ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Exactly what Lest said...

So she gets alittle vineyish? I have a idea for a marketable product just for that. But that's another story. I was just going to ask acouple ? about the plant and I got one answer already. But I take it your in hydro and that doesn't make great support for a plant. Nothing to really bite into and hold on to. I was just wondering about the plant in the way of what she grows and stretchs about. But I can see she needs alittle help with supports. Also I'm not sure but I think' this is your first go around with her? I'm wondering because I have one that's over 3' foot outside. I let her get alittle bigger than I planned. And I don't 'think' I can finish her outdoors here due to weather conditions, and shes real close to the maximum height I can deal with on my indoors if she doubles in size by finish. I'm really not a fan of super cropping unless I have to. From what I see, I'll sure know how long, by yours, you finish ways before me, and I just learned to throw a set of bamboo around it before I start to flip her,,,,,, unless, I do alittle weed whacking down like 4 or 5 or even 6 nodes. Let her recover for a 7-10 days till she throws out acouple new sets of leaves, then throw her in flower, that wood shorten her up abit and will strengthen them stems up abit to hold the buddage. Oh well. I have another toke and contemplate this alittle more. Wait that's what I just did and she's still growing. Well GL and keep the buddage happy. And Keepem Green

yea actually a bit Viney not the first plant to do this to me, the roots hold well in the 6 inch netpot lid
the cover didn't tip either the plant just decided to bend over lol
Thanks NorCali you keep it Green as usual too :thumb:

WOW!!! Great update, Things are going great for you! :clap:

Thank you Buck :thanks:

Ahhh, thought I might of missed the update now I feel better thanks cronic

yea I was a bit lazy on sunday thinking about how long the upload was gonna take lol
thanks for dropping by Dusty :thumb:

Very nice update Chronic, your plants look great, the Chemdog is a little crooked now but still looks amazing, she should make for some very nice smoke. I'm looking forward to seeing some harvest pics of her.:popcorn:

All the tops on my OG are coming off on Friday, gonna give the lower buds another week to ripen a little more in the full light of the LED's.
Have a great rest of the week.
Aloha.;)

Thanks Stealth always appreciate everyones kind words
im sure youll be happy with that OG
I might actually give it a bit more than a week before I chop depends what I see on the buds :thanks:

Good morning weed cronic. Wow there is some serious weight on the girl. No wonder you have to put her into bondage. Happy Tokerday Brotha.

Hey Brotha well the stems a bit viney too its not one of the with a thick main and sizable side branching
like the AK x S solid stem structure getting a bit too tall too keep super cropping it but it refuses to stay down
Happy Tokernight to you :thumb:

Buds looking lovely, there are always such pretty colours!!!

:thanks: Hidden :high-five:

:passitleft: morning Cronic.... I would like to invite everyone to my new journal.... Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology ....:circle-of-love:

Im there Dennise :circle-of-love:

Morning Chronic! Happy Tuesday here and I hope you had a great holiday! Things are sure looking great in your garden!

Bob ;)

Thank you Dr. B :Namaste:

Aloha Cronic, Outstanding update. Flowers are looking picture perfect. More than magazine worthy! :) Looks like your projects are going well, veg tent looking mighty fine too :cheer: Have a Great TokerDay Pal! :ciao:

Thanks you are too kind Brotha :Namaste:
Happy Tokernight to ya Brotha and Mahalo :high-five:

Exactly what Lest said...

Thanks BAR :Namaste:

Happy Tokernight all and a Happy Weednsday tomorrow
Thanks everyone for your kind words makes my heart a flutter :circle-of-love:
Enjoy your post always thanks for dropping in :Namaste:

hey Dennise I gotta ask the news report you saw whats the title of the
report?

So she gets alittle vineyish? I have a idea for a marketable product just for that. But that's another story. I was just going to ask acouple ? about the plant and I got one answer already. But I take it your in hydro and that doesn't make great support for a plant. Nothing to really bite into and hold on to. I was just wondering about the plant in the way of what she grows and stretchs about. But I can see she needs alittle help with supports. Also I'm not sure but I think' this is your first go around with her? I'm wondering because I have one that's over 3' foot outside. I let her get alittle bigger than I planned. And I don't 'think' I can finish her outdoors here due to weather conditions, and shes real close to the maximum height I can deal with on my indoors if she doubles in size by finish. I'm really not a fan of super cropping unless I have to. From what I see, I'll sure know how long, by yours, you finish ways before me, and I just learned to throw a set of bamboo around it before I start to flip her,,,,,, unless, I do alittle weed whacking down like 4 or 5 or even 6 nodes. Let her recover for a 7-10 days till she throws out acouple new sets of leaves, then throw her in flower, that wood shorten her up abit and will strengthen them stems up abit to hold the buddage. Oh well. I have another toke and contemplate this alittle more. Wait that's what I just did and she's still growing. Well GL and keep the buddage happy. And Keepem Green

I dunno, I use hydro and I was able to balance an empty 5gal bucket on my stems after I harvested and it stayed suspended by the stems until I took it off. I couldnt remove the stem and root system from the netpot without damaging the netpot, so I had to toss it. It was very strong and supportive.

Very nice tents and plants chronic. I applaud you.

I dunno, I use hydro and I was able to balance an empty 5gal bucket on my stems after I harvested and it stayed suspended by the stems until I took it off. I couldnt remove the stem and root system from the netpot without damaging the netpot, so I had to toss it. It was very strong and supportive.

Very nice tents and plants chronic. I applaud you.

:thanks:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Cronic!!!! Beautiful plants you have going on and really nice setup! wow you must be busy with all that but the effort is showing masterfully!! bravo!

Aloha Cronic
great photos How long have them Polinated Kush got left on them,,,they are Craking:yahoo: watching the beans being born is a lovely sight :thumb: its great when a bean sprouts :passitleft: but watching the seed coming to life takes it to a great level REP+++ for the hard work Bro :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed cronic. It's Thurweedday Hope you have a great day.

mr. cronic,
Cronic green I see, lot`s of it and all looking great ta boot. Good pictures of good growing.

hey Dennise I gotta ask the news report you saw whats the title of the
report?
I have to be honest with ya Cronic I can't remember what you are talking about. Can you refresh my memory please and I will try and get ya the info.....
I see where I posted an invite on your journal to my new one and apparently I offended people by doing so. Please accept my sincerest apology if I have bothered in any way .......:circle-of-love:

OK I went back to see what you were talking about and it was reported on Fox News and it is not done yet but they are tying to get it pushed through for the FBI cyber hackers because they seem to be able to work better while stoned. I was originally told by my fella whom is a Fox news nut and then I heard it mentioned on Fox so it is something that is in the works and if this happens it will hae to be across the board pretty fast. I know it would help you immensely. My fella is home so you can bet Fox is on the TV so if I hear it again I will try and get better facts......:circle-of-love:

Awesome update. Nice pic of the pregnant plant. Job well done as always. I wish you and the family the best. Keep it green.

Hey Buck :ciao:

Hey Cronic!!!! Beautiful plants you have going on and really nice setup! wow you must be busy with all that but the effort is showing masterfully!! bravo!

Thanks Ice you got a lot of beautiful things going on yourself :thumb:

Aloha Cronic
great photos How long have them Polinated Kush got left on them,,,they are Craking:yahoo: watching the beans being born is a lovely sight :thumb: its great when a bean sprouts :passitleft: but watching the seed coming to life takes it to a great level REP+++ for the hard work Bro :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

maybe 1 or 2 more weeks they aren't quite done yet Thanks Brother

Good morning weed cronic. It's Thurweedday Hope you have a great day.

Brotha Bee sorry I took so long to answer everyone its been a hot week been cramping and hurting in places I don't wanna cramp or hurt :rofl:
been a hard week tho one guy ended up with severe muscle fatigue caused by severe dehydration hes ok tho hes gonna be back to work on Monday :thumb: Happy Shatterday :high-five:

mr. cronic,
Cronic green I see, lot`s of it and all looking great ta boot. Good pictures of good growing.

Thanks man res stuff and update tomorrow don't know if im gonna chop chemdog yet may give it a few more days maybe one more week
its already been flushing for 6 days I don't even usually go a week but the trichs telling me soon but it aint quite there yet could be anywhere from a day or 2 more to a week more lol

Hope you have a cronic Frieday:high-five:

Hey Brother hope you had a Great Freeweed day and a Better Shatterday :thumb:

I have to be honest with ya Cronic I can't remember what you are talking about. Can you refresh my memory please and I will try and get ya the info.....
I see where I posted an invite on your journal to my new one and apparently I offended people by doing so. Please accept my sincerest apology if I have bothered in any way .......:circle-of-love:

I didn't know its ok no bother for me

OK I went back to see what you were talking about and it was reported on Fox News and it is not done yet but they are tying to get it pushed through for the FBI cyber hackers because they seem to be able to work better while stoned. I was originally told by my fella whom is a Fox news nut and then I heard it mentioned on Fox so it is something that is in the works and if this happens it will hae to be across the board pretty fast. I know it would help you immensely. My fella is home so you can bet Fox is on the TV so if I hear it again I will try and get better facts......:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

Hey lil sis Dee I am sorry to hear some one found it to be offensive:cheer::cheer:
I was real glad for the invite its always great to stop by an learn :)an folks dont have to click on any how best of days this Frieday:circle-of-love:

:thumb:

I hack pretty good when I'm stoned :)
It's always from taking too big of a toke, though..... :cough:

:rofl:

Awesome update. Nice pic of the pregnant plant. Job well done as always. I wish you and the family the best. Keep it green.

Thanks CO ill be swinging by people journals sometime todaty when I get over this laziness or after I run to the store
need something to help the cramping and aches lol some potassium and magnesium supplements
maybe some kinda multi vitamin lol

ok Guys Appreciate everyone stopping by like to apologize for being away a lot its just been hard getting used to the sun when its getting hotter everyday lol
down here its not so much just the temps its the high humidity that comes with it
its not like dry heat
anywho thanks all for stopping by im gonna make an attempt to go through all my subbed stuff today :circle-of-love:

If you aren't feeling good due to the heat, it may be a good idea to get more electrolytes, or even drink some water with a little salt in it. I know I would start to have low energy and headaches when I used to work in construction and landscaping in the heat all day. I recently had surgery and ended up with a fever and faintness because I wasnt getting enough elecrolytes, apparently. Doctor said get some gatorade, eat more salt and it really helped. I wont make that mistake again because I feel a lot better now, more energy and even better sleep.

Hope that helps. Take care.

I hack pretty good when I'm stoned :)
It's always from taking too big of a toke, though..... :cough:

Hey Pot Chimp great to see you pal have you seen OMM is growing a 2046 :passitleft: I seem to remember you having one in your grow
best of days to you mate :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom