420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Finally the Cherry Pie looks to be making a move i had to take his helmet off 2 days ago tail was poking out at the same time as others but it wasn't doing much so I gave it a helping hand then the other straggler is the Acapulco Gold she was a tiny tiny seed but even she looked like the tail was finally making an appearance, I can see a tiny bit of white hopefully she makes it .
That would make for 100% germination, feeling blessed :adore:

The others are plodding along 😁 in the next week or 2 i will be firing up the grows if all still keeps going to plan
20231115_104910.jpg
20231115_104742.jpg
20231115_104713.jpg
20231115_104622.jpg
20231115_104706.jpg
20231115_110250.jpg

Cherry pie👆

20231115_110303.jpg

Finally the Cherry Pie looks to be making a move i had to take his helmet off 2 days ago tail was poking out at the same time as others but it wasn't doing much so I gave it a helping hand then the other straggler is the Acapulco Gold she was a tiny tiny seed but even she looked like the tail was finally making an appearance, I can see a tiny bit of white hopefully she makes it .
That would make for 100% germination, feeling blessed :adore:

The others are plodding along 😁 in the next week or 2 i will be firing up the grows if all still keeps going to plan
20231115_104910.jpg
20231115_104742.jpg
20231115_104713.jpg
20231115_104622.jpg
20231115_104706.jpg
20231115_110250.jpg

Cherry pie👆

20231115_110303.jpg
Lookin good

A little update.
I've moved the 4 seedlings into the flood and drain grow tent today 2 of them were late to the party and looking a little behind the 8 ball in looks they were a bit deformed from the get go but I'm hoping they might pick up with the flow of nutrients
Running the phlizon light at 9% of 1000w at the moment just to ease them into the change in environment
Running Cyco nutrients at 400ppm ph of 5.85 water temp 18deg Celsius

Thanks for dropping by

Hi @Absorber - better late than never - I didn’t get the tag for some reason. All caught up. Great start! And you have a Cherry Pie too! Can’t wait to see a photo of it. Thanks!

Hi @Absorber - better late than never - I didn’t get the tag for some reason. All caught up. Great start! And you have a Cherry Pie too! Can’t wait to see a photo of it. Thanks!
Thanks for popping in 😊
Yea mine is a photo period not an auto like yours though
The one with the purple name tag

Wow that setup looks slick. Loving the controller! Hope I’m well enough to travel at the weekend to collect my version.
Thanks Nick hopefully things start picking up , im chasing the ph at the moment it keeps steadily rising.
I've turned the aerators off to see if that makes a difference 🤔

It will always rise, if that’s your input water. Ph Down is only temporary.

Ours pips up from 5.8 to 6.2 in a day, full flower we’re Ph’ing the tank twice day before each feed. @Wastei probably someone that can give more info as did DWC for a long time.

I’ve looked at getting a BlueLab adjuster but its $600 so I need to sneak it in when & Co is in a good mood 🤣

That and other similar ones only have one mode. You can choose up or down. In our case and it seems yours we’d choose the “Down” mode. You hook up the dripper to the reservoir and when the sensor placed inside see’s it go 5.9 it drips a little from the Ph Down bottle its connected to. Others with different water or usage might want Ph Up though I reckon that’s far rarer.

Have looksee on AliExpress - there are some decent looking Chinese made ones as well.

But I’m pretty comfortable now with a bit of Ph play. I’ll let it go a little up or a little down, your slightly changing the macro and micro nutrient uptake to the plant. As they say a varied diet is the secret to a healthy life!

Nick

It will always rise, if that’s your input water. Ph Down is only temporary.

Ours pips up from 5.8 to 6.2 in a day, full flower we’re Ph’ing the tank twice day before each feed. @Wastei probably someone that can give more info as did DWC for a long time.

I’ve looked at getting a BlueLab adjuster but its $600 so I need to sneak it in when & Co is in a good mood 🤣

That and other similar ones only have one mode. You can choose up or down. In our case and it seems yours we’d choose the “Down” mode. You hook up the dripper to the reservoir and when the sensor placed inside see’s it go 5.9 it drips a little from the Ph Down bottle its connected to. Others with different water or usage might want Ph Up though I reckon that’s far rarer.

Have looksee on AliExpress - there are some decent looking Chinese made ones as well.

But I’m pretty comfortable now with a bit of Ph play. I’ll let it go a little up or a little down, your slightly changing the macro and micro nutrient uptake to the plant. As they say a varied diet is the secret to a healthy life!

Nick
Yea it went up pretty quickly from 5.85 yo 6.4 in an hour adjusted it and back to 6 in about 40 minutes or so.
I'll work it out

Maybe some aquarium type dripper. Like a micro doser dunno I’m speculating, you just want a bit of gravity to drip it in and then dial it in - though it will vary with res temp to a degree.
Im a bit dubious about ph dosers because my reservoir nutrients are constantly being pumped around i dont want an unmixed dose of ph down to circulate and hit my roots ,when I adjust my ph I recirculate the reservoir water before it gets to the pots and I make sure its thoroughly mixed before diverting it back to pots.

Back
Top Bottom