420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

How many plants do sponsors expect us to run during a comparative?

For example, if we’re sent 5 seeds, how many plants are expected to reach harvest?

"Comparative growers must be ready to germinate the seeds upon delivery and start the grow at once."

That's what the first post says. :)

Right, I got that part, I’ll give a better example.

Keffka receives 5 seeds. He germinates and only 4 come up. Of those 4 only two look strong enough for flower so he flowers those 2. Is this acceptable or do the sponsors want all of them flowered out? Since I run mineralized soil that’s a lot of good quality soil (20 gallons) to throw at weak plants.

Not really sure why I’m talking in the third person 🤣

Keffka receives 5 seeds. He germinates and only 4 come up. Of those 4 only two look strong enough for flower so he flowers those 2. Is this acceptable or do the sponsors want all of them flowered out? Since I run mineralized soil that’s a lot of good quality soil (20 gallons) to throw at weak plants.

Let's try tagging @SeedsMan to see if they can clarify. :) Someone else earlier had asked this question, maybe not for the same reasons.

You would be good at those hard written out math equations we used to have in school. :laughtwo:

Thanks, @Lady Cannafan.

I'm sure there's members who are interested but are still finishing their Black Sugar comparative and similar grows.
There's also some that may only have the room to squeeze in a plant or two but would still love to enter.

Thanks, @Lady Cannafan.

I'm sure there's members who are interested but are still finishing their Black Sugar comparative and similar grows.
There's also some that may only have the room to squeeze in a plant or two but would still love to enter.
I hear ya on that. Some tents might not be able to handle 5 plants and still get enough light penetration etc. Could be crowded for a few for sure.
I'm jealous....I would love to get in on this. I would go "Bananas". LOL

Force of habit maybe? Just kidding Kef. lol 😂 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom