Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Did your money makers have a distinct difference before you flowered? Could you tell it was a different pheno? Can't wait to see some frosty buds!

Hey Nis! I only have the 1 money maker so there was nothing to compare. The 2 clones are from the same mother so expect to see more funky buds. I hope they're good, tasty and with good effect! :passitleft:

I am very excited to start back up again brother. Atleast me and Skoon have been talking alot and his growing has been pretty sweet. Love watching his plants grow. Just two more weeks till I move on the 31st

Looking forward to it Bud!

I did the back building tonight. The smells is getting sweeter each day and money maker buds are swelling nicely.

Looking forward to it Bud!

I did the back building tonight. The smells is getting sweeter each day and money maker buds are swelling nicely.
Man I would love to try some back building too. Perhaps see what effects it would have for the buds and leave a few without them. At what point would you suggest during flower to start this process bru??

They got their 2nd cat tonight. A few more pics. Have a great night peoples!

IMG_20170517_215355.jpg

IMG_20170517_215411.jpg

IMG_20170517_215425.jpg

IMG_20170517_215441.jpg

IMG_20170517_215753.jpg

Lots of pretty girls in that post ^^^ above ^^^

Daaamnn!! Those are some fat colas, great work Ween!
:bravo:

Thanks Rad and Kid!

Currently have a power outage. Lights were supposed to go on about 2 hours ago in the tent and who knows when power will be back on. Posting from my iPad with hot spot. When the lights go on, what should I do? I am guessing just advance the timer to the current time when they go on. Sound about right? I'd rather not have the 12 hour period switch but will if that is what is suggested.

Yep, get them back on schedule with the right sunset and sunrise and they'll be fine. One or two days of bad schedule is nothing. :thumb:

Yep, get them back on schedule with the right sunset and sunrise and they'll be fine. One or two days of bad schedule is nothing. :thumb:

Thanks Gray! Still no power so they'll have been in the dark for at least 36 hours if power doesn't come on in 1.5 hours and if it does then they'll get a short burst of light then back to sleep.

The can 33 is working because I woke up smelling them pretty good since the fan is not on.

Thanks Gray! Still no power so they'll have been in the dark for at least 36 hours if power doesn't come on in 1.5 hours and if it does then they'll get a short burst of light then back to sleep.

The can 33 is working because I woke up smelling them pretty good since the fan is not on.

Great Fri morning to ya Ween....yes , the Can #33...it's an awesome filter, and yes, when it's not running 24/7/365 you WILL know it , for sure! Your girls look really, really good BTW...nice work sir!:thumb::high-five:

Great Fri morning to ya Ween....yes , the Can #33...it's an awesome filter, and yes, when it's not running 24/7/365 you WILL know it , for sure! Your girls look really, really good BTW...nice work sir!:thumb::high-five:

Got it on your recommendation! Very happy with it. Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait to see some of these colas when they're done swelling, some are over a foot long. Happy Friday!

Got it on your recommendation! Very happy with it. Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait to see some of these colas when they're done swelling, some are over a foot long. Happy Friday!

Ya eh,...big , fat , stinky , sticky colas....that's what we're after ....:thumb:....:high-five:

I also got the Can 33 based on Duggans recommendation and am also very happy!

I'm sure you like that Goliath...I have the PS500 and love my light.

Ya eh,...big , fat , stinky , sticky colas....that's what we're after ....:thumb:....:high-five:

Heck ya! Some real sticky icky.

I also got the Can 33 based on Duggans recommendation and am also very happy!

I'm sure you like that Goliath...I have the PS500 and love my light.

Hey Beav! Yup loving the Goliath. Wish it were a little smaller and lighter but it suits my needs!

So I just found out that I'll be without power through tomorrow at noon so they'll be in the dark for 60 hours at best case scenario. Any changes in reccomendations? Should I let them get some daylight?

I had an opportunity to take some natural light pics for to my power outage issue which I brought over to docs thread for more exposure, thanks doc, Shiggity flip and Graytail for your guidance z and mag 7!

IMG_20170519_130916.jpg

IMG_20170519_130940.jpg

IMG_20170519_135507.jpg

IMG_20170519_135532.jpg

Holy crap Ween...waz goin on with your power issues? That's quite a time to be without ANY light. Ya , if they were mine ide prolly bring them up to a south facing window , but only for 12 hours , then back to their room! FFS's eh....of all things , a bloody power outage. Hang in there bud ,...ya gotta let them see some light ,so....that's what I would do! cheers bud!

Back
Top Bottom