Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Veg gals got a nice trans drench tonight so I snapped some pics.

BCP

SP

Wonky clone

Wonky clone

Crinkle puss kicking ass and taking names! She is Sugar Cane.

Sugar cane 2, big fan!

Looking awesome, great job

Damn Ween, love those big ass fan leaves!!! Very shiny and obviously very healthy! Great work sir, all your ladies are looking quite well... mmm well that clone is a bit strange... but hey, might straighten out.

Hmmmm, gotta decide what I will be popping next... So many good choices. Well, nothing like your variety of seeds but I have a few strains to choose from.
Have a great day Ween!

Looking awesome, great job

Thanks Gazoo! Great to see ya! I'll pop over to your place soon to see how the lil ones are doing.

:passitleft:

You have some truly beautiful shine going on this time! :bravo:

Thanks Gray! I may have to throw some leaf wash on em next to shine em up even more!

:ganjamon:

Damn Ween, love those big ass fan leaves!!! Very shiny and obviously very healthy! Great work sir, all your ladies are looking quite well... mmm well that clone is a bit strange... but hey, might straighten out.

Hmmmm, gotta decide what I will be popping next... So many good choices. Well, nothing like your variety of seeds but I have a few strains to choose from.
Have a great day Ween!

Thanks Daj! Didn't cull those clones yesterday but will soon. They're useless, I can't believe how small they still are. I have a decent variety of seeds but nothing like a lot on here, Buck for example, he could open his own seed bank, ha! What options do you have/are you considering?

Thanks Gazoo! Great to see ya! I'll pop over to your place soon to see how the lil ones are doing.

Thanks Gray! I may have to throw some leaf wash on em next to shine em up even more!

:ganjamon:

Thanks Daj! Didn't cull those clones yesterday but will soon. They're useless, I can't believe how small they still are. I have a decent variety of seeds but nothing like a lot on here, Buck for example, he could open his own seed bank, ha! What options do you have/are you considering?

I’ll get ya a list of what I have when I get home... maybe you can help me decide what’s next... probably wanna go with an indica so I have some variety. :passitleft:

Wow Yeti,..some tasty lookin cannabis there bud! frosty , frosty !....Yes...Ween,.that was the very last line in the movie...u remember it?

Yup. Great movie!

Gonna take a couple clones (sugar cane and BCP) and pop a couple seeds, Slurricane and Delicious Candy.

Question, should I pop the same day as I take the clones or wait for roots? Thinking same day but am not sure.

I would pop now....gonna take a lil while for roots so....the seedlings should be about the same size /age then. just my 2 bud!
Yeah I agree. Seedling stage tends to be about as long a clone takes to root in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom