Think i'm high just at looking at all those beautiful flowers. Or i'm just high
Your high... na just kidding kismet. You're an islander right? Gonna make my way to Valdez this summer think. if your near let's meet and blaze!!!

in the "heat" of summer.

This is why I'm running my lights on at night instead of day. On a really nice day in the summer, we might hit 80 but not often. Even so, we battled temps over mid 90 in the tent last summer. I'm a bit challenged in remembering that my night is their morning and feeding time. Works out better to not have to rush in the morning too. I'm considering investing in autopots next.

This is why I'm running my lights on at night instead of day. On a really nice day in the summer, we might hit 80 but not often. Even so, we battled temps over mid 90 in the tent last summer. I'm a bit challenged in remembering that my night is their morning and feeding time. Works out better to not have to rush in the morning too. I'm considering investing in autopots next.
That's the idea. Lights would come on at 8. But hopefully I can throw a window ac in the conjoining room

That's the idea. Lights would come on at 8. But hopefully I can throw a window ac in the conjoining room

Lights do come on at 8pm. We're still in veg so they're on until noon (I won't mention the brain cramp I got trying to calculate that) I think we're gonna flip this weekend. A little sooner than planned due to an auto that turned out to be a photo and is already big (terrible problem, right?!)

What no jokes?!? Well 420 weekend I fried food buds dabs and even almost killed my Jack herer auto. Yesterday evening she looked so droopy I was hesitant to touch her. I mean her stems and leaves hung from the stalks like icicles..... well I said eff it and watered... she was already perking before lights out and here she was when I fed her just now...

BLURPLE WARNING

Nice training. Looking nice and symmetrical.

Maybe Dabz and company can explain IG . Instagram one day. Didn't upload right to me.
Try it again kismet what issues u having bud ?

Hey Them! Just a quick :thanks: for mentioning the other day that pH is a logarithmic scale, not an arithmetic one. Changed my system so now my first adjustment is ¼ tsp but the second is always ⅛. Now I don't overshoot my target. :thumb:
Dont lie.... its was to point out that I called it exponential not logrithmic.... ;):laugh:

Everytime I go and try to look smart....

I guess all that matters is that it helped you learn something new! I didn't know that myself but I remember it being mentioned by rider or scrogdog. .. one of those dudes.

Dont lie.... its was to point out that I called it exponential not logrithmic.... ;):laugh:

I guess all that matters is that it helped you learn something new! I didn't know that myself but I remember it being mentioned by rider or scrogdog. .. one of those dudes.
Not how smart you are, it's how big your buds are......wow..I'm useless..... :rofl: (I have neither)

But I have potential and a good attitude. ;)

Exponential, logrithmic...I don't remember the difference. What I do know is that it's an accelerating line and not a straight one. That's all I needed to sort it out!

In mathematics, logarithmic growth describes a phenomenon whose size or cost can be described as a logarithm function of some input. e.g. y = C log (x). ... Logarithmic growth is the inverse of exponential growth and is very slow.

But there are two types, no? One where the base is the variable and another where the exponent is the variable. And I'm unsure which ph relates to....

Regardless it helped so I'll shut up and say you're welcome....

Sometimes Its just fun to see what my medicated brain can recall

Not how smart you are, it's how big your buds are......wow..I'm useless..... :rofl: (I have neither)

But I have potential and a good attitude. ;)
It's only a matter of time.... just stick with it. This is the worlds.most addicting hobby so I'm sure you're not going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom