Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Hi Canna,
Thank you by the way for posting the pictures of how you collected the pollen, I hope to someday dabble a little with making seeds myself and your plastic trick really looked like a great way to isolate the pollen. :thumb::bravo:

Thanks OG! I've never done it this way before, although I have used the plastic around the pot in the past. There is little to no air movement where the plant is at, so I'm hoping to get a good amount of it. I will keep posting pics as it goes. :)

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Good morning Canna.

Coffee time still here way out west and you likely have already worked, harvested, cleaned house, made some sort of tasty thing, pollenated and harvested seeds.

Canna, she gets more done before 9AM than most growers do all day (queue silly Army ad music). Does that date me?

:circle-of-love:
Bob

LOL Bob! If it does date you, I won't tell. :winkyface: Good Morning!

I do love my mornings, but I have to because I'm a 2nd shifter. :)

How about a pic of the seeds harvested?

I am quite happy with this, basically all of these seeds came off that one bud pictured above. I am calling it a "haul". :)
There were only 3 or 4 seeds that weren't mature enough, and a couple kind of green. But I have planted them in the kind of green state with luck, so I kept them.

seeds_5.jpg

seeds_6.jpg

I got the light hung back up and the plants moved. Everything is fine and dandy in the flower room.

Think I might do something highly unusual...vape a relaxing bud and take a nap.....

Oh, this is so so so so so so so so so cool!!!!!!!!!
SEEDS!!
:cheer::party::cheer:

Forgot one thing on my to-do list. The trichomes on THC Bomb appear to be partly cloudy to milky. Getting there!

trichs_131.jpg

trichs_121.jpg

Not a real sharp pic, but I think the Queen from Alice In Wonderland has been in my buds. Some of my Trichomes are missing their poor lil' heads:

trichs_14.jpg

New Journal Title is in order. This is going into perpetual, has nothing to do with outdoor grows anymore......or Wildlings

So, I'm thinking:

"Cannafan's Perpetual Grow-Where Everything Changes, And It Changes Everything"

Thoughts? Changes? Suggestions?

Thanks Jim! I might just pop one or two of these when I start my germing next week, just because I'm anxious to see what THC Bomb x WW x MK produces.
I'm sure not going to let it become monster tall this time around.

:tokin:

I read in Toker69 thread that you should wait 30 days after harvest before trying to sow your seeds. It has been awhile since I've read this so I could be wrong Sista. I just don't want to see you waste any seeds, and, I can't wait to see you grow your own seeds "Uber Cool" is that a saying? Maybe next time you can pollinate the whole plant just make it a smaller plant with less than 1 month of veg, same with the she/male, just start the She/male 2 weeks earlier. How does that sound to you Sista. Chronichephog does as a perpetual seed maker under a cfl light.

I read in Toker69 thread that you should wait 30 days after harvest before trying to sow your seeds. It has been awhile since I've read this so I could be wrong Sista. I just don't want to see you waste any seeds, and, I can't wait to see you grow your own seeds "Uber Cool" is that a saying? Maybe next time you can pollinate the whole plant just make it a smaller plant with less than 1 month of veg, same with the she/male, just start the She/male 2 weeks earlier. How does that sound to you Sista. Chronichephog does as a perpetual seed maker under a cfl light.

HI ya bruddah from anudda Faddah! Yes, I vaguely recall that now on Toker's thread. I am going to wait a month or so and let them dry and cure. It makes perfect sense, just coming out of those moist pods. :)
I really like that idea of perpetual seed maker too.

:thumb:

Seeds Canna, and good looking ones too. :high-five: How come the ones we buy/collect never look this healthy?

Just reading your stuff would make me tired if I didn't move that fast myself some mornings. LOL! I'm still trying to figure out that productive part of my unstructured life.

Thankyou for this RSOiler ! :thanks: Very timely :)

I harvested a seed yesterday from a girl who failed to clone with a beautiful structure and a nice head/body mix.
I was considering starting this seed in about 10 days.
I will wait now
:thanks:

20151206_031617-1.jpg

Beautiful pics as always canna:thumb:
And nice seed bank you have growing..

Seeds Canna, and good looking ones too. :high-five: How come the ones we buy/collect never look this healthy?
Idunno, ive had/ seen some good from herbies.
Theory..MassProduction.?

New Journal Title is in order. This is going into perpetual, has nothing to do with outdoor grows anymore......or Wildlings

So, I'm thinking:

"Cannafan's Perpetual Grow-Where Everything Changes, And It Changes Everything"

Thoughts? Changes? Suggestions?

That sounds like the most accurate description! hahahah

Back
Top Bottom