My brother lives in the mountains just west of Denver. 9500 ft. He just joined and started a journal last weekend after visiting us last week. He said if I could grow he could grow. Sent him home with a few seeds. I might need a few of you guys to check in on him as he's doing hydro
MtnMan303 Spring '18 Grow
Which part? Granby area? Or just up the interstate?

Off-topic but green/health related, and of particular note to those in Alaska:
Romaine lettuce may spread E. coli, CDC warns
More than 50 people have become sick in an outbreak of E. coli food poisoning linked to romaine lettuce and now several people in Alaska have also gotten ill, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new warning.

“Based on new information from Alaska, CDC is expanding its warning to cover all types of romaine lettuce from the Yuma, Arizona growing region,” the CDC said in its update.

Not here! Still have two and half hours for pacific time and another hour for Alaska :)
Happy 420 shed✊

Been nice having your Company here man .

You're always welcome Penny! I honestly wish I had more people to celebrate with. But I'm content sharing the day with you all! One day well figure out a 420 magazine fest maybe? Unofficial would be okay by me. Just friends sharing home grown meds, laughs and good times. And some good food!
Never know it may happen one day!
Yeah all those brixers do the jamaican canoe trip.... idk arctic said they looked into it and it was just too much. Maybe we could all meet in Denver stay down town and just explore visit.... a man can dream lol
Sounds like an awesome trip to me!

Who on the staff would we get a hold of to try to get something like this going. Pt and I were already talking about this with Shed a few weeks ago. I hit up one of the staff members about it, but they haven't responded to anything I've ever sent them so I must be hitting up the wrong person. Denver would be a decent middle ground for the States. 420 sponsored or not. I'd really like to cook dinner, share some meds and drinks with the folks who helped me get my garden looking the way it does. All day long! I hope those ribs were as good as they looked and the holiday was a nice relaxing day!

Who on the staff would we get a hold of to try to get something like this going. Pt and I were already talking about this with Shed a few weeks ago. I hit up one of the staff members about it, but they haven't responded to anything I've ever sent them so I must be hitting up the wrong person

I’m not positive about this, but I think it’s outside the 420Mag policy, the whole get togethers thing. Not that it shouldn’t happen - wish I could come!! :) - just that I’m pretty sure the owners can’t be encouraging, let alone sponsoring the activities. Prohibition related I’m surmising. If I can manage it, I’ll read back over the guidelines and see if I can find the passage that makes me think that. :hmmmm:
The brixers do their arranging in the background ;)

Yeah all those brixers do the jamaican canoe trip.... idk arctic said they looked into it and it was just too much. Maybe we could all meet in Denver stay down town and just explore visit.... a man can dream lol
What about a trip out to Alaska? The Stanks are planning one!

Hey everyone I hope you all had a great 420 weekend. I tried to make it around to see some people but as I said things are going to be a bit hectic the next 3 weeks or so.

I just wanted to share a couple pics of some wax I made. Tomorrow I will do a fully loaded update on the plants.

Thanks penny! Lol an English muffin... I love me a good english muffin. Jam. Egg. Butter. Goes great with lots of toppings!

I thought it looked like a heart! That's for you @Grandpa Tokin a golden heart from the golden heart city.....

:green_heart:

Dabs check Ig bro when you get. Change brotha ✊

You already know I’m in love with your product and am on the road to start my ups and downs trials and errors . But think you will be happy this time sorry lots of 10secs videos lol happy Monday all ✊

Back
Top Bottom