Jack is looking splendid! Can't tell if the pineapple is done right without seeing the bottom. Once you take it off the fruit (which ideally is done by twisting it free) you take slices off the bottom until you see small brown spots at the outside edge. Those are the root sites. Keep taking off slices until you have them appearing most of the way around. Then peel off the lower leaves until you have about an inch exposed above that and put that inch in water. Not sure clear glass is the best for fast roots though. BTDubs, if Mrs Dab didn't do all that she/you still can.

That dab looks like candy!

Def would brotha but kinda far jaja nice auto she is bushy
Haha. I know. But I wanna have you all here for my 420 bonfire. I only 2 to 2 and a half feet of snow to move....

Pineapple!! I tried it once... didn't work out for me... I've done the celery stumps a few time with success
Nice girl ya got there
Nice! Yes the celery was a success for us as well. I'll do a few this year in the garden..... I have BIG plans.

Im in! better late than never. Exited to see what you do when going for studs, specifically how you select males with good flowering traits.
Welcome Ix. For males....

Abundant sac sites typically translate to female offspring with large buds. But you can lean a lot form them in veg. Robust growers. Tight inter-nodal spacing. Smells! Rub the stalks. Hell, some dudes just stink all on their own (which is the case for the blueniverse stud or arctics).

Typically a generic strain the grower is familiar with will be cloned several times. Pollinated by various males and the variations in geno/phenotype will hint at the genetics the male possessed.

I have neither the time patience not space. So we're just choosing the healthiest stinkiest fattest dude, harvesting pollen. And chucking.

Breeding and genetics will be a very lucrative business as America moves towards federal legalization.... yes, I said it. It's coming. Faster than you think!!!

Jack is looking splendid! Can't tell if the pineapple is done right without seeing the bottom. Once you take it off the fruit (which ideally is done by twisting it free) you take slices off the bottom until you see small brown spots at the outside edge. Those are the root sites. Keep taking off slices until you have them appearing most of the way around. Then peel off the lower leaves until you have about an inch exposed above that and put that inch in water. Not sure clear glass is the best for fast roots though. BTDubs, if Mrs Dab didn't do all that she/you still can.

That dab looks like candy!

Thanks shed! I think it looks like you described. I found it very fitting she used my 420 nug jar for the container.....

I think her contacts are in the lid of the other jar....

One things for sure. No nugs in my nug jars lol.

Dang kids. Gotta keep the meds in the medicine cabinet.... and by medicine cabinet I mean under lock and key. Has she been giving him nugs for doing his housework too?

Where was this crap when I was growing up? Do it or let the beatings begin. Not clean your room for a doobie.

I actually laughed when I read this. To hear my parents say "clean your room and we will give you a doobie", I think I'd fall over dead. Not a chance in hell.

For me it was keep my room, clean cause if my mom went snooping she would find my stash. That being said I worked from the time I was in middle school. But yeah I got grounded for like 6 months when I got caught with weed....

makes everything sparkle a bit more than normal...
Sure... but something has to be there to give that sparkle! Lovely frost Dabber :yummy:

clean your room for a doobie.

doesn’t it sound great! For all really :) when I was in high school (80s) I had a friend whose mum was a bit like that. I thought my friend lived in an enchanted paradise ...

Haha no worries Jack good to have ya!

Just gonna drop a few pics.

Jack Herer auto is in "flower" I saw a pistil.

So here's Herer

I'll get some better pics. At some point.

@InTheShed did I do this right? Well the wife did it.....

And a little dab-a-doo

The plan is to sample the Malawi from arctic tonight

:cool::passitleft:

Blueniverse had 2 weak males he's gonna cull. One male is very robust, and one re male then the c99x huckleberry are both female. As for the grape krush.... I can't remember at all? Hopefully he'll be back around to fill us all in.

Regardless hope everyone's 420 week is cruising along smoothly. I'm trying to dig out the fire pit for a Friday campfire. Anyone wanna come help???

Love me a bon fire and some of those dabs there brotha I’ll bring a couple zips of headband one to smoke and too to turn into some of that magical oil of yours ✊

Man I grew up in the 70's with parents that were in concentration camps in the 40"s just not happening.
Right i was raised old school weed is a harcore drug lol

Pops u
What? Kids nowadays get joints for doing chores?

Who’s adopting this old guy? I’m cute, cuddly, and can clean a room like nobody’s business...for weed. I eat a lot though. Just sayin.
Pops u funny

Back
Top Bottom