420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

:passitleft:

Im going to print a couple of these signs to stick on the wall in the tent to advertise the seeds for @Canuk Seeds if anyone wants the STL to 3d print one for themselves then send me a private message for the link to the file .👍

20231104_195411.jpg
20231105_021535.jpg

Done

Im out of ink on my 2d printer 🤣🤣🤣
And I don't have a 3D printer... Make do with what we have!

I used my new Legacy Pro Airvape last night for the first time! It is legit!

And I don't have a 3D printer... Make do with what we have!

I used my new Legacy Pro Airvape last night for the first time! It is legit!

Im still waiting its doing laps around America at the moment its about to leave the country im looking forward to it ,any accessories with it ?

All week to my daughter, 5 more sleeps until your 4th birthday, , three more sleeps, two more sleeps

She can deal with it - plus she got a pair of expensive rabbits her birthday today 😂

@Absorber hehe! Be a grown up / it will arrive when it arrives buddy!

Though easier to say when you’re mashed off it! 😅

Im still waiting its doing laps around America at the moment its about to leave the country im looking forward to it ,any accessories with it ?
Yes, they sent the dosing tool and a pack of 6 dosing capsules. I was lucky, they shipped it on Thursday afternoon and I recieved it on Friday... I don't live to far away from where they shipped from in California. I was happy to see that I could pack almost 1/2 gram ground flower into the dosing tool and fit that directly into the Airvape. That lasted for a 10 minute session. I make a cocktail with my flower, 1/4 gram CBD flower, 1/10 gram THC flower and 1/10 gram CBG flower. I was well lit after that session...

Hello Absorber. I'm growing Lamb's Bread in the Canuk grow but I'd like to follow your journal as I would like to watch as many Canuk grows as possible. I hope the 4 pages a day is just the excitement of a new journal because like Bill, I don't have enough time to keep up on fast moving threads.

Good luck with the lights and seeds. You're going to grow 2 of each strain?

Hope you don't mind me popping in to watch the show!:popcorn:

I hope the 4 pages a day is just the excitement of a new journal because like Bill, I don't have enough time to keep up on fast moving threads.
Welcome aboard, glad to have your presence here and I'm pretty sure it will ease up a little on the amount of comments 😊
Hope you don't mind me popping in to watch the show!:popcorn:
Welcome to the madhouse 🤣🤣 glad you made it too.

All lined up for their mug shots

:woohoo:
Most of the seeds have tails appearing, id say over half of them after 24hrs i would expect the others to start by tomorrow then they will be moved to their respective pots .

Thanks for stopping by :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom