Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

What about the THC Bomb and DCC? How do you judge when a plants seeds are ready?
If one seed is ready, does it seem that majority of the seeds on the plant are ready?

Hi Timmy,
the last time I made seeds I let the seeded branches go about a week past the buds. It's fairly easy to see with a jewelers loupe to track how dark and "mottled" looking the seeds are getting. If there's any green still showing on them they aren't ready yet. I did find on the last time that some seeds were ready sooner than others. Wound up with a few still green.

I think Toker69 might have some input on this, if he's around. This is only my second round of making seeds so I'm really a new kid on the block with that.

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Yeah seeds finish at different rates for sure. Some seem to never finish no matter how long you wait. I always recommend waiting forty days after pollination to harvest your best yield.

Awesome! I never recorded the date of pollination... And my time perception is totally out of kilter! I'll just pull a little bud from time to time and look at the seeds inside it.

Here's some final pics of G13 Blueberry Gum 2 before I chop this weekend. She has lots of amber. I'm happy with it.

11-18_6.jpg

11-18_7.jpg

11-18_5.jpg

11-18_2.jpg

11-18_1.jpg

11-18_4.jpg

11-18_3.jpg

11-18_8.jpg

Thanks everybody. :)

I will probably start a flush on the Blueberry gum 1 this weekend too. It really started packing up well the last couple of weeks. Will have pictures this weekend on that one.

The seeds are doing well. I've been collecting time lapse recordings, but they are so small and are growing inside the calyx's, that I'm just not sure it will be anything worth watching. I'll do a week or so more and put it all together, it's really hard to tell anything after only a couple of days.

I've got a good chance at a better time lapse camera tomorrow too. I'm really hoping that comes through, it will be much better for close up shooting and it will be at a fantastic price.

:circle-of-love:

Hello Partner. Between you & Toker soon you'll have to start a seed bank. This question is for the both of you's. How long before this male starts dropping pollen? He looks pretty ripe to me.

IMG_00003076.jpg

HI Ya Partner, I would say a few days yet. When those flowers (sacs) start pointing downward they will be getting ready. I watch that and also the leaves below the flowers. You will see a very fine yellow dust if any have opened.
Once mine starting drooping downward it was only a couple days after that.

If I get time at work this morning, I will go back to when I first identified the males on this grow and see the number of days it took for the pollen to start dusting.

Looks like you are doing a right fine job of keeping the boy alive. Just be really really careful now that there is no air movement that will take any of it to the girls. :)

Thank you kindly SkunnyMonster and Timmy. :) I look forward to the final weight for sure. These are much denser buds than I got with CFL lighting during my very first grow for sure!
:circle-of-love:

Well, I spent some time with the plants this morning to relax. I moved the two Bubble Gum under the T5 so I could spread out the other flower girls. I figure I'm chopping one this weekend and one next, so I don't really need to have them under the LED at this point.

Here's g13 Bubble Gum 1:

11-20_bg1_1.jpg

11-20_bg1_2.jpg

11-20_bg1_3.jpg

And a quick shot of THC Bomb seedy, not great but you can see it's busy:

11-20_THC_seeds_1.jpg

And a seed "flower" on DCC:

11-20_DCC_seeds_1.jpg

And bad news me thinks.....the DCC has a nanner on top of one of the non seeded branches. It sure looks like a nanner to me, and I can't quite figure that because it's not gone beyond the flowering period:

11-20_DCC_nanner.jpg

Hmmmmm.......................

Back
Top Bottom