Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

I had someone mention in my journal that they had good luck with it in the past. It sounded odd to me, so I wanted to double check. lol

I have never used it on plants, but CA (cyanoacrylate or superglue) was originally developed (and is still used) as a field and hospital suture material. We use it on dogs and cats all the time at the animal hospital I work for. I also use it on my radio controlled planes!!

You know I have to ask Sir Bud; does she smoke?

Nope she doesn't, probably the reason I don't much anymore aswell. once upon time she did first met her and she brought a little box of weed to my house that was awesome haha
Nowadays, especially more recent with the bub she is a lot More interested in money, order and eating healthy. Doesn't drink so that's good.

The ends were topped 4 days ago and this is how she sits after some more defol. Sitting with 22 potential bud sites. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image20344.jpg

Bar finally gets home n u havent told me notta yet chief rocker. am i on point

Well I dove in the deep end tonight...I topped her again and laid down the rack. I am bound and determined to flux her out. It might be a 4 month veg but screw it nothing good comes easy. :winkyface:

100_05157.JPG

100_05167.JPG

flux arms aren't long enough to tuck under yet. Soon though....

Thanks for the compliments guys and girls. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel or stray too far from LA's proven techniques. I just thought the rack would be easier to use with a DWC bucket since I have no soil to drive anchors down into. Lets grow some big budz!!!! reps for all :thanks:

He he :) thanks for stepping in my friends!

Yep a flux does take longer to veg out. Yet with one of my next plants I'm going to choose a mother. Then Ill prep my girl and set her for a wave of pre set fluxes. So yep perfect double headed clones pre fluxed and rooted. Then ill time the whole process and see just how quick we can get a 15 OZ plus girl through :)
I'm also about to flux again anyway and this will be from seed. Ill start one up once I switch my veg spot to my LED cupboard and then I won't be battling low temps and low light etc. Ill again time it all and show just how quick you can flux from seed if paying attention enough to be acting on the micro scale with every little thing you do.
With the best will in the world, lots of people miss how early and constantly I work on a flux. Far to many new growth sites along the limbs get left to develop for a bit. This just steals energy and confuses as you try to manipulate the plant and force your will :)

Then we have the collapsing flux! I recently tried this for experimentation. You simply top and let her grow vertically as normal, then when you reach your target size you simply supercrop each main limb and then remove unwanted branching! :) its not as clean and perfect as a norm but the time is cut down nicely! :)

Anyway I have more designs to come :) some will use a bit from fluxing in there own little way! :)

Back
Top Bottom