Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Ween I hear you on the sweating balls part, It has been ungodly hot lately. I hope you have two little sprouts up soon! I grew out Dynasty's Blue Magoo Bx2 for a few rounds. It was a nice strain but not as potent as I expected. It did smell lovely. Like floral berries. All sorts of frost too. That was the one strain I have grown that had calyxes on a couple of fans. I am sure the Star Pupil added some nice qualities. I am surprised they have not mentioned there being a lot of color in the plants from Pupil magoo but I am going to guess they used a green Magoo pheno. There is supposed to be lots of blues and purples in the Blue Magoo but i did not see any in the pheno I was running.

Morning Ween, 119 , Killer ...and Gray! Yes, Pupil Magoo is an MMS strain. It was in the gift pack Michael sent me with all those tester strains. Wanted to pass some of them on to a few of us! Ive never run them , so...have fun with them...cheers.
No wonder everyone has is :laugh:. I was like WTH where did everyone get this I don't see it for sale..
Ya...don't know if they are available to general public...might be , but not sure.
Pupil Magoo is for sale

I'm pretty sure we got them prior to the release. Either way, I'm looking forward to running it, thanks Duggan and Mike from MMS!

Ween I hear you on the sweating balls part, It has been ungodly hot lately. I hope you have two little sprouts up soon! I grew out Dynasty's Blue Magoo Bx2 for a few rounds. It was a nice strain but not as potent as I expected. It did smell lovely. Like floral berries. All sorts of frost too. That was the one strain I have grown that had calyxes on a couple of fans. I am sure the Star Pupil added some nice qualities. I am surprised they have not mentioned there being a lot of color in the plants from Pupil magoo but I am going to guess they used a green Magoo pheno. There is supposed to be lots of blues and purples in the Blue Magoo but i did not see any in the pheno I was running.

Yup, super hot! Me no like. Thanks for the info on Magoo. Hope she is a colorful one!

Happy to be chopping my floppy girls on Sunday. I was thinking I would break 2lbs with 3 cogs (and the 1 SPS), their mother produced 10 zips, but I'll be happy and a little surprised if I break 1lb. I could've saved the clones by putting them on 24/0 until new growth was good but they're so damn viney, I did not like that, even with the tomato cages it was a major pita.

Have a Rockin day everyone!

:theband:

I'm pretty sure we got them prior to the release. Either way, I'm looking forward to running it, thanks Duggan and Mike from MMS!

Yup, super hot! Me no like. Thanks for the info on Magoo. Hope she is a colorful one!

Happy to be chopping my floppy girls on Sunday. I was thinking I would break 2lbs with 3 cogs (and the 1 SPS), their mother produced 10 zips, but I'll be happy and a little surprised if I break 1lb. I could've saved the clones by putting them on 24/0 until new growth was good but they're so damn viney, I did not like that, even with the tomato cages it was a major pita.

Have a Rockin day everyone!

:theband:
Viney strains are a pain in the ass bud. They need to be something special to make it worth keeping them around. Probably best you culled and moved on. Especially with all those seeds you have stockpiled now. The Pupil Magoo just got released in the last week or two to the general public. They waited until after Boston CannaCon so that they could sell it there before it was widely released.

Thanks Yeti! The cogs is very nice produce! Some of the bosses favorite so I look forward to popping more beans of it in the future and maybe I'll only top once or not at all...? I'm really excited about the strains I have going now!

I took 3 clones of Sugar cane 1 aka crinkle puss and 3 BCPs.

:passitleft:

So my SPS is looking really scraggly, was wondering if it has bud rot. I took a couple pics and looked online and am leaning toward no or possibly the beginning stages....? I know these pics are not great and can go take more if needed under non blurple lighting. None of the cogs look quite like this.

These are cogs

I see no rot in the pics. To me it looks like they either: 1) not getting enough light. 2) suffering due to a light leak (though I do not see bananas). 3) Getting a little heat stress.

I could be wrong but those are the things I would consider first. though rot is a real concern with high humidity and densely packed tents. Look for dead leave in buds that pull off easily and have brown/gray areas. Be careful pulling as you may release mold spores will which take hold on other plants and cause more damage. You are cutting soon so it should not be a big deal, but if you do see signs of it I ould wash your tent before you put the next round in.

Thanks brother! I would go with heat stress as the top potential problem, to get the rh down I added a little heat, mid 80s on the reg with occasional high 80s. Rh has been in the zone of 40-60. I will clean the tent just in case. No nanners anywhere. Planned on chopping on Sunday but could move it up to Saturday but not sure 1 day will make a difference....?

Thanks brother! I would go with heat stress as the top potential problem, to get the rh down I added a little heat, mid 80s on the reg with occasional high 80s. Rh has been in the zone of 40-60. I will clean the tent just in case. No nanners anywhere. Planned on chopping on Sunday but could move it up to Saturday but not sure 1 day will make a difference....?

Unless you see sure signs of mold I would stick to your plan bud!

Will do! I should get a good amount of pretty nice produce from this round but the high heat and rh really set me back, it seems like they haven't grown much at all in a few weeks. Just ordered my #7's so im changing it up a little. Not gonna blame it on the 15s but I need to get more variety going and those 15s are hard to handle. I'll get back to them at some point.

Great mornin to ya Ween, Killer, O/L and Yeti! Good solid advise from Yeti Ween , on the bud rot thing.
I seen nothing either...in the pics. Your enviro is very good , so all should be fine. Your temps of mid to high eighties is Ok,...don't fret bud! My last crop had many days in the low 90's. so... As long as you have a good RH (40-60)and lots of air flow over the canopy all will be fine. Yeti's explanation for finding bud rot , is spot on. Look for brown areas in the bud or dying leaf tips emerging from a fat bud. As Yeti said though,..be careful as to not spread it , if it is bud rot/mold!
Cheers Ween and friends!

Back
Top Bottom