420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

It behaves differently depending on where you cut. If you tip a top bud, that bud continues to be dominant but seems to just grow fatter. If you cut the stem between nodes (or buds in your case) the next one down will get the normal hormones and become dominant but, since that bud wasn't tipped, it will grow like a normal dominant bud will with the more pointy top.

Just a few happy snaps 🙂

Bell Syphon Grow

SIP Grow
21st Day of Flower

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by

Wouldn't mind taking that Acapulco Gold on a date 😍 :bongrip: I'm back to bottom of the barrel 🤣🤦‍♂️ probably worn chop until Thursday if I'm lucky 😩

Wouldn't mind taking that Acapulco Gold on a date 😍 :bongrip: I'm back to bottom of the barrel 🤣🤦‍♂️ probably worn chop until Thursday if I'm lucky 😩
The picture of the single AG bud (hydro) above, looks like the Barneys Farm AG I grew. If it taste like mine, someones in for a treat. :love: 😎:bong:

Its the plant with the small buds so far the rest are way bigger, but I'm still keen to try her
The picture of the single AG bud (hydro) above, looks like the Barneys Farm AG I grew. If it taste like mine, someones in for a treat. :love: 😎:bong:
🤞🤞🙂

Just a few happy snaps 🙂

Bell Syphon Grow

SIP Grow
21st Day of Flower

Thanks for dropping by
Those foxtailing AG buds are building nicely, looks tasty. Cheers

58th day of Flower for the Bell Syphon tent .
The humidity was getting a bit high and the pretend dehumidifier i brought is f#@#ing useless and a bud on the Cherry pie had some mould so i made an executive decision, i trimmed off the bud and also removed the Acapulco Gold plant as she was the closest to being done and one less plant helped to drop the RH i have a bigger and hopefully better dehumidifier on the way it may be here tomorrow.
So the tent looks a bit ravaged at the moment

35 day of Flower for the SIP tent
These girls are starting to fill out too 😊

Thanks for dropping by

58th day of Flower for the Bell Syphon tent .
The humidity was getting a bit high and the pretend dehumidifier i brought is f#@#ing unless and a bud on the Cherry pie had some mould so i made an executive decision, i trimmed off the bud and also removed the Acapulco Gold plant as she was the closest to being done and one less plant helped to drop the RH i have a bigger and hopefully better dehumidifier on the way it may be here tomorrow.
So the tent looks a bit ravaged at the moment

35 day of Flower for the SIP tent
These girls are starting to fill out too 😊

Thanks for dropping by
Lol! Yeah those Cherry Pie buds get big and dense. I had a touch of mold in a couple of mine too. Mine looked exactly like yours btw, which I always find interesting when it’s auto/photo of the same strain. The SIP tent is impressive too. Good stuff.

Lol! Yeah those Cherry Pie buds get big and dense. I had a touch of mold in a couple of mine too. Mine looked exactly like yours btw, which I always find interesting when it’s auto/photo of the same strain. The SIP tent is impressive too. Good stuff.
The Cherry Pie doesn't want to stop, how many days did yours go ?

Good morning Absorber,
For most of my years of indoor growing, I depended on exhaust fans and portable fans blowing on the plants to handle mold. The room wasn't insulated or well sealed then. Then, the first grow after, insulating it and sealing it up better, I had water running down the walls of the room. :oops:
I got a dehumidifier that was supposed to handle 2000 square feet of a normal structure. It ended up being just enough for a 500 cubic foot growroom in flower. I have to empty it twice a day in mid to late flower.:bong:

Good morning Absorber,
For most of my years of indoor growing, I depended on exhaust fans and portable fans blowing on the plants to handle mold. The room wasn't insulated or well sealed then. Then, the first grow after, insulating it and sealing it up better, I had water running down the walls of the room. :oops:
I got a dehumidifier that was supposed to handle 2000 square feet of a normal structure. It ended up being just enough for a 500 cubic foot growroom in flower. I have to empty it twice a day in mid to late flower.:bong:
Morning buddy
This one is the one I got hopefully it works better

Morning buddy
This one is the one I got hopefully it works better
It's more powerful than mine,:) going by the wattage number. Mine is 300w or so, yours is over 700w. :oops:The tank size is about the same. :) I just empty the tank but could let it drain out instead. I have to move mine around daily to work in the space, so I opt for using the tank. The exhaust from the unit puts heat into the space,:oops: so that has to be accounted for during warm conditions.:)

It made a big difference in my growing. I didn't realize when the rh is too high, the plants don't drink as much, so nute intake was reduced. :hmmmm: Once I got the humidity in the zone, the plants drank heavily. :love::) Have to be more careful with max nutes then though.:bong:

It's more powerful than mine,:) going by the wattage number. Mine is 300w or so, yours is over 700w. :oops:The tank size is about the same. :) I just empty the tank but could let it drain out instead. I have to move mine around daily to work in the space, so I opt for using the tank. The exhaust from the unit puts heat into the space,:oops: so that has to be accounted for during warm conditions.:)

It made a big difference in my growing. I didn't realize when the rh is too high, the plants don't drink as much, so nute intake was reduced. :hmmmm: Once I got the humidity in the zone, the plants drank heavily. :love::) Have to be more careful with max nutes then though.:bong:
Oh, my 500 cubic feet space converts to 14.16 cubic meters. :)

Still packing on that weight zorbs! 💪 Really nice looking flower bro I hope that dehumidifier does the trick 🤞

Back
Top Bottom