the ATF is a terrible strain...don't smoke it or grow it:cool:

:yahoo::rofl::rofl:

I had clipped a bud like 10 days ago, keep in mind it's not even ready to harvest yet, fantastic smoke, I'm it was harsh, not cured, but great high

Now mine smells sweet as hell, Van says his didn't, maybe different phenomenal, but smells fantastic

Here is a pic today from my new pixel 2xl phone, I'd say at least 10 days to go, maybe more

the ATF is a terrible strain...don't smoke it or grow it:cool:
My GF took 5 hits, I could have literally done anything to her, yes anything:yahoo::rofl::rofl:
I had clipped a bud like 10 days ago, keep in mind it's not even ready to harvest yet, fantastic smoke, I'm it was harsh, not cured, but great high
Now mine smells sweet as hell, Van says his didn't, maybe different phenomenal, but smells fantastic
Here is a pic today from my new pixel 2xl phone, I'd say at least 10 days to go, maybe more
Thanks Chris! Love the fuzz on that bud :thumb: I may have to see if I can squeeze one of those in before the end of the season. If not it's going to get dropped as soon as the rest of the photos get harvested.

I tell people she has a dark side if you over indulge! Its called Thunderfuck for a reason! She will teach you if you doubt her.
Thanks Chris! Love the fuzz on that bud :thumb: I may have to see if I can squeeze one of those in before the end of the season. If not it's going to get dropped as soon as the rest of the photos get harvested.
Looks like I need some ATF! :thumb::rofl:

I was Pleasantly surprised, and Van hit the Nail on the Head , she will F' you up:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:, But a hit or two seems very Sativa like, energetic, house cleaning buzz.. Ill be making Oils ASAP, and a COB or two when I harvest her

Im thinking about 3+ Oz from my harvest, I have 3 Colas that same size

Thus

Another ATF is in my next grow and for sure a DTF as well

I was Pleasantly surprised, and Van hit the Nail on the Head , she will F' you up:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:, But a hit or two seems very Sativa like, energetic, house cleaning buzz.. Ill be making Oils ASAP, and a COB or two when I harvest her

Thus

Wow a cob....you do want to check out from earth for a while......

Thus

Now you see why I was so fucked up when I ground up that Durban Poison bud and it took all sticky trichomes of the ATF I ground up for oil.

I knew as soon as I hit that bong that I wasn't in Kansas anymore.....and I stopped after three hits. But those three hits were more potent than when I toke on ATF. I was baked! Speaking of Durban....might be some time for a puff of poison.

I want to know your thoughts on the DTF too Chris, when you get it grown out! I have high hopes for that as a euphoric pain killer.

All I know is my main ATF cola will be featured in a future NOTM... just such a nice form.

For now my biggest predicament is what to run when I get back from washington... I may just start another auto for summer fun. I'm really worried about flowing in the "heat" of summer. That being said one of my best buddies is getting married in Nov. So I'll have to shut down shop again at that point. But I think I'll run some more ATF or an ATF cross for sure this year. I'm still changing my mind on what I want to run every other week....

@Chris Scorpio dmyou sure you didn't accidentally give her the DTF and not the ATF? Lmfo....

All I know is my main ATF cola will be featured in a future NOTM... just such a nice form.

For now my biggest predicament is what to run when I get back from washington... I may just start another auto for summer fun. I'm really worried about flowing in the "heat" of summer. That being said one of my best buddies is getting married in Nov. So I'll have to shut down shop again at that point. But I think I'll run some more ATF or an ATF cross for sure this year. I'm still changing my mind on what I want to run every other week....

@Chris Scorpio dmyou sure you didn't accidentally give her the DTF and not the ATF? Lmfo....
It was BOTH

LOL

Great seeing some of your faces today! What a fun opportunity.

@InTheShed I know your at work and don't IG. (Honestly I don't really blame you. I do it as a resume type crap). Here's the rack before it got covered in foil and put into the oven at 225° for 3 and a half hours.

Then I take them out lather them in BBQ. Sweet baby Ray's is what we like....

Crank the temp up to (you guessed it) 420°f

Cover with foil again. Back in for 10 minutes.

Remove foil

Let broil another 3 to 5 mins.

Let cool. Open beer. Pop CCO cap.

ENYOY!!!

Yumo!!

Looks like most everyone had a happy 420!
i want to come to your 420 celebration!

Me too!! We should all meet and camp somewhere next year??!! I’m down
You're always welcome Penny! I honestly wish I had more people to celebrate with. But I'm content sharing the day with you all! One day well figure out a 420 magazine fest maybe? Unofficial would be okay by me. Just friends sharing home grown meds, laughs and good times. And some good food!

See above lol

Such a great idea also I’ve been keeping updated on your IG;) wooooop

Newts home!!!! Good to see ya. I just saw all your cool pics! Well the ones I didn't see on IG. Looks like you had a wonderful trip!!!

I tell people she has a dark side if you over indulge! Its called Thunderfuck for a reason! She will teach you if you doubt her.
I know I got four atf gifted to me and that is going in one tent eithier coco or a soil . Yet to be determined

I know I got four atf gifted to me and that is going in one tent eithier coco or a soil . Yet to be determined

Great call. They grow really nice!

Great call. They grow really nice!
Yeah then my other tent will Big bomb seeds at this point I’m thinking . I also might drop some star killa og regs too in tent with atf regs . Will see lots of time to get a game plan laid out .

Back
Top Bottom