420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0939.jpeg

3x 250KG SWL winches for the lights rucked away in the ceiling. Handy for drying time as well.

I bought the airline winches, it seemed neater - Saito,

Nick

Thanks shed they actually popped into the thread the other day for first time and gave some love 🙂

Indeed thankyou @Canuk Seeds

I hope so 🙂
@Canuk Seeds is an awesome Sponsor, thanks for your Comparison Grow. Yours is looking 👀 fantastic Asorber. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

86th day above ground and
33rd day of flower for the

Bell Syphon grow
Thanks @Canuk Seeds
@VIVOSUN products used 102w aerator pump
Two 4ftx4ft grow spaces with 1ftx4ft mother/clone areas
6 inch Extraction Fan
Seedling heat mat

Bell Syphon Grow
1000w LED Light set @680w giving 1680ųmol at the closest bud site
Cyco nutrients @600ppm
pH of 6 currently im happy with it between 5.8- 6.1
CalMag added @40ml to 80ltrs of water in reservoir.

And I nearly killed these babies the other day the pump was set to recirculate back to reservoir instead of pumping to plants. I do this when I make adjustments to the water so I don't send concentrated chemicals to the plants ,it gives it time to mix evenly before I switch taps back to watering plants.
Unfortunately I mustn't have turned it back and they had no water on the roots for about 6-8 hrs . They nearly looked dead laying over super wilted. Worst part is i don't even remember making adjustments that morning.
I must be losing my shit🤣🤔

SIP Grow
MegaCrop nutrients with CalMag added
1000w LED Light currently set @ 550w
17th day of flower for the SIP Grow.
We are well into the stretch and the flowering is under way.
They are drinking about 2 litres a day so far .

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by

86th day above ground and
33rd day of flower for the

Bell Syphon grow
Thanks @Canuk Seeds
@VIVOSUN products used 102w aerator pump
Two 4ftx4ft grow spaces with 1ftx4ft mother/clone areas
6 inch Extraction Fan
Seedling heat mat

Bell Syphon Grow
1000w LED Light set @680w giving 1680ųmol at the closest bud site
Cyco nutrients @600ppm
pH of 6 currently im happy with it between 5.8- 6.1
CalMag added @40ml to 80ltrs of water in reservoir.

And I nearly killed these babies the other day the pump was set to recirculate back to reservoir instead of pumping to plants. I do this when I make adjustments to the water so I don't send concentrated chemicals to the plants ,it gives it time to mix evenly before I switch taps back to watering plants.
Unfortunately I mustn't have turned it back and they had no water on the roots for about 6-8 hrs . They nearly looked dead laying over super wilted. Worst part is i don't even remember making adjustments that morning.
I must be losing my shit🤣🤔

SIP Grow
MegaCrop nutrients with CalMag added
1000w LED Light currently set @ 550w
17th day of flower for the SIP Grow.
We are well into the stretch and the flowering is under way.
They are drinking about 2 litres a day so far .

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Those are some awesome girls.

When your feeding MC to the SIP girls do you just mix in like you would for hydro and then fill the reservoir with it or do you top feed and then fill the res with plain water?

Those are some awesome girls.

When your feeding MC to the SIP girls do you just mix in like you would for hydro and then fill the reservoir with it or do you top feed and then fill the res with plain water?
Thanks for dropping in and the kind words.
Yes I mix the mega crop in bottles and water down the fill pipe ,at the start i was watering a little on the top until they started drinking heavily from the reservoir and now I don't top water at all .

Really? No typo 😅

I’d be 200ml into 80L

80L x 2.5ml = 200ml

I mean different grow techniques and I use Co2 but yeah that’s a big difference!
My bottle recommends 1ml to 1ltr its double strength and I started at that but I have backed it off now until I see signs they need more .
Just a little test on my behalf because they stopped taking up nutrients last week, but since new mixture they are taking it up again 💁‍♂️

Your city skyline in the hydro tent (well-recovered btw) is starting to look more like Pisa. :) And so much bulking left to do.

Great stretch on the SIPers, and of course, congrats on GJOTM!
Thanks, yea I'm going to have to sort some supports me thinks 🤔🙂🙂

Back
Top Bottom