Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Top of the day to ya Ween,..my brotha! Yes , those curling leaves are caused by a few different things..as said drynesss, heat or too strong a Tea dosage does that too. Watch the Tea...it's wicked strong and more is NOT better OK. With your light there bud...can you not raise it some ..like 6 inches or so? Would like to see a big strong light like that right at the top of your space. Leave it there throughout the grow, let the plants grow to it OK. If ya can't move it up , your gonna have to just keep a close eye on things as bending and SCing the tops is really not an option this late in a grow...it will do more harm than good messin with those tops right now. If you start getting a lot of whit tips and toasty looking leaves then it's too close , but more important than that is the heat it causes while very close. Our LEDS we all use are very good with 'low heat' so that light should be OK, and your girls look to be done the 'stretch' and are just filling out,...nicely I might add!:thumb:
Glad Mrs. Ween likes the MB2...it's a very fine machine ...don't ya think. Love those fancy lights it has while it's doing it's magic too! Cheers bud ...have an awesome day my friend!:high-five:

Thanks Duggan! Not sure how I did it but I think I gave em double strength tea at 2.5 ml instead of 1.25, won't do that again. Cat is coming up soon. I don't have anywhere to move the light, this tent is short. I have a taller one in the garage but was liking having the bloom tent inside. I'll see if I can get any room at all. These are the tallest girls I've had, probably since I did a poor job of training and they stretched good. I don't think the light is causing any issues but will keep my eye on it and try to raise.

:passitleft:

Hope you get it sorted out quickly Ween, atleast you got some awesome okes following along and giving advice. They look amazing by the way! :passitleft: blessings to you bru

Thanks Pat! Hope all is well in your world. :passitleft:

MEOW! Pics before their 1st cat. Gave the proper amount of tea this time. I also was able to raise the light by 3 or 4".

IMG_20170512_211924.jpg

I
IMG_20170512_211938.jpg

IMG_20170512_211953.jpg

IMG_20170512_212028.jpg

IMG_20170512_212054.jpg

IMG_20170512_212115.jpg

Looking awesome ween! If you wanted to do "back building" I would do it between your 2 CAT drenches. They are looking prime for it. Beautiful bud structure and you are going to have some huge dense buds. Good job ween.

Looking awesome ween! If you wanted to do "back building" I would do it between your 2 CAT drenches. They are looking prime for it. Beautiful bud structure and you are going to have some huge dense buds. Good job ween.

Thanks Nis! I'll do the back build in 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the reminder! :high-five:

Forgot to mention they are +32. A little past when a lot of people do the cat but Doc Duggan suggested I try it and the timing seemed to work out. They're starting to smell tasty!

Nigerian cock length colas 8========D :rofl::rofl: I am always good Ween just chillin! Your buds are going to develop into quite the beast. Almost time for me to start again, have to start packing up my stuff in the apartment cause in 17 days I should be on the move. Have a blessed weekend buddy, be safe :passitleft:

Thanks Nis! I'll do the back build in 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the reminder! :high-five:

Forgot to mention they are +32. A little past when a lot of people do the cat but Doc Duggan suggested I try it and the timing seemed to work out. They're starting to smell tasty!

I can't tell you how relieved I am to read this ween. :hug: My two that I inadvertently sent into flower a month ahead are all screwed up in timing. They probably won't be ready for the CAT until at least Day 30. *sigh of relief*

Thanks Pat! Hope all is well in your world. :passitleft:

MEOW! Pics before their 1st cat. Gave the proper amount of tea this time. I also was able to raise the light by 3 or 4".

IMG_20170512_211924.jpg

IMG_20170512_212115.jpg

Before the first CAT. :rofl: I know that makes you smile real big ween. :laughtwo: Gotta love this kit. That last picture is a keeper. Gotta give you reps for that, ok? OK then. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Nigerian cock length colas 8========D :rofl::rofl: I am always good Ween just chillin! Your buds are going to develop into quite the beast. Almost time for me to start again, have to start packing up my stuff in the apartment cause in 17 days I should be on the move. Have a blessed weekend buddy, be safe :passitleft:

Oh Pat, you're a pisser bud. Must be getting excited about the move and starting up your next grow. Looking forward to it.

[/COLOR]

I can't tell you how relieved I am to read this ween. :hug: My two that I inadvertently sent into flower a month ahead are all screwed up in timing. They probably won't be ready for the CAT until at least Day 30. *sigh of relief*

Im sure Duggan will chime in but I think he usually does the Cat drenches later than most and he makes it work pretty darn good. So I'm sure your gals will be fine!

Before the first CAT. :rofl: I know that makes you smile real big ween. :laughtwo: Gotta love this kit. That last picture is a keeper. Gotta give you reps for that, ok? OK then. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Thanks Sue! I do love growing! Moving into the summer vegetables and just planted 8 blueberry plants, really looking forward to them but I know it may be a couple years before I start getting decent berry yields. N case you didn't see it in an earlier post but my better half got an mb2 and made some beautiful green coconut oil.

IMG_20170510_124451.jpg

IMG_20170510_124530.jpg

Hey Joe! I highly recommend the perfect sun led. LEDRF is a member here and would be the best person to talk to,his lights. There is more info,here, Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

I also reccomend Doc Buds high Brix blend of soil/nutes. It's really easy to use with great results. More info here, In The Lab With Doc Bud and there are lots of journals to look at to see the amazing results.

:passitleft:

Are you all on LEDS? Sorry to jump in!

Worth giving them a go? I'm using 600w gavitas. Powers not really an issue, just wondered about bud quality!

I use 600W HPS and I am quite happy with taste and yield.

I am considering the move to Chip On Board(COB) LEDS for the savings on electrical cost. I still need to do a full calculation on price and energy use for my grow area before deciding. The older purplish LED lights give me a mild and growing headache within seconds, even with decent quality LED sunglasses, so a newer white LED is a must if I go LED. (I haven't experienced the red LEDs, but it's too big of an expense to risk being uncomfortable around the lights.) The COB LEDs seem to deliver the kind of light quality and energy savings in grow lights that there is in home lighting - more so than older style LEDs (such as the perfect Sun Goliath.)

Doc Buds high brix kit is a great choice for growing in soil. It takes a lot of knowledge, and usually more money, to do as well with other nutrients. The support from other growers using Doc Bud's kit here on 420 is the best customer support in the business :)

I use 600W HPS and I am quite happy with taste and yield.

I am considering the move to Chip On Board(COB) LEDS for the savings on electrical cost. I still need to do a full calculation on price and energy use for my grow area before deciding. The older purplish LED lights give me a mild and growing headache within seconds, even with decent quality LED sunglasses, so a newer white LED is a must if I go LED. (I haven't experienced the red LEDs, but it's too big of an expense to risk being uncomfortable around the lights.) The COB LEDs seem to deliver the kind of light quality and energy savings in grow lights that there is in home lighting - more so than older style LEDs (such as the perfect Sun Goliath.)

Doc Buds high brix kit is a great choice for growing in soil. It takes a lot of knowledge, and usually more money, to do as well with other nutrients. The support from other growers using Doc Bud's kit here on 420 is the best customer support in the business :)

Hey Rad, consider quantum boards and sunboard240s. They are more efficient than cobs and are white Samsung diodes. I am currently building one in my thread and it's BRIGHT! Plus With this new tech I am putting in 600 watts of white and 66 watts of high efficiency reds over a 4x4 for about $900. I could just do the white for about $675. Which would be about half the price of cobs.

Back
Top Bottom