BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Gave strong tea &yucca with flower power nutes last night , worked on getting the Vert Scrog going,cleaned and shop vac'd ,set in a wood frame and started getting the screen in place, but I was wondering what would be better ...screen around light plants outside screen ?....or screen all the way around outside walls and plants held back by strong,plants inside screen? IM thinking option 1 is more workable ,and less fiddling with it, actually that's the way IM building it and unless someone has a revelatory reason why the other way would be better, I need to get it done I have some vegging plants getting huge,like 2+ feet tall! They all got some tea,yucca,& veg octane drench, got blue bream & sour d2 clones in need of pots they are a foot tall in solos!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Plants are looking crazy healthy BID, seems that the LED is definitely performing as expected!!! I myself am getting closer to investing in the LED market and want to do a Ceramic Metal Halide/LED grow soon. I will have to stock up on the CMH bulbs because I have read that they have been discontinued. Bummer cause by far they were the best HID lights on the market for the 400w and under catigory. But I did see that Cree has just released a PR statement saying they have replicated the Cmh output in LED, so hopefully they will make it to the next gen lights by the time I'm ready to buy :) that would make me so happy I would be jumping for joy and peeing at the same time :) I am stuck to your updates like trichomes on trimming scissors :) Great job BID!!!

Ok gang o stone, I put in some work today got a bunch of transplants done,cleaned the big tent and got the Vert Scrog done , took a couple clones and put a half dozen plants into flower,there's 2 not in the pics I added the purple power and Mendo purps in flower too they are getting CS spray for fem seed, anyway here's how I have the big tent setup
Verts1.jpg
Verts2.jpg
Verts3.jpg
Verts4.jpg
Verts6.jpg
Verts7.jpg
Verts8.jpg
Verts9.jpg
Vert101.jpg
Verts12.jpg
Verts5.jpg
Verts11.jpg

Happy Skunkday BID and Spiffy:)
That's a pretty neat setup you have going there:headbanger::nomo:

Finish those girls under one 600 & then try the next grow under 1200 to find out if the cost is worth the yield? Looking really good buddy!

Howdy BID and all. I'm Impressed! Good Job! Great timing Just when I'm searching the world about leds. Great thread/journal! This is great to have access to all this knowledge/growing wisdom/experience! Even some humor! When I started only had a buddy/mentor and a few growers to exchange knowledge-good&bad. Now we have hands on video and pixs.
I have led I use for clone and veg, it does good better than my cfls. I don't have enough power to run those power hungry lights! I'm same boat with high temps. I also want costs down and less overhead in power bills.
So excited to see your grow going good. I'm sure leds will be the future lights. I'm following you bid all the way. Thanks for making/taking time to help out growers like myself!

Howdy BID and all. I'm Impressed! Good Job! Great timing Just when I'm searching the world about leds. Great thread/journal! This is great to have access to all this knowledge/growing wisdom/experience! Even some humor! When I started only had a buddy/mentor and a few growers to exchange knowledge-good&bad. Now we have hands on video and pixs.
I have led I use for clone and veg, it does good better than my cfls. I don't have enough power to run those power hungry lights! I'm same boat with high temps. I also want costs down and less overhead in power bills.
So excited to see your grow going good. I'm sure leds will be the future lights. I'm following you bid all the way. Thanks for making/taking time to help out growers like myself!

Thank you & welcome to my journal! Glad your enjoying it,that's why I do it! That & IM an attention whore! Gotta say I love my LED! Hell I love all my lights but LED has some distinct advantages, :thumb:

Hi BID I just started a new topic in Grower Forums called How to grow with LEDs I mentioned you name and hope you will post to this thread I really want to get all the info for LED growing tips in one place with every ones input. It can be daunting to find experience type tips with so many threads so I thought it would be nice to put them all in one place.
I'm not sure how long it will take to post or if it will post but, as soon as I know for sure, I'll let you know. peace out:peace:

Very nice bid. Just realised I'm not subb'd though which is rubbish! That vertical scrog looks cool, will be great to see that in action.

Hi BID I just started a new topic in Grower Forums called How to grow with LEDs I mentioned you name and hope you will post to this thread I really want to get all the info for LED growing tips in one place with every ones input. It can be daunting to find experience type tips with so many threads so I thought it would be nice to put them all in one place.
I'm not sure how long it will take to post or if it will post but, as soon as I know for sure, I'll let you know. peace out:peace:
cool I will check it out:thumb:

Very nice bid. Just realised I'm not subb'd though which is rubbish! That vertical scrog looks cool, will be great to see that in action.
Been wanting to do a Vert Scrog for a while finally took the leap!
super late but sub'd awhile back!
Welcome aboard!:thumb:

Happy SkunkDay to ya BID:thumb:

I just came over here ta post about your previous journal bid, and spiffy! Haha......you guys are havin fun!, I'm happy for your whole crew bro! The weed pics and comments......I think it all speaks for itself! I'm glad of what's happening for you, you're on to something that has you excited!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom