I am so curious to see what skills you guy can do , full permission to do as you please.

happy 420 family

What's everyone up to today?? Rounding up the troops for a 4:20 pm EST live sesh.

Mr. A, turbo, and Joe joined me for a dab this morning....

I figured I'd just put on some music chill. Maybe spend some time with the plants? It will let me do 1 guest at a time. So if you're chillen or wanna burn one I'll be as round. I'm sure rooster and hen will want in. So here we go tagging people... (I'll also do an IG post and tag friends). @themad420dabber

Nice. I think I'm gonna do a rack or ribs in the oven. Well have to do a summer smoke out at some point and get everyone together for a long weekend of good food and herbs!

Great seeing some of your faces today! What a fun opportunity.

@InTheShed I know your at work and don't IG. (Honestly I don't really blame you. I do it as a resume type crap). Here's the rack before it got covered in foil and put into the oven at 225° for 3 and a half hours.

Then I take them out lather them in BBQ. Sweet baby Ray's is what we like....

Crank the temp up to (you guessed it) 420°f

Cover with foil again. Back in for 10 minutes.

Remove foil

Let broil another 3 to 5 mins.

Let cool. Open beer. Pop CCO cap.

ENYOY!!!

You're always welcome Penny! I honestly wish I had more people to celebrate with. But I'm content sharing the day with you all! One day well figure out a 420 magazine fest maybe? Unofficial would be okay by me. Just friends sharing home grown meds, laughs and good times. And some good food!

Yeah all those brixers do the jamaican canoe trip.... idk arctic said they looked into it and it was just too much. Maybe we could all meet in Denver stay down town and just explore visit.... a man can dream lol

My brother lives in the mountains just west of Denver. 9500 ft. He just joined and started a journal last weekend after visiting us last week. He said if I could grow he could grow. Sent him home with a few seeds. I might need a few of you guys to check in on him as he's doing hydro
MtnMan303 Spring '18 Grow

Back
Top Bottom