Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

images26.jpg

Right on Bid yeah man trying to keep it simple is all.

Thanks for the kind words doode. On the Bubba Og I have been doing it different every time but i will almost always give it a week in veg room and clean up the lower parts of the plant, take some clones if you need and flip.

Your the man BID.

Nah I'm just a weed geek that loves to share,nothing special here nothing to see here folks move along lol (movie cop quote) that sounds like a good plan, I need to get it done my veg tent is busting at the seams and my flower tents are near empty lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS . . . . MR. Shottafire

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Shotta.
merry christmas to you and yours as well output! Hows the progress?
Good Morning Shotta,
When do you start adding your teas when using super soil?
You can start whenever. Just make sure you dilute it 4:1 or more.

What recipe are you going to try and what stage are your plants in?

A simple tea with just some worm castings and a small amount of molasses is good.

Depending on what you have you can go minimal or you can get pretty deep into it. If your micro herd is happy and the plants look good and green I would go minimal to just compliment the soil and not try to power feed em.

If you give me a list of what you have I can guide you a bit. When I do teas I always start with liquid karma and some gen org ca/mg.

Good morning everyone.

I am anxiously awaiting my bubba to finish. Chopped a blackberry right before christmas and got to try a small piece this morning and it is a really nice smoke. The orange in the room is smelling really good and unlike any other herb I have ever grown.

I plan on trimming this weekend or maybe monday. monday will be 56 days 12/12 I wish I could wait until 63 days for best color and flower size. Just don't have the time to wait right now.

Heres a few pics of flower
DSCN9682.JPG
DSCN9680.JPG

The bubba finishing is always a beauty
DSCN97091.JPG
DSCN9711.JPG
DSCN9710.JPG
DSCN97191.JPG
DSCN9720.JPG
DSCN9721.JPG
DSCN9722.JPG
DSCN96781.JPG
DSCN96771.JPG

three weeks
DSCN9679.JPG

A simple tea with just some worm castings and a small amount of molasses is good.

Depending on what you have you can go minimal or you can get pretty deep into it. If your micro herd is happy and the plants look good and green I would go minimal to just compliment the soil and not try to power feed em.

If you give me a list of what you have I can guide you a bit. When I do teas I always start with liquid karma and some gen org ca/mg.

Thanks Shotta,

I have everything to mix sub cools mix. I also have leftover super soil that been cooking for about 2 months.
I have:
Worm castings
Bat guano (high phosphorus)
Blood meal
Bone meal
Soft rock phosphate
Azomite
Humic acid
Mycorrhiza
Everything looks pretty green. I am having a gnat problem which I am watering with mosquito dunks today. I used 1/2 of one dunk per 5 gallons of RO water. I let it sit for 24 hours will water tonight when lights come on. :Namaste:

Props on your latest Photo Shoot Shotta. Simply gorgeous!

Good morning my braddah,
I have a question regarding teas for early flowering, Should I try to use the tea recipe that you laid out in the beginning of this journal? I am short a couple items like the liquid karma, biobizz stuff, I will get it today if you think this recipe would be good for my girls.

I really like the liquid karma and the biobizz is not really necessary unless your plants are pale and not a dark green.

The tea recipes I posted were really nice and worked out great. You got me all excited to get a tea started now.

Alright then, I will go get biobizz and liquid karma, I'm gona mix it per your recipe at the beginning of this journal. I'll post up the results in my journal. Let me know if there's anything you think I should Change, Thanks Bro.

Happy new year everyone.

Been hard at work the past week trimming and cloning and transplanting. Gotta love perpetual.

I now have two plants in kit soil in the flower room.

the two kit plants in the front. A.orange left and blackberry right.

DSCN98041.JPG

The rest of the garden at different stages

DSCN9762.JPG
DSCN9765.JPG
DSCN9777.JPG
DSCN97933.JPG
DSCN97991.JPG
DSCN98011.JPG
DSCN98061.JPG
DSCN9811.JPG

Happy new year again everyone. wishing a good 2014 to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom