Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Sue, you are too kind. :)
Oh, it wasn't the springs I put in the ceiling, it was the pieces of the steel frame. The springs found another use. I could hardly scoot that across the floor alone, putting it up in the ceiling would have made me superwoman. :rofl:
Don't rush yourself on going through "things" and "stuff", when it's time to do it you will know. :circle-of-love:

So, this mornings' activities were giving the girls their final haircuts. When I walked in there I felt like I was in a movie theater hearing people yell "HEY! DOWN IN FRONT!" Those buds in the lower areas couldn't see a danged thing. ;-)
We had a nice conversation, discussing how some of them have soft, velvety leaves and some have firm robust foliage. Their colors are different, some dark and deep and some light and summery feeling. Some buds have pistils that go straight up, and some are curled and curvy. All different personalities, but they get along very well together.

They won't receive another defol because anything from this point on is going to be getting covered in trichs and we don't want to get rid of those!

It was a balmy 68 degrees when I went down there. I say "balmy" because in the house it's only 63. I know where I can spend a cold winter day now. :winkyface:

I was able to raise the light above the THC Bomb a few inches more, and I defoliated her a little bit to get light on the lower areas. She doesn't have much for leaves as it is, but I felt it necessary. She'll be getting some nutrients in a day or so.
The yellowing of the leaves on the WW fem has stopped, so It must have been that cold draft that was getting to her.

The WW x MK wide azzed plant needs a little more help on the leaves issue, it looks a little wilty. Hopefully that will correct in a couple days as well.

I had the strangest dream last night......

I pitched a camping tent in the back yard in the suburbs and went to growing some weed inside of it. A face from the past came in and asked to store his gold bars in there because he thought it would never be discovered in such a stealthy set up. :)rofl:) He offered several gold bars to me as "rent" for the space.
I went out one morning to check on the plants and everything was gone! I spent days going around the neighborhood trying to find the plants....not the gold bars.....the plants.
Analyze that.
:laughtwo:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Oh Canna, that's rich. Ok, I'm game. Money has but so much value. The value of cannabis to heal, in particular its potential to heal YOU, makes its value far beyond some silly gold bars.

Works for me. :circle-of-love:

Always the pragmatist Dennise. :laughtwo:

Well if you find those bars.... I'll be happy to take them off your hands.... Just trying to help....:circle-of-love:

I'll split them with ya so you don't pull any muscles...anything to help out ya know

UPDATE 10-27-15

{{singing}}...."Walk this way...Talk this waayy...Walk this way..."

That's what I was listening to in the grow room. I made use of a very old stereo system that was going to be tossed. How old?
Well....it's got a cassette player/recorder on it....:laughtwo:

10-27_7.jpg

I am so happy on the temperatures. This morning was 72 degrees in the room and an overnight low of 66, humidity is doing okay. I have the heater set on only half power, so saving even more on the elec. bill.

10-27_6.jpg

Here's some pics of everyone, first up are the girls in the row:

10-27_10.jpg

10-27_12.jpg

10-27_11.jpg

10-27_13.jpg

This is the new kid in the row, Afghan Kush clone. She isn't flowering yet.

10-27_14.jpg

THC Bomb is really building buds.Still nothing on actual seeds on the pollinated branches. I'm impressed with what she's doing now that she's safe indoors:

10-27_1.jpg

10-27_2.jpg

The two Sleestack Skunks are almost ready:

10-27_4.jpg

10-27_3.jpg

10-27_5.jpg

I will never again mix flower as a carrier to extend pollen. This made such a mess on the plants and did not get whisped off with the wind even when it was dry. It clumped up and stayed there.
From now on it will be straight pollen.
Here's the two Wildlings that I attempted pollination on. It's really hard to tell if there are seeds going, but it is going to stay there until I see lots of amber, then we'll see when harvest comes. Usually I like to get them with a just a few amber, but I want these to go longer just in case there are seeds developing, which I am doubtful on. ;-)

10-27_8.jpg

10-27_9.jpg

And now for some good ol' bud pics:

10-27_22.jpg

10-27_21.jpg

10-27_19.jpg

10-27_20.jpg

10-27_18.jpg

10-27_16.jpg

10-27_17.jpg

10-27_15.jpg

UPDATE VEG ROOM 10-27-15

I have to watch these kids closely, they drink more water with that HPS light than with LED's.

From left to right:

Top Gal #2 clone, Buddha #2 clone, White Widow Fem clone, Afghan Kush Clone #2

10-27_23.jpg

The two top gal bud clones are sprouting new leaves. YEY!

10-27_24.jpg

You prostituted my Wildlings out!?
The horror...

:rofl:

apparently they were too old to get pregnant.
:laughtwo:

Hey Brother dear, I could not find "Blue Dream" on my favorite seed ordering site (Herbie's), but I did find Blue Dream Haze from Cali connection breeder.

Any experience with that one? It is mostly Sativa. They're expensive. LOL

:thanks:

Kind of wondering on this one as well: Kali's Fruitful Cannabis Jack Mist Tree Feminised Seeds

Kali's Fruitful Cannabis Jack Mist Tree Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Lol my friend your sooo busy you make it seem like Im standing still :)

YOU? Standing still? I think not. You're probably like me....sit down and remember something you have to do and get right back up again. Drove my granddaughter and my ill Uncle crazy with that. LOL This may be why I can't get a weight gain going.

Hey Sista, I was told by Motoco that any Haze strain just never worked all that well, so that's a "no no" to me. If you have Motoco on speed dial I would ask him about where he would recommend you shop for the Blue Dream. If not just let me know and I'll give him a call and ask him for you my "Sista from some other Mista" :cheesygrinsmiley:

I Love what you've done with the place. :high-five:

YOU? Standing still? I think not. You're probably like me....sit down and remember something you have to do and get right back up again. Drove my granddaughter and my ill Uncle crazy with that. LOL This may be why I can't get a weight gain going.

Good one Canna. :rofl:

I sit too much, so to counteract that somewhat I took to sitting on the floor. Now, at least I need to shift to keep limber. I had to laugh though, because when Dale was alive he always complained that I did that. I stress ate then too, so no weight loss problems. LOL! You eating super foods? Yams, green pepper, good eggs, Greek yogurt etc? Make up in quality what you lose in quantity?

I know, I sound like somebody's mother. My mother, as a matter of fact. :laughtwo:

Hey Sista, I was told by Motoco that any Haze strain just never worked all that well, so that's a "no no" to me. If you have Motoco on speed dial I would ask him about where he would recommend you shop for the Blue Dream. If not just let me know and I'll give him a call and ask him for you my "Sista from some other Mista" :cheesygrinsmiley:

I Love what you've done with the place. :high-five:

Thanks! I'll stay away from the haze strains. Motoco made some suggestions to me last year, I'll go through my messages and see if I can locate that and will contact him on where to get the Blue Dream. I get a bit hazey on ordering from seed places I've not used before.
Have a great day!

:circle-of-love:

Good one Canna. :rofl:

I sit too much, so to counteract that somewhat I took to sitting on the floor. Now, at least I need to shift to keep limber. I had to laugh though, because when Dale was alive he always complained that I did that. I stress ate then too, so no weight loss problems. LOL! You eating super foods? Yams, green pepper, good eggs, Greek yogurt etc? Make up in quality what you lose in quantity?

I know, I sound like somebody's mother. My mother, as a matter of fact. :laughtwo:

Apparently I've developed an allergy to eggs the last few years, so that had to pretty much be deleted from my diet. It's funny...sometimes I can eat them and sometimes there's no way. LOL
Greek yogurt is a stand by in the fridge at all times. Best I ever had was in Australia on my first trip there. Can't remember the brand, but I could have eaten that velvety smooth tub of yogurt several times a day. LOL

Now that building grow areas and moving plants is all done I should be able to get some calorie soak in time. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom