420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Abs the garden is looking amazing! Great work!👊. It's going to be a fantastic harvest.
Thanks Gee man , its all still new this tent growing for me so im kinda interested in how much i get from them too.
Thanks for dropping in👍

Plants are looking great, that gold is paying off. :thumb: Did you ever find out what back building was?

Garden looking spectacular…buds holding up to the globally accepted bic lighter scale for reference. Those will fatten up nicely. Cheers
:rofl: :rofl:
Thanks mate ,
Yea I figure everyone's got or has seen a bic lighter 😁
Thanks for dropping by 👍
I should buy a mini bic 🤣🤣🤣

SSDD how’s everything going with you? CL🍀
CL rocking the tech nerd 🤣

I had to look it up then I was like Single Side Double Density from computer disk storage? Umm sorta literally part of my day job 😅

Your own recently flipped Canuks are looking pretty handy bro!

buds holding up to the globally accepted bic lighter scale for reference.

What is it with the French and measuring systems? How you say le metre et le kilometre, le briquet Bic…

I did two enforced back bud building things in my last grow. In one I chopped the top bud of the pyramid entirely - got a double headed top was all. (Top bud contact burns) the second I chopped about half an inch off the top bud once. She bulked up to 24” solid cola, would have been more but I snapped the stem and the chopstick, cable ties and duct tape repair prevented further downward bulking up growth. But I had colas as long elsewhere. They were all marble shaped buds. Big king marbles. I donmt think you’re getting more growth. I do think you get nicer shaped nugs. No pointy stuff which are great for photos
But less good in a jar.

My 2cs

CL rocking the tech nerd 🤣

I had to look it up then I was like Single Side Double Density from computer disk storage? Umm sorta literally part of my day job 😅

Your own recently flipped Canuks are looking pretty handy bro!

What is it with the French and measuring systems? How you say le metre et le kilometre, le briquet Bic…

I did two enforced back bud building things in my last grow. In one I chopped the top bud of the pyramid entirely - got a double headed top was all. (Top bud contact burns) the second I chopped about half an inch off the top bud once. She bulked up to 24” solid cola, would have been more but I snapped the stem and the chopstick, cable ties and duct tape repair prevented further downward bulking up growth. But I had colas as long elsewhere. They were all marble shaped buds. Big king marbles. I donmt think you’re getting more growth. I do think you get nicer shaped nugs. No pointy stuff which are great for photos
But less good in a jar.

My 2cs
I've done a little bit of this and of course didn't know what I was doing. :rolleyes:
1st time was with OG Kush. Had a hot spot from a HPS light, cut the burnt top off and the bud below got huge.
2nd time was with Panama, it was getting too close to the light and the buds were still relatively small and alternating. I cut the stalk to the distance I wanted, right at a bud juncture. The new top bud that was a couple down from the top previously took off,making a new dominant spear, (beautiful).:)
3rd time was with a few tall Fuel D.OG stalks that were getting too close to the light. The new top buds just got really fat and didn't keep going vertical, as the Panama did.:hmmmm:
So, my conclusion is, it doesn't always work the same way. :rolleyes::bong:

Back
Top Bottom