ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Congrats Cronic...

Congrad's on the harvest. Hoping my Chem will crank out afew nice cola's like yours did. I have her vegging outdoors along with a Bubba Kush also. I just cut 8 clones off my Chem and plan on doing one of them single cola plants thing with her, that is if she works out like that. I got a feeling she'll be a bush or multi stemmed plant rather than a single but either way I plan on doing atleast 6-8 of them. Everytime I come to see your plants I end up kicking myself in the ass looking at the fishing poles. Bugs me cus my feet get to hurting so bad I can't hardly walk a block and I've got to get off them,,, or I'd be out fishing right now. GL with the harvest and Keepem Green

Good evening weed Brotha. That update is something to drool over. Everything looks healthy and control has to be tough. Your harvest was a good one from the looks of it. A few of the colas were huge.:thumb: :cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::thumb:

YoooHooo! Where t f r u Bro? :smokin:
Hey OMM??? get to bed an rest them ribs its early morning where you are I know cause I have one of my 3 clocks set onto your time zone :rofl::rofl::rofl:Now come on get back to bed you can play Cronic tomorrow:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

LOOK AT THE SIZEOF THAT COLA!!!! ITS THE SIZE OF A COLA BOTTLE!!!!
Sorry for caps, was super shocked

hey guys sorry im not around much its just really hard on the body what I do
and I get sore tired and lazy
I figure ill answer in my journal ill see if I can make it to a few of your journals
please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours
today im actually kinda beat back hurts leg was cramping up today I was walking funny till it went away
too many years of working as a foreman and not a regular journeyman now im just working as a journeyman and wow
I need to find me a foreman job again :rofl: im getting to old for this
funny thing is them really old guys laugh when they hear us younger guys say stuff like that
anywho I jarred my chemdog and took a few photos ill try to post them later tonight
ended up with

6 Oz and 2 Grams biggest yield on a plant to date for me just using dwc bubbler

I'm seriously drooling.. :adore: Top notch grow on that plant. Wanna send some over the Ocean to BC here?

if it was legal I would :thumb:

Wonderful cronic
man its gonna be tough trying not to smoke this stuff over the next while,,best of days pal :goodjob:
:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

no shit Brother hope all is getting better for you and well wishes to Padma :circle-of-love:

Congrats Cronic...

Thank you very much BAR :Namaste:

You are a very accomplished grower CCH congrats :bravo:
Greats pics also :peace:

I attribute a lot if it to luck when I first started I had the right info to work with and it worked out
it was simple and I kept it that way Thank you G :high-five:

Congrad's on the harvest. Hoping my Chem will crank out afew nice cola's like yours did. I have her vegging outdoors along with a Bubba Kush also. I just cut 8 clones off my Chem and plan on doing one of them single cola plants thing with her, that is if she works out like that. I got a feeling she'll be a bush or multi stemmed plant rather than a single but either way I plan on doing atleast 6-8 of them. Everytime I come to see your plants I end up kicking myself in the ass looking at the fishing poles. Bugs me cus my feet get to hurting so bad I can't hardly walk a block and I've got to get off them,,, or I'd be out fishing right now. GL with the harvest and Keepem Green

id like to see some nice big outdoor chemdog
this particular clone started flowering under 18/6 but just 2 branches when I had it in the 7-11 cupwas a transparent cup so it shined into the water keeping it from rooting
don't know why 2 out of 3 branches wanted to flower but
when I put that sucker in the cloner to finally get it too root it revegged on those 2 branches so it had a lot of branching
so it was partially monster cropped by accident :rofl: it probably explains the bigger yield than the original mom
and Thanks NorCali :Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest Chronic, those are some damn fine looking cola's.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor brotha.:bravo:

Aloha.:ciao:

Hey Mahalo Stealth ill enjoy it one day don't know when I got a bunch of full jars now but cant really smoke
I like companies that don't random lol and Happy Aloha Friday tomorrow :thumb:

Beautiful harvest...:clap:.......:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise :high-five: :circle-of-love:

Good evening weed Brotha. That update is something to drool over. Everything looks healthy and control has to be tough. Your harvest was a good one from the looks of it. A few of the colas were huge.:thumb: :cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::thumb:

I jarred that sucker up last night 3 days its been drying and the things all crispy lol im not around enough to keep checking but hopefully some of the inner moisture came out when I jarred it
Have a Great Evening Brotha and a Better Aloha Friday :thumb:

Thanks DC

Loved your update brotha! Congrats on the harvest. Hope all is well.

Aloha :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

:surf:

its all good so far just hurtin :rofl: Aloha Brotha Thanks for droppin by and Thanks

YoooHooo! Where t f r u Bro? :smokin:

im still alive just tired and hurtin lol you need some help sunday for anything?
have to be afternoon tho but im game
ill bring you some treats too

Hey OMM??? get to bed an rest them ribs its early morning where you are I know cause I have one of my 3 clocks set onto your time zone :rofl::rofl::rofl:Now come on get back to bed you can play Cronic tomorrow:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

lol

Sorry you can stay a while longer I read the clock wrong 1:20am:circle-of-love:

lol

LOOK AT THE SIZEOF THAT COLA!!!! ITS THE SIZE OF A COLA BOTTLE!!!!
Sorry for caps, was super shocked

thanks man its only a 20 oz bottle it isn't a 1 liter :rofl:

Hey hey how are you my good friend them colas are dam fine aren't they:goodjob:

Thanks Brother ill try to get some trimming pics up later :thumb:

Another ol friend kicking serious ass I see. Looks beautiful bro.

hey Thanks Cajun is it me or is it I haven't see you around for awhile?
could be me cause I hardly been around lately :rofl:
Thank you

ok I have to get rid of 7 images so my post will load and that only means smiles and stuff ugh

Back
Top Bottom