Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

How you liking them Gavitas?
Oh and I can't believe I didnt know about your journal!!! Suuubd :)

I got a bunch of other work to do the next 3 days while the room gets painted. Just scheduled a/c guy to come install a 3ton minisplit whenever he gets the chance. Tuesday or wednesday the fun really begins:

hang or install:
lights
fans
filters
ducting/dampers
dehuey
bi-fold door
trap door
loft floor
build 2 bloom tables
co2 gear

Already pretty much have everything there, just need to get crackin!

haha sorry: I have used the gavitas before and they kick ass, but have usually been hung too close, so I'm excited to try them in my taller room. I'm also a bit concerned about how the plants will respond to going from t5 to the Gavitas. I'm wondering/thinking I should daily or every other day spray them with weak Destress at the time of going to the stronger lights.

Grownup LEGOS!!!!!

Nice work too btw! I built homes for about 11 years. Was on hgtv and a local new england cable program called american builder...I miss building stuff lol :)

20150522_081743.jpg

Hooe you don't mind BK....but that's a good example of droopy in veg. They were getting drenched at the time of that pic. I usually give them de-stress at 50% after a drench and they take just a few hours to perk right back up :)
Happy Saturday BK :)
Oh, and that's a perfect use for the gambrell trusses...ill use those in my room when I build it :)

mini update : feeding tomorrow transwater or rescue recipe?

here is how there are today. Was going to feed but they are reaching, not droopy in the slightest, so tomorrow probably.

Doc you can see those bottom leaves, almost looks like a deficiency, but also looks like maybe from when I strangled them a couple pages back, the canopy looks pretty awesome.

Tomorrow's feed will be transwater unless you suggest the rescue recipe.

20150525_180203_zpsas8qr4ix.JPEG

20150525_180350_zpsgn4wbylo.JPEG

Cheers.

Re: mini update : feeding tomorrow transwater or rescue recipe?

here is how there are today. Was going to feed but they are reaching, not droopy in the slightest, so tomorrow probably.

Doc you can see those bottom leaves, almost looks like a deficiency, but also looks like maybe from when I strangled them a couple pages back, the canopy looks pretty awesome.

Tomorrow's feed will be transwater unless you suggest the rescue recipe.

20150525_180203_zpsas8qr4ix.JPEG

20150525_180350_zpsgn4wbylo.JPEG

Cheers.

I think you might give them the rescue recipe once. That should put you right up to speed.

Wifey's been tolerating this marriage for 15 years today! WOot!

Paint!

CAM00601_zpsyt0igt4r.jpg

Been nose to the grindstone with alot of work keeping me from my ladies. Scooted over yesterday evening and got the loft floor beams put in.

CAM00602_zpsbsej2myw.jpg

Gave them most of a rescue drench yesterday. About 6 oz of transplant and 50ml tea for 8 gallons of water, 12 plants. They are consistently drinking 6-7 gallons. They weren't particularly sexy so tomorrow I'll update. Probably do a destress and light prune.

Warning: Docs kit may cause all sorts of disbelief.

Girls are happy, big today. Looking back on the deforestation today makes me happy, all the discolored leaves were bigleafs on suckers either in the center or bottom of the canopy.

My pruning style: I tend to let as much as possible grow on the outside perimeter of the plant, only trimming the bottom up, but letting small branches to their thing, especially as you get into the top of the canopy and have to decide what to leave. I won't just lolilipop it automatically, but prune branches that bush toward the inside of the plant, thus opening up that area for it to breathe. They always seem to respond well to this, as well as to vigorously refill that area.

Right as I was pruning I wanted to take some pictures of the process...some electrical work was being done and I had to work with my phone light...bah! So I got nothing good, ran out of time, had to spray n run. Hit em with Destress.

Got the loft floor in but pics look the same, tomorrow hangin shit in there so that will be picworthy.

Humidity is up by over 15% of normal. Luckily nothing I would consider dangerous, but low 60s around here always a little alarming when you run mid high 40s. Combination sealed room, recently fed girls aspirating, CO thinks its a rainforest this month. CO2 helping.

Gonna throw some of these leaves around the bins with a little roots after a stir. See how we chuggin in a weekish.

Time to go learn from the internet how to seal 2 pieces of linoleum.

Lotsa Pics tomorrow.

Babies!

A little worried. Maybe 10 or so leaves in the canopy were mostly dead like necrosis. At least half the leaves have down curling tips looking like they will follow?! Ahm scairt! Took alot of pics. Ill be able to come back in the morning if theres anything i can do. Pots are pretty heavy, they got soaked with 6oz trans 50 ml tea tuesday. Destress last night.

Plenty of new growth, lighter green than the dark mature stuff.

Ill post pics when i get home in a few hours.

6 oz Trans and 50 ml Tea for how many plants?

My 6 gallon pots get 2.5 ml (1/8 oz) Trans and 0.3 ml Tea, each. :straightface:

Seems like you are adding too much product to your drench. If you calculated what to use, maybe you got the decimal point in the wrong place?
The way I use Trans and Tea that would feed 1,000 gal. of soil.

Re: Babies!

A little worried. Maybe 10 or so leaves in the canopy were mostly dead like necrosis. At least half the leaves have down curling tips looking like they will follow?! Ahm scairt! Took alot of pics. Ill be able to come back in the morning if theres anything i can do. Pots are pretty heavy, they got soaked with 6oz trans 50 ml tea tuesday. Destress last night.

Plenty of new growth, lighter green than the dark mature stuff.

Ill post pics when i get home in a few hours.

I use 1 gallon of that mix for each plant. How many did you feed and how much?

Don't foliar feed for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom