Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

IMG_20151215_005522_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005505_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005442_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005309_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005211_hdr.jpg
Well folks were still a vegging in here and have a cpl of weeks left minimum, mainly as I'm waiting on my double layered girl to fill out her upper deck!

Holy cow it's like a whole meadow has been bonsai'd!
Love it! Killing it again LA.

HARVEST​

LIBERTY HAZE
(Feminized, Flux) Day 315

Only fitting she comes down on Xmas. This girl is a month and 1/2 shy of one year old. She's been in the Veg Tent, on the Fire Escape, in the Bloom Tent, and the Big Tent. She's had her ups and downs; there was a point when we didn't even think she would flower. She got hit by a hermie, caught in a thunderstorm that ripped off crazy branches, left for dead, and even over feed and under feed.
Well her she is making her "not so remarkable" exit and if you ask me was it worth it I'd have to say yes. We've learned more from this plant (training, feeding, light schedules, recovery, troubleshooting, and timelines) than any other. Most of our older followers know who cared for this plant from start to finish.

So without further do... :rip: Liberty Haze Flux...

After flushing and letting her soil dry out for 2wks here she is.

IMG_00021089.jpg

After the clean up...

IMG_00021091.jpg

IMG_00021097.jpg

IMG_00021102.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS :420:

Hey Canada :) well she is a 9-10 week flower I think, although I don't check on this or ever time anything! All my girls are just ready when they are. Its a bugger sometimes when I'm asked ages etc as I have to go back through my journals lol.

In really good news; we have from what I can tell at this early stage, a normally flowering plant that looks to have the normal budding structure! No whisky crap...! This brings my hopes back for my biggest yielder to date! ;)
Let's just hope my eyes and experience ain't deceiving me lol.

Thanxx LA & also you as well MedFarmer for all the help and support. Although things didn't go as planned you twos led the way in creating an independent grower.

In short, you are sort of "Mainlining" the plant. A grower known as "Nugbuckets" started a thread in 2012, on another forum, and called the technique "Mainlining."

Here we to again lol ....!

OK yep when I did the first flux I started a ML plant but got bored. I tinkered and added my own twists.
Then without my input a good few folks on here went off on another's ML thread and discussed fluxing. They can back a few days later after deciding that fluxing differed from ml enough through the extra LST and hst that it stood as its own training style and hence my fluxing came to be! :)

Back
Top Bottom