Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Congrats Shotta...

Great work Shotta! Amazing bud shots of the bubba!

I just harvested my small A orange. We've been rolling it up in mango juicy jays and drinking orange shandy leinkugles. Highly recommend you try it. It tastes amazing! :)

Beautiful meds shotta, your garden is inspiring :joint:

Ditto!

Gawd, shotta, you're such a pro. I look at your pics and have to remind myself that this may be normal for your grows, but most people only hope for sumpin that nice. All your plants always look great, like CGI copies. Do you do anything special to get that uniformity, or is it just habit?

Yeah, more +reps for you!

Hey graytail. Yeah man I am not sure how I keep uniformity. I mainly just let the plant grow and don't manipulate it too much. I find that this style just works better for me. I only top once usually unless I am using a trellis netting and then I just grow the plants to a certain height and flip without topping.

Thanks for the reps and kind words dude.

Congrats Shotta...
Thanks B A R!
Beautiful meds shotta, your garden is inspiring :joint:
Thanks CA215. Your garden is not too shabby either bro.
Great work Shotta! Amazing bud shots of the bubba!

I just harvested my small A orange. We've been rolling it up in mango juicy jays and drinking orange shandy leinkugles. Highly recommend you try it. It tastes amazing! :)

Right on Mr. bubbs.
I would try your drink/smoke combo but I don't drink alcohol only smoke very heavy. hahaha lol]

Hope your having a great day and your new year is fruitful and full of good times.

Happy New Year

Good day folks.

Its funny its a new year and my garden is finally where it needs to be only problem is I am being run by my garden.

Its ok though since the plants look halfway decent.

Heres some pics from the first week of 2014 in the zone.

various strains and times my head is one big memo right now hahaha

DSCN98072.JPG
DSCN9828.JPG
DSCN9825.JPG
DSCN9817.JPG
DSCN98291.JPG
DSCN9854.JPG
DSCN98773.JPG
DSCN9860.JPG
DSCN9867.JPG

speechless

It looks every bit as good as it usually does, shotta! :;):

+reps!

Hey Shotta Hows it going man? im going to start with some foilars on my veg plants and was wondering if you had any recipes you use for veg? I have liquid karma(thanks to you) worm castings, Epsom salts, both types of guano, and i can prob gather a few things to help out if needed. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom