Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

Re: Mcloadies fourth grow journal

Merry Christmas Mcloadie! Your gardens looking great man!:Namaste:

Subbed for sure mc this is the third grow I'm happy to say I'm sitting in on thanks for all you do for your ppl the ppl here and your self as well keepum green

Mack, Thanxx for sitting on the Panel of Judges again this week on THE REPS ARE RIGHT.

Welcome everyone to my journal!:welcome:There's going to be some fun stuff going on. This is my first full run in the new room and light system, it will be an opportunity to see how I work through the issues associated with; new spaces, new strains, and new soil! Mini update; I think my plants are slightly overwatered, I'll let em dry out really well and see if I can get em screamin soon. The gsc really pick up in the morning, and by around 4:00 pm they look like they want the lights off! They droop.....but not wilty-like.....more like curl thier leaves like making a little shelter around themselves with their leaves. Nonetheless, the gsc are growing and I estimate they will be ready for flower in 3-4 weeks. I don't want to pot these up until they go into the 5 gallon pots they will flower in, I don't know if I'll get away with it with the roots I'm seeing at the drain holes in the 1 gallons they are currently in. I like to transplant like a week before I start flowering, 4 gallons of fresh soil, and a week to recover from any discomfort the transplant causes...if any. The bubba og's are still struggling.........and with the overwatering it's not helping. I still have confidence that they will settle in these 1 gallon pots and move into rapid growth. IDK if I like this black gold soil yet, it's not quite as hot as the dr earth soil that I've used exclusively indoors til this run.

Nice update Mcloadie! I feel for ya on understanding the new soil. I sure hope this local company doesn't stop making the soil I'm using. I don't want to go on a new learning curve with other soil. I like it just the way it is, and I've come to know how it works.
Looking forward to following along on this with you. :)

It's interesting, in the high desert, and arid climates for that matter....the humidity is high in the summer, and low in the winter. I can't get the rH up to 40%...... humidifier on high, and a huge towel in a bucket of water and hanging so it wicks up and evaporates....I think I got that from vick! The plants do look better this morning, I always trip on em til they're growing rapidly and are well established. I must be getting more confident, this is my first grow that I haven't had another full room of replacement plants....just in case, which always ended up being adopted. Some of my patients do a little hobby growing and I give em whatever they need to do it, like clones, seeds, nutes...whatever. ALL my patients are super good people, they are loyal.

Back
Top Bottom