420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

• Banana Jealousy // generally 2 phenos. 1 green, sweeter + very fruity with little gas + no funk, 1 purple not as strong as the green on the fruit aroma with a bit more funk, more gelato/creamy. I had no issues of bud rot or mildew when I grew last outdoor season. I live in Virginia near the coast so we get hot temps and high humidity the whole season.
Thanks. Do you have any terpene profiles?

• Purple Ghost Candy // phenos we usually see 2-3. 1 sativa leaves with purple , 1 with sativa leaves with less purple , and then 1 with more compact indica leaves

Here is some some feedback pulled from grower’s from when we did a 420 grow off a few years back.

I noticed two clear different phenos. One was symmetrical with darker leaves and faster to flower but didn't bulk up as much as the other pheno that had more lateral branching and flowered later.

One pheno had 11 and 13 leaf leaf structures but they were all sativa like bigger than my hand leaves long. BRANCH structure was stretchy but in a good way. Like the fan leaves stretched and grew as to not directly shade the node under it so I didn't have to remove as many fan leaves. Purple was in 3 of the 4 phenos I finished

3 of the 4 were squat indica type bud structure with one having long colas with spaced out popcorn buds lower.

I did have a few growers end up with bud rot due to our temps and humidity, growers were closer to the coast here in Virginia that had issues. But that was 2 out of 10 different growers that had the bud rot. Powdery mildew wasn't an issue. The banana Jealousy grow off would give you better results with your conditions in my opinion.

Thanks. Do you have any terpene profiles?
trying to get my hands on a terpene profile for you.

trying to get my hands on a terpene profile for you.
Banana Jealousy & Purple Ghost Candy

You are probably aware that different phenos have different terpene profiles. I'm interested in whatever you have.

:thanks:

• Banana Jealousy // generally 2 phenos. 1 green, sweeter + very fruity with little gas + no funk, 1 purple not as strong as the green on the fruit aroma with a bit more funk, more gelato/creamy. I had no issues of bud rot or mildew when I grew last outdoor season. I live in Virginia near the coast so we get hot temps and high humidity the whole season.
VaB native here :headbanger:

Clarification for all. We would love for you all to plant all five. We usually shoot for 3-5 plants grown but also understand that sometimes space is not available. Still reach out and apply as we still will allow for growers to do one plant if their logs show they are a consistent grower and keep up on their postings.

Right on, I can work with that, I submitted in the other thread

I can't seem to find any information on when the submissions from members ends for the 25 members to be chosen.
Is there a date to get them in a PM to @SeedsMan by?

I will be joining in just for fun, :cheer: I will not be eligible for prizes etc.

Edit: I will not be included in the 25 members either. I'm just trying to get an idea when the fun will start.

I can't seem to find any information on when the submissions from members ends for the 25 members to be chosen.
Is there a date to get them in a PM to @SeedsMan by?

I will be joining in just for fun, :cheer: I will not be eligible for prizes etc.

Edit: I will not be included in the 25 members either. I'm just trying to get an idea when the fun will start.
Im not sure if they have replied to any private messages yet , I've heard nothing back as of yet 🙂

I
Im not sure if they have replied to any private messages yet , I've heard nothing back as of yet 🙂
I’ve already heard back in private. I have not been given any ETA’s. Best to get in your applications as soon as possible friends. Good opportunity to show off our Sponsors wonderful genetics and your grow skills and have lots of fun on the way.

I

I’ve already heard back in private. I have not been given any ETA’s. Best to get in your applications as soon as possible friends. Good opportunity to show off our Sponsors wonderful genetics and your grow skills and have lots of fun on the way.
maybe I didn't make the cut @SeedsMan ? I've sent a private message also 🙂 maybe they are sifting through local growers 💁‍♂️

Perhaps they're going through the applications and sorting out the candidates. Finding the right people for the job is important. There's things to be considered, risks to take, and then the process of delivering the position and the expectations to each individual that were chosen. That's a lot of work. So be patient. 💚👍

Perhaps they're going through the applications and sorting out the candidates. Finding the right people for the job is important. There's things to be considered, risks to take, and then the process of delivering the position and the expectations to each individual that were chosen. That's a lot of work. So be patient. 💚👍
Yes, I was asking if there is a date set that submissions have to be in by.

VaB native here :headbanger:
I moved from there in 2007, after I retired from the military.

I’ve already heard back in private.
Patience is what's needed here, as @SeedsMan will respond to everyone in due time.
I like other have received conformation, but the list probably won't be out until closer to the end of the month.

Don't worry @SeedsMan will treat you right.
Remember, they are still monitoring their current comparison grow.

Hope this helps,
Tok..

I moved from there in 2007, after I retired from the military.

Patience is what's needed here, as @SeedsMan will respond to everyone in due time.
I like other have received conformation, but the list probably won't be out until closer to the end of the month.

Don't worry @SeedsMan will treat you right.
Remember, they are still monitoring their current comparison grow.

Hope this helps,
Tok..
Yeah they have lots of room still I’m sure so just get those applications in to @SeedsMan! Join the fun! Show off our sponsors wonderful genetics!

Back
Top Bottom