420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

My kids used to save bottle caps but I guess that's like keeping jars of old urine around. Not sure HCl mixed with urea is a good idea, though it might clean rocks faster! :thumb:
Fancy a swim in my pool? Its got H2o2 in it andā€¦ umm, I forget? You told me once šŸ˜‚

This little baby (Green Crack) was dropped into a glass of water with a hint of H2o2 4 days ago in 2 days tail was showing so I placed it in a hole made in the growool and this is how it is today, making its way into the world.
The more observant of you would have noticed only 1 seed in the Green Crack ""specimen""cup šŸ˜Š that's because i had this one already on the go .
20231031_200922-jpg.3464284

This little baby (Green Crack) was dropped into a glass of water with a hint of H2o2 4 days ago in 2 days tail was showing so I placed it in a hole made in the growool and this is how it is today, making its way into he world.
The more observant of you would have noticed only 1 seed in the Green Crack ""specimen""cup šŸ˜Š that's because i had this one already on the go .

Nice seedling

Green Crack ainā€™t new on the block basically.

Some legit good growers on the site have been struggling to pop. In some (not all) it feels like yeah, choose some out there new strain you should price that in. Theyā€™re less stable.

For us?!

I picked something super out there! But 25 of them. ā€˜Cause its how we roll šŸ¤£

But great seeing @Canuk Seeds being popped all good is great.

Nick

This little baby (Green Crack) was dropped into a glass of water with a hint of H2o2 4 days ago in 2 days tail was showing so I placed it in a hole made in the growool and this is how it is today, making its way into the world.

:thumb: :woohoo::welcome::goodluck::ciao: CLšŸ€

Green Crack Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview​

Canuk Seeds is now proud to present our own Variation of Green Crack!
Donā€™t let the name fool you: this is pure cannabis. Few strains compare to Green Crackā€™s sharp energy and focus as it induces an invigorating mental buzz that keeps you going throughout the day.
With a tangy, fruity flavor with hints of mango, Green Crack is the perfect daytime medication for patients treating fatigue, stress, and depression.
Green Crack is very similar to the Afghani strain, except we chose an earlier flowering Skunk to make the cross and to ensure that our Green Crack finishes that bit earlier than Afghani both indoors and outdoors.
The resulting strains are similar in both growth and effect. Solid buds with good yields and a smooth, long lasting effect.
Green Crack does have slightly more indica tendencies in growing, producing slightly shorter, darker, broader plants with THC levels of 22-24% and expected yields of 650-750 grams per mĀ².

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsSkunk#1 x Afghani
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Where to GrowIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Taste / FlavorFruity, Mango, Sweet
EffectCerebral, Euphoric, Powerful, Stimulant
THC Content20%-24%
Yield650-750 grams per mĀ²
Impressive percentages their version of Green Crack. Sounds like a good wake n bake smoke šŸ’Ø. CLšŸ€

Im going to print a couple of these signs to stick on the wall in the tent to advertise the seeds for @Canuk Seeds if anyone wants the STL to 3d print one for themselves then send me a private message for the link to the file .šŸ‘

20231104_195411.jpg

I will be doing 5 strains in this comparative grow for
Canuk Seeds
Acapulco Gold Fem ,
Green Crack Fem,
Weeding Cake Fem,
Cherry Pie Fem and
Obi-Wan Kush Fem
The details of each strain are in the following comments .
I will be doing 4 strains in a flood and drain system controlled via a Bell Syphon in a 4ft x 4ft tent and the same 4 strains will also be grown in SIP's in another 4ft x 4ft tent
The 5th strain will be in a 3rd tent 3ft x 3ft in another SIP under a 200w mars led light .
The 4ft tents have 1000w phlizon lights in them that will run at 500w - 600w each controlled via a 2 zone controller
The 4ft tents are vivosun
4ft x 5ft 2in1 tents the 3ft tent is a no name brand .
Welcome aboard
Iā€™ll be watching and learning along the way.

A beautiful baby girl.

Back
Top Bottom