Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • BrixNewb - Critical x AK47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atrain,
Currently, I am on the sidelines till next season. Nothing cooking right now.:reading420magazine:
But, I did pick up some autos. HSO auto bubba kush, and auto UK cheese. Some sweet seeds dark devil auto and black cream auto.
Some fast buds LSD-25 auto and GSC auto. Next run will be a two tent affair.

I'm going to start a campaign to have Stage be disqualified because I think he is too cool to win. This win may make his ego inflate and make him not as fun to be around. I can imagine him saying things like..."nice plant bro but it's no stage plant...ya hear?"
Or "you think it's a pH issue, I think it is overwatering. What does it say next to your avatar? Plant of the month? I don't think so. You better check yourself."
Please people. We can't have this happening to such an awesome guy. Let's keep Stage cool and humble. Join me in a call for a recount.
#KEEPSTAGEREAL

I'm going to start a campaign to have Stage be disqualified because I think he is too cool to win. This win may make his ego inflate and make him not as fun to be around. I can imagine him saying things like..."nice plant bro but it's no stage plant...ya hear?"
Or "you think it's a pH issue, I think it is overwatering. What does it say next to your avatar? Plant of the month? I don't think so. You better check yourself."
Please people. We can't have this happening to such an awesome guy. Let's keep Stage cool and humble. Join me in a call for a recount.
#KEEPSTAGEREAL

:laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:.................Shiggs... dang man! You put me on blast! Could you have at least waited until after it's official?
I have no choice but to remain humble because I'm on the bench and not IN the game. Hard for the active players to hear what ya sayin from the cheap seats. :)
Truth is...as of this writing I haven't won anything. I don't see no extra writing next to my Avitar. I dont see no butter machine or Mars II lights. Nor do I see any SNS products or potm nug jars under my tree.:geek:
Sheesh....some poor guy just got eliminated on the last day of nug of the month voting! And HE was leading the vote!! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
I cant count ANY chickens man! Not even one.:Namaste:

#IHEARYABUTIDONTCOUNTCHICKENSBROFORREAL

:laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:.................Shiggs... dang man! You put me on blast! Could you have at least waited until after it's official?
I have no choice but to remain humble because I'm on the bench and not IN the game. Hard for the active players to hear what ya sayin from the cheap seats. :)
Truth is...as of this writing I haven't won anything. I don't see no extra writing next to my Avitar. I dont see no butter machine or Mars II lights. Nor do I see any SNS products or potm nug jars under my tree.
Sheesh....a guy just got eliminated on the last day of nug of the month voting. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
I cant count ANY chickens man! Not even one.:Namaste:
Said like a true man. Whomever wins will display a great image to the forum because all of these entries are stellar. Congrats to everyone because we all know the real prize is in smoking these pretty ladies and I wish I could share in that act with each and every one of you ( that would be one heck of a trip!!!)
So winner or not you all are winners to me. It takes courage, confidence, and good growing technique to get a win in this category. It's still anyone's game as Stage has pointed out. So have a happy new year peeps. And enjoy the fruits of your Labors!
-Shiggy

I think it's safe to say congratulations to ya Stage.:high-five: That's one beauty of a plant you produced and a definite contender for P.O.T.Y.!:goodjob:

It feels like we've all just been schooled, y'know? :laughtwo:

What can I say Stage - fuggin awesome. :thedoubletake: :adore:

Stage!!!!!!! Well it looks like my last ditch effort to get you thrown out of the contest didn't work haha! So I gotta call you Mr. Dogfence greenthumbs. The power of Qi bro that's what did it, there is no substitute. Congrats for the win, that lady you grew was literally mind blowing. It is ridiculous and now it will start an escalation of scale. LA is going to do a flux in an 18 wheeler trailer. I think A-train is going to ponytail and fill up a missle silo. So it's all your fault. People will graft onto ancient forest sequoia tree roots. I hear someone is going to grow on Mercury to get closer to the sun. Enjoy this mess you have created bro.

So that's how it's done. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo: Stage!

Congratulations, Stage. A very well-deserved win. :blushsmile:

Pink Floyd: Have a Cigar -----------:blunt:

Good morning :420:
Happy New Year to all! What a way to end the year!
Finally I can exhale and pinch myself. :nomo:
Before I ramble, I want to extend a deep heartfelt thanks to 420mag and all the sponsors who made these contests possible.

Can you believe I almost didn't enter in this months contest?
Hard to believe but I was convinced by the good folks in my journal to enter.
Why would I need convincing? Because I never won a contest before.

Besides, I'm going up against Atrain who has won this contest multiple times.
Then you got a guy like Cola Monster who is also a multi winner.
In addition to some fantastic entries of some exotic beautifully grown plants.

No way in hell did I think I would win, but I felt confident enough to at least place or show.
Believe me as the votes climbed I was as surprised as you all.:smokin:

I have won $25 scratch offs and sure I hit the slots for 30 or 40 bucks on a cruise but to actually win a contest such as this is really humbling.

Sure I wanted to win, but I was committed to being as gracious as the past POTM winners. So no crotch grabbing or chest thumping here. Just a grateful relieved wink. ;)

I know many here are some of the best growers in the world and they grow all the time so how can I have a chance in this contest? :scratchinghead:

Shout out to Atrain for keeping it real with his no nonsense style and fantastic plants.
I appreciate your graciousness.
Perfect example of how to win and lose graciously yet remain fiercely competitive. Thank you bro. :high-five:
Shout out to Shiggity Flip who gave props to every entry in his recap post. I think you just created a job for ya self bro!
I want to thank every single person who voted for my plant, yes all 63 of you.
A super special thanks goes out to those who had plants entered in this contest who voted for me....thank you.:Namaste:

That's a gracious speech from a future plant of the year winner...

Thank you for the kind words and to all out there who have beautiful or he'll even not so beautiful plants....ENTER THEM IN CONTEST.... it's not always about winning them. It's a brother hood it's a community it's about comradery and friendship and participation in the community. Don't be bummed if you don't win be happy for the winner and step your game up ..... learn and be better. Don't be down on yourself NOT WINNING IS OK..... we're all winners here

Congrats again stage I feel like your gonna have a lot more packages coming your way soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom