Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

swell on the way and the nugs are swelling too. Is it christmas soon? Must be....

Merry christmas everyone. This year has had ups, downs, all arounds, you name it. Thanks for the support and encouragement to all of you.

I feel as if I am actually starting to understand her better and better. Hoping so anyways hehe. I got my wife pinned but the plant is another story.

The garden is doing great. The perpetual is really a chore but the results will speak for themselves. I start harvesting this coming holiday week. looking really nice and dank for christmas. got a few early samples drying for christmas day.

Blackberry another week out but I have been smoking off of her and its gotten danker and danker. started taking little lower branches at week 6 so I would have some smoke cause it has been bad for me and the stuff was really good surprisingly. at 7 weeks the whole high changes and the effects are quite different. Its almost at 8 weeks now and it is ready to go but I was waiting for it to plump out some. going to chop on christmas eve hopefully.

DSCN9474.JPG
DSCN9482.JPG

bubba is almost 7 weeks and will come down right around new years always looking and SMELLING great.
DSCN9473.JPG
DSCN9476.JPG

The orange strain I have which is the most ridiculous orange smelling plant I have ever grown.
I also have this one in docbuds kit soil in veg. it will be really coated I'm sure. this one comes down around jan 10
DSCN9475.JPG

Merry Christmas from shottas lab
DSCN9472.JPG

Another gorgeous group of plants, shotta - just beautiful!

It's cool having three such distinct strains. I want a cut of that orange! (...well, all three ... ) :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps!

She will get really purple almost black leaves but the bud stays a beautiful lime green at the end.

On the chopping block due to meet its demise on either christmas eve or christmas day we have the lovely blackberry.
Swelling nicely and showing a good mix of clear cloudy trichomes with a very small number of ambers starting. This strain is too heavy if
I let it go. Like driving impaired kine. I have already taken a few branches off of her to keep my supply from going bone dry.

Anyways here she is at day 54

DSCN9522.JPG
DSCN9527.JPG
DSCN9541.JPG
DSCN9538.JPG

Enjoy your sunday everyone.

While the buds are on the small side they make up for in potency. I only keep one or two in the garden for myself and a few others but I literally have a few patients that can't handle it. It is great for sleep and appetite, as well as pain relief.

Where did you get your blackberry clones or seeds?
You will do just fine heady just be careful on the info some provide including me and cross reference everything. There has been some egos getting in the way of growing dank. Hopefully not me. lol

I try to be neutral and I listen more than tell people what is good.

cheers heady

While the buds are on the small side they make up for in potency. I only keep one or two in the garden for myself and a few others but I literally have a few patients that can't handle it. It is great for sleep and appetite, as well as pain relief.

You will do just fine heady just be careful on the info some provide including me and cross reference everything. There has been some egos getting in the way of growing dank. Hopefully not me. lol

cheers heady

They are clones from another friend grower. I too am a reader and like the K.I.S.S. method :thumb:

Wow my friend. I find it hard to put into words each time I come by! Your work is all so well organized and its always so informative catching up. Then you have all the damn eye candy going on, nearly permanently it seems! :) It really is humbling to see such standards hit so constantly. Awesome as usual + reps. I really must try finding some beans of your Blackberry sounds so up my street!
If I dont catch you before my friend, May you and yours have the most wondrous holiday season !!:cheer::circle-of-love:

Wow my friend. I find it hard to put into words each time I come by! Your work is all so well organized and its always so informative catching up. Then you have all the damn eye candy going on, nearly permanently it seems! :) It really is humbling to see such standards hit so constantly. Awesome as usual + reps. I really must try finding some beans of your Blackberry sounds so up my street!
If I dont catch you before my friend, May you and yours have the most wondrous holiday season !!:cheer::circle-of-love:

Right back at you my friend. Thank you for the kind words.

Need to stop by your current thread.

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

Right on Shotta!
Sounds like you're right on track for a beautiful christmas harvest!
Things look incredible!
I might be holding mine off for another week or 2.
All the best to you and your family my friend!
:party:

cheers heady

Blackberry sounds divine prolly to strong for me lol I feel you on the egos and advice I try to always add that what I say is what I'm doing and is or isn't working for me, I try to stay humble and keep myself in check, it can be easy to get a bloated head and think you know something, and some things are a constant,but someone somewhere is always defying and making things work that we thought didn't work, I stay open to new possibilities, I have even done things myself I thought would fail and surprised myself , I too try to keep my blab to universally acceptable smears unless it's about what I am personally doing ,and it's often unconventional and I wouldn't tell someone to do it my way unless they understand it might not work for them,this is why I have not listed my mineralized Coco recipe cuz what if somebody copies it and I kill their expensive beans ! I would feel terrible and be obligated to replace them if I told them to do it my way, so until I'm sure it's a rock solid formula I just mention things I'm using , for instance AZOMITE I know it's safe and of great benefit to pretty much any plant, and done good things for me and many others in all sorts of mediums , anyway I just wanted to say I really like and agree with you and drop some reps on ya, I'm getting ready to repot and put a bubba og in flower
I'm gonna go from a 3gal smartie to a 7 gal do you think I should veg it in the 7 before flowering for a while or will she stretch alot?

Right on Bid yeah man trying to keep it simple is all.

Thanks for the kind words doode. On the Bubba Og I have been doing it different every time but i will almost always give it a week in veg room and clean up the lower parts of the plant, take some clones if you need and flip.

Your the man BID.

Right on Shotta!
Sounds like you're right on track for a beautiful christmas harvest!
Things look incredible!
I might be holding mine off for another week or 2.
All the best to you and your family my friend!
:party:

If your holding out, Im holding out..... Hahahaha thanks bro!!!
I can't hold out but would like to. My utility is due.

Im taking down that blackberry tonight and it is some stoney shet.

The bubba is due to come down around the 29-30

Thanks vick. I need to stop by your street later

Looking very nice shotta! I feel your pain on the work a perpetual takes, it's nice sometimes as you always have stuff to do, but when you want to rest and you can't it sucks! I also always love waking up to seeing buds hahaha. I'll be doing some chopping tomorrow also on a Sour D while playing christmas music for sure! Hope you have fun trimming and a very merry and safe holiday!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, shottafire.

Beautiful plants, as always.

Back
Top Bottom