• RedWinter29 - Chernobyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • BrixNewb - Critical x AK47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atrain got me wondering where are the remaining votes? Last year it was about 120 votes total. 66 are in so far leaving about 60 or so votes uncast.
Like Mello said....Texas Hold em.

I do find that many of the votes are left till this last stretch. Maybe this time will be the same?

Stage, I threw you a shout out on my journal. I'll save you the time from sifting through the pages and tell you that, that plant you have created has started a fire of inspiration that has taken off inside of me to create something that magnificent. I know I'm not alone. You've infected all of us with your talents. And now we want to do better!!

Lots of love to you buddy! It's been a tight race but I think you'll hang on for the win!

:love:

:high-five:

I'm not going to bs the community... when I put a plant in its because I think it will win... I put a 309 gram autoflower in this month ...... but I voted for stage... that plant Is a work of art, this blow out is VERY DESERVING... I don't kiss ass... but I do tell the thruth... this win could not have gone to a better plant...

Plant of the year... I'll put a wager on it

Couldn't agree more... POTY for sure... Nothing more certain, except it's a vote. We don't always get them right, lol....

A rare plant gets a rare landslide vote... well done.

I'm not going to bs the community... when I put a plant in its because I think it will win... I put a 309 gram autoflower in this month ...... but I voted for stage... that plant Is a work of art, this blow out is VERY DESERVING... I don't kiss ass... but I do tell the thruth... this win could not have gone to a better plant...

Plant of the year... I'll put a wager on it

You are a wise and gracious person A-train. We may all be buying dog fences this year.

Hi Everyone

I'm sorry to report that Baxterwolfe posted an update photograph here of his POTM entry. This is against the contest rules, (see first post in the thread), and we have had to remove his entry. We believe this was a genuine mistake on his part; however, we must apply the contest rules equally - even if the final result is hardly a nail-biter. :cheesygrinsmiley: He is welcome to enter again in the New Year.

Baxterwolfe's entry did however garner a few votes - quite an achievement this month! Our software automatically returns your vote to you if you voted for him, so you may vote again.

Back to nail-biting on the edge of one's seat for this one.

Love and positive energy to you all

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Rules are rules. It is fair to remove him, though I think Baxter was happy just posting pics of his awesome plant so that makes him a winner in my book. Great job Baxterwolfe we will see more from you I am sure and next time maybe a win! And thanks to the moderating team for doing a good job as always. These forums are the most civil friendly forums I have ever been a part of and that ALWAYS is a reflection of the moderating staff.

So many nice choices. Being the contrary old fart that I am, I couldn't follow the crowd. So what to do? I cast my vote for someone who hasn't won any awards, and apparently hasn't even voted for themselves yet. Encouragement I say. :) Everyone a winner in my book. :thumb:

So many nice choices. Being the contrary old fart that I am, I couldn't follow the crowd. So what to do? I cast my vote for someone who hasn't won any awards, and apparently hasn't even voted for themselves yet. Encouragement I say. :) Everyone a winner in my book. :thumb:

Encouragement you say?:hmmmm:
That's mighty wonderful of you Rifleman.:rollingeyes: While your reasoning above for voting for someone who's plant did not get a vote sounds nice,
I bet ya didn't cast your vote in last months contest using the same reasoning.:smokin:
You know...being an old fart and all. ;)

..........I bet ya didn't cast your vote in last months contest using the same reasoning.:smokin:
You know...being an old fart and all. ;)

Won't lie about it I voted for myself last month, but I have also seen my vote be the only one I've gotten too. So this month's vote went to my favorite plant that had NO votes. Not that it's going to matter. :) FWIW I'll never vote for an outside plant either, I feel they have an unfair advantage using the sun instead of artificial light.

Congratulations on the win Stage! She is defiantly a beautiful specimen worthy of victory! Soon as I saw her my jaw dropped.. Very well trained and groomed/raised. Looks like a stellar grow brotha. Hope you flush & cure her properly as well. Wouldn't want something so beautiful to go to waist! ;)

I'm just getting back from my trip now, I missed a few things I see.. Going to be updating my journal at some point today.. Have to deal with the headache of coming back home and figuring out whats going on first. About to walk into my gardens for the first time in a few weeks. I hear there is some bad news ("but not too bad") , I told him to wait to tell me until I was heavily medicated, and relaxed.. So here I am getting medicated and trying to relax before entering my fortress and finding out what happened... I will update everything on my journal..

Back
Top Bottom