CascadianDank's Redemption

Thank You and yep lotsa work but I enjoy it.

The light is from a former sponsor who apparently is no longer in business cuz the links to the light in my first journal no longer work. I just get a " sorry Google cant find the website" message

Heres a link to my other journal though with pics of the light when I got it

RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

The light never got a fair shot really cuz I had been over feeding my plants and trying to fix problems that werent really the problem so I really want to see what it can do

Well everything in the flower tent looks good theyre about to go into the 3rd 12 hrs of darkness. I went in there the other nightbefore the first 12 and ddefoled them all hoping to keep them from stretchin too much. They have doubled in height since topping and defoling last time but that was under 18 hrs of MH light.

The veg tent looks good also except for the clones I cut the other day from the 2 GSCs. I dont get it I am doing the same as I always do but this new cloner just isnt workin for me. I got 3 out of 25 last time and looks like a big 0 this time around so I got some figurin to do. maybe have to give the cloner its own space IDK.

The outdoor plants are doin fine. They are bulking daily and I think 3 or 4 of them are getting close to finished.

Ill post some pics in a couple days but today were off to the coast for some fun.

Thanks Rain, I read your post and dont believe it to be an N def. as far as not getting enough N but I do believe it to possibly be a lockout due to overfeeding.

I went out and did a half assed flush with the garden hose. I didnt go with 14 Gals of water thru them because I have been giving straight RO for the last couple weeks so flooding them good should do the trick I think. Plus the garden is a muddy mess now so I had to stop running the hose.

When they dry in a couple days Ill feed them 1/3 dose of nutes cuz I realized today I still have another month on most of my strains and more on some that were put out later than the others so I cant stop feeding this early.

I cant see anything major being the issue such as the roots, because the buds have been stacking nicely and theyre frosting nicely too so I think theyre getting some food just not all of what they want/need.

I suppose its possible Im just worrying about nothing also but after all the things that have gone wrong in the last year its hard not too and I need a good harvest finally so I see yellow and freak.

To top it all off after finding Thrips and my Yellowing Leaves I ended up getting fuckin Spider Mites from the dumbass that brought me that GSC plant I mentioned a couple weeks ago.
Dude shows up with a 5 foot POS covered in mites and Im like WTF is this. I burned it that day but I got home from the coast the other night and checked on the tents and 2 of my BDs that I was gonna use to make seeds were covered in mites. I took them outside right away and sprayed the whole tent down with SNS, which I have to do again today, and picked every fan leaf off the plants in there. I also sprayed the BDs in the flower tent and defoled them but never saw any mites in there. A couple of the outdoor plants have them too and thats where the POS was before I burned it. Dude brought it here wrapped in garbage bags so when i opened the garbage bag the plant opened up and swayed in the breeze probably tossin mites all over me and the garden.

I was gonna post some pics in this post but holy shit theyre taking forever to upload today. Usually it goes quick but its been 30 mins and not even half are ready yet so Ill be back with them in a bit

OK heres some pics of the garden starting with the 2 BDs that were covered in mites
DSCF8154.JPG
DSCF81551.JPG
DSCF81561.JPG
DSCF81572.JPG

Group Shot before I removed the greenhouse cover. Im covering them from the rain we had and have coming
DSCF81582.JPG

The Unknown Purple Plants
DSCF81592.JPG
DSCF81602.JPG
DSCF81612.JPG
DSCF81621.JPG
DSCF81631.JPG
DSCF8164.JPG

Blue Dream 1 & 2
DSCF81651.JPG
DSCF81661.JPG
DSCF8167.JPG
DSCF81682.JPG

Green Crk
DSCF8169.JPG
DSCF81702.JPG
DSCF8171.JPG

Maui Wowie
DSCF8172.JPG
DSCF81731.JPG
DSCF81741.JPG

GSC1
DSCF81751.JPG
DSCF81761.JPG
DSCF81771.JPG
DSCF81781.JPG
DSCF81791.JPG
[

This shows the Sour D that looks fine and the GSC2 thats all yellow followed by a GSC2 bud shot
DSCF81801.JPG
DSCF81811.JPG

Group Shot
DSCF81821.JPG

Ooooooooooh puuuuuuurple!! We know how I go weak in the knees and squinchy in the pants! Thank you for the eyegasam! The spots look like spider mite damage,or a couple other possibilities, little hard to make out the fine detail,what's the backside of the leaves look like?

Yea those Purples have me giddy too. Theyre my first Purples other than the Purple Power that has never gone purple for me and anymore Im not sure if the seeds really are PP cuz I didnt order them myself. I dont know what strains these are either but they will be quarantined and revegged once harvest is done.

Most of the leaf damage is from Thrips that I noticed a couple weeks ago and I do have a few mites now thanks to a dumbass that shoulda known better than to bring that shit to another growers place.

We're in for close to a week of rain here so Ill be covering the ladies with the green house to keep them dry and I bought some lady bugs yesterday that Ill be adding in there tonight after I put the cover on.

I went to the grow shop for the ladybugs and some more 217 for the tents but that shit costs more than I can afford at the moment so the dude talked me into a new product that theyre trying out. It is called "NUKE em" insecticide and fungicide for all plants. Made in Portland. Fast acting non-toxic food grade ingredients Potassium Sorbate .01%, water, yeast, citric acid 99.99%. I got an 8oz bottle for 25 bucks and it makes 2 gallons of spray. the equivalent 217 was 100 bucks.

I also talked to them about my cloning failures and they suggested cleaning it all with bleach water to remove any infections caused by the 100+ temps from the first round that was 100% but took 3 weeks and only rooted after bringing them in to the cooler temps.

They also gave me a 500ml sample of a new product from "Green Planet Nutrients" out of B.C.Canada called Aussie Tonic Liquid Propagation Fertilizer 0.2-0.005-0 which is supposed to be the same as Super Thrive which is not sold in Oregon.

Today I will be feeding the outdoor ladies some of the Aussie Tonic along with a light dose of FP nutes.

Ooooooooooh puuuuuuurple!! We know how I go weak in the knees and squinchy in the pants! Thank you for the eyegasam! The spots look like spider mite damage,or a couple other possibilities, little hard to make out the fine detail,what's the backside of the leaves look like?

The first 4 pics were of my BD clones I was gonna use for making seeds. those were spider mite spots and those 2 plants were covered in them. You cant really see in the pics on here but when I zoom in on the original pics on my comp you can see the little bastards everywhere.

Those 2 plants are long gone now and I have sprayed my tent twice since finding them and I dont see any signs of anymore in there but will continue to spray for a while to be sure theyre gone. I have lost 2 crops to those little sumbitches and cant have that happen again

OK sooooo where to begin.

I started some new clones the other day and noticed over half the sprayers were plugged and not working. Guessin thats part of the reason I lost all my clones last run. Must have been the Thrive Alive cuz they were plugged with black sludge which is what Thrive Alive looks like. This new stuff I got from the grow shop, Aussie Tonic, is a clear yellow color. I used it to water all the plants indoor and outdoor a few days ago and all look good.

The outdoor plants also got some with the FP nutes and after 2 days the buds almost doubled in size. They are lookin really tasty now. I covered the outdoor plants with the greenhouse because weve had a week of rain here and after covering them I released 4500 ladybugs in there. The guy said to release 1/3 of the bag at a time cuz they dont like bing close to each other but I call BS cuz they are congregating in big groups all over the plants and the SmartPots. I still have another bag too cuz they suggested buying 2 for my 6ft by 8ft greenhouse.

The indoor plants are mite free at this time. As I stated before I sprayed 2 times with the SNS 217 3 days apart and defoled both times. Havent seen any signs since taking the 2 infested plants out of the new veg tent. The LED light seems to be working well in there. The growth is not really noticeable until you defol and see 3 or 4 nodes stacked right on top of each other.

I now have in Veg: 1 unknown strain believed to be Purple Power but could be one of 3 other strains also, 2 seedlings either Super Skunk or Purple Power, 2 Purple Crk seedlings, 2 GSCs 4 Blue Dreams and the Bay 11 male, oh and the Green Crk I was gonna flower out but decided there wasnt enough room for it this round so I cut 5 clones off it and will keep it around a little longer. Theres also 2 seedlings sitting on op of the cloner that are either PK or SS also but theyre the opposite strain as the others so I do have 2 each SS and PK I just dont know which 2 are which at this time.

The 8 Blue Dreams in flower are about to go into their 14th 12 hr dark cycle and have been showing pistils for the last 2 or 3 days so it has begun. Theres some lower branches that are dying off and Im not sure if it is from the fan blowing on them 24/7 or if it is from lack of light. Ive never had it happen or seen it before so I cant say for sure if either is the cause really but they seem to be drying up and are wilting and some leaves have fallen off. Just the lower branches that the fan blows on though. Ill be choppin em off next week when I do a day 21 defol to clean them up so they can concentrate on producin some sweet buds.

Heres some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Outdoor Group
DSCF82011.JPG

DSCF8230.JPG
DSCF82311.JPG

BD1
DSCF8202.JPG
DSCF82051.JPG

BD2
DSCF82031.JPG
DSCF82042.JPG

GC
DSCF82061.JPG
DSCF82073.JPG

MW
DSCF8209.JPG
DSCF82101.JPG

GSC1
DSCF8211.JPG
DSCF82121.JPG
DSCF8213.JPG

SD
DSCF8215.JPG
DSCF82161.JPG

GSC2
DSCF8217.JPG
DSCF82181.JPG
DSCF82192.JPG

BD3
DSCF82201.JPG
DSCF8221.JPG

PC 1&2
DSCF82221.JPG
DSCF8223.JPG

Unknown Purps
DSCF82242.JPG
DSCF8225.JPG
DSCF8226.JPG
DSCF8227.JPG
DSCF82281.JPG
DSCF82291.JPG

These 2 I just took to give a better idea of their actual size, or lack of
DSCF82321.JPG
DSCF8233.JPG

Heres a pic from out the bedroom window o the gang of Ladybugs that have been there since releasing them
DSCF8234.JPG

Who says they dont like to be close to each other

Some flower tent pics from 24 hrs ago.
DSCF8236.JPG
DSCF8237.JPG
DSCF82381.JPG

Before I cut clones I transplanted the 3 survivors from the last round of clones. Heres some pics of the before and after cloning and transplant
DSCF81831.JPG

DSCF81961.JPG

DSCF81921.JPG
DSCF81981.JPG

Cloner
DSCF81952.JPG

DSCF81941.JPG
DSCF8240.JPG

Heres the new products I got. The Aussie Tonic was a free sample they gave me
DSCF81932.JPG

And finally we have the veg tent. These pix were taken on 2 or 3 occasions after defol and cloning
DSCF8184.JPG
DSCF81851.JPG
DSCF81862.JPG
DSCF81872.JPG
DSCF81991.JPG
DSCF82001.JPG

CascadianDank, back to the business at hand... Non-politically, growing. Subbed> I'll do a full read later.

Back
Top Bottom