Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Many thanks folks! ;)

Have area pics!

I've emptied the rest of my cupboard to give the girls a bit more room! :)
IMAG24123.jpg
IMAG24242.jpg
IMG_20161127_093501.jpg
IMAG24191.jpg
DSCN06449.JPG
DSCN064714.JPG
DSCN065313.JPG
DSCN064913.JPG
DSCN06416.JPG
DSCN065413.JPG
DSCN06528.JPG
DSCN065515.JPG

I'd love to see a timeline put together of one of these plants. Would be pretty epic

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had to go look at your gallery, and that 420 plant,, is looking hella fine. That''' is a work of art....... Keepem Green

Hey LA!!!

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I've been doing my "Fluxtier" experiment which really turned out to be not quite what I expected but pretty cool anyway... I have run into some major heath issues and since you're the one who influenced the idea I was hoping you wouldn't mind stopping by and telling me what could be going wrong. Thanks again!!!! BTW, The Death Star of Weed is sick too and I voted for it!!!!

This is the thread.

Much love!!!

Hey LA!!!

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I've been doing my "Fluxtier" experiment which really turned out to be not quite what I expected but pretty cool anyway... I have run into some major heath issues and since you're the one who influenced the idea I was hoping you wouldn't mind stopping by and telling me what could be going wrong. Thanks again!!!! BTW, The Death Star of Weed is sick too and I voted for it!!!!

This is the thread.

Much love!!!

I'll be over tomoz :) soz for the delay

I'll be over tomoz :) soz for the delay
Hey buddy!!! No worries, mate!!!!

She's looking much better now. I'd still love THE LA opinion on my whole operation though!!!

420-magazine-mobile1486839751.jpg

I follow your other threads and know you've been going through "life" as I call it and people on here. It would be a shame if you were ever pushed away. There are a lot (probably thousands) of people who learn and benefit from your threads. Most people don't understand the level of abuse in training a lot of common plants can take, especially cannabis as you so artfully demonstrate.

I'm doing something really cool with one of my clones that I think you will be interested in (if it works)! Stand by for a new thread on that in a few weeks.

See you on my side tomorrow, sir!

The small one :lot-o-toke:Mate I have been passing by this page over the last few days :) each time starting from the top ta bottom :) And each time im thinking how proud I would be to have a monster like that growing :drool:I seen you put a new post up so I rushed over to see how are doing (just cause!)so I start at the top with the picture of yer Viking long ship each time a joy and a source of inspiration LMAO I scroll down to find you saying the Wee one :bravo::bravo::bravo:Freakin awesome is all I have to say ,,, eye candy from another dimension she is a beaut :)
Man hope things are better for you we just did a full moon a couple of days back an I was thnking of ya :sorry:that im such a loon an ,, sheesh I couldnt explain brother life seems to get in the way for me a lot ,, Old age sucks an im getting there so fast these days :volcano-smiley:
Your well wisher follower and friend :Namaste:

Hey LA. I love what you got going on. From fluxing to bud washing and everything else! I'm learning so much from you, so a BIG thanks for what you do!

I have a question about fluxing clones. This girl finally gained more roots and now growing well after a real slow cloning process. I'm wondering at this stage, she needs all the leaves she has right? Or go ahead and prune away all lower growth? She's only 24 days old:

420-magazine-mobile844731509.jpg

Appreciate your help! (Or anyone else's too!).

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom