Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Your right they have grown, considering that top shot the tent looks fairly full. Adding in stretch you may want to go ahead and flip so they aren't overcrowded like mine.

I would ask Duggan what he thinks, since your style resembles his.

Your right they have grown, considering that top shot the tent looks fairly full. Adding in stretch you may want to go ahead and flip so they aren't overcrowded like mine.

I would ask Duggan what he thinks, since your style resembles his.

Thanks OL! I'm thinking Duggan will agree, we'll see. I know they're definately not going 3 weeks. I think a little more training will help fill the tent fully.

I can't get over pics of them on 1/25, 2/14 and now 2/17!

IMG_20180125_192934.jpg

IMG_20180214_190251_1.jpg

IMG_20180214_190326.jpg

IMG_20180214_190354_1.jpg

IMG_20180214_190424_1.jpg

image19895.jpeg

image19896.jpeg

image19897.jpeg

image19898.jpeg

Great morning to ya's OL, Ween and friends. yes,..Ween you have done very well my friend , and now you have some bloom ready girls! yes, they have filled your space and they have developed a very healthy root mass. It's very easy to see from the growth over the last 10 days. the one in the back is not as bushy but still looks good....whats up with that one? Is the canopy even? If the canopy is even i would flip today....if it's not , then get it even over the next few days , then flip OK! Remember ,...we only have about ten days of flexibility to train , SC, tie down , etc. before the stems and stalks become too hard to manipulate much OK. All that LSTing ...or most of it has to be done during veg. OK! Great job my friend.
Got OL's PM , .....:thumb:

Great morning to ya's OL, Ween and friends. yes,..Ween you have done very well my friend , and now you have some bloom ready girls! yes, they have filled your space and they have developed a very healthy root mass. It's very easy to see from the growth over the last 10 days. the one in the back is not as bushy but still looks good....whats up with that one? Is the canopy even? If the canopy is even i would flip today....if it's not , then get it even over the next few days , then flip OK! Remember ,...we only have about ten days of flexibility to train , SC, tie down , etc. before the stems and stalks become too hard to manipulate much OK. All that LSTing ...or most of it has to be done during veg. OK! Great job my friend.

Thanks Duggan

:thanks:

Thanks Duggan! That lil girl in the back is somewhat level but I'd like to spread her out a little more, same for the one in the front left, those are both sweet pink stinks. They are both short with really stiff stems so it has been hard to manipulate them as I would like. I think a couple slight adjustments and flip will be on in a couple days.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

:passitleft:

Yup I'd agree with overlord. Time to flip soon. I waited a week longer then I wanted and my girls are taking over my tent. But hey that's never a bad thing. Hope all is well ween and girls looking amazing

I'd suggest flipping too, FWIW. Looks to me like they are on the 'edge' of being able to just SPRINT. If it were me, and they grow how I think they will, I might want to do some major pruning/de-leafing in the week 4 range of flower as well. For me, I find that if I waited a bit too long to flip, I'll just prune them up a bit sooner in flower. Strain dependent of course, insert disclaimer here yadda yadda, you get what I mean. Many brixers don't prune much at all, but I have a hard time not trying something new, all the time.

Looking fantastic in here Ween--hopefully that last plant catches up!

I'd suggest flipping too, FWIW. Looks to me like they are on the 'edge' of being able to just SPRINT. If it were me, and they grow how I think they will, I might want to do some major pruning/de-leafing in the week 4 range of flower as well. For me, I find that if I waited a bit too long to flip, I'll just prune them up a bit sooner in flower. Strain dependent of course, insert disclaimer here yadda yadda, you get what I mean. Many brixers don't prune much at all, but I have a hard time not trying something new, all the time.

Looking fantastic in here Ween--hopefully that last plant catches up!

Thanks Stoney! I would only prune leaves that are blocking bud sites at this point which is certainly gonna be a few. The underside is already trimmed up good. I'm sure the little one will catch up.

Quick question ween do your girls have any alternating nodes as of yet.

Hey Dark! Yes, that started a good while back.

My two SPS's got their ties slightly tightened and are level. I'm pretty sure all 3 are ladies, I've seen what I believe to be pre flowers on all 3 but my COGS has them everywhere, it's like full on flowering has started.

I moved the small SPS up front next to COGS and it was significantly heavier than the bigger SPS.

Thanks OL! I'm thinking Duggan will agree, we'll see. I know they're definately not going 3 weeks. I think a little more training will help fill the tent fully.

I can't get over pics of them on 1/25, 2/14 and now 2/17!

IMG_20180125_192934.jpg

IMG_20180214_190251_1.jpg

image19895.jpeg

That veg speed is impressive!

What kind of light is powering this growth?

Back
Top Bottom