Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix take one: Featuring "Blueberry Gum, La Musa and, Purple Ur

Budley,
To do oil's, very little heat and throw ur ground scrap in there and let it go almost like you would for say basil oil. I have even made salad dressings with oil's. My friends and I all grow and are all chef's, so we have been playing with cannabis and food for a long time. Cannabis-daise (hollandaise with canna-butter), cheese cake crust is another favorite of mine to make with the butter, but that has to be some tasty product nothing you would want to use a skunk for...We have played with it a lot, at one time we thought a cook book might be a good idea. Most of us are to busy to have time for that, at this time in our lives. Maybe one day who knows.

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix take one: Featuring "Blueberry Gum, La Musa and, Purple Ur

Cannadaise? Just regular hollandaise with cannabutter? Yummers. Subbed just for that! Not to mention I'm trying high brix too, so will be watching. Canna-chef Curso!

Cannadaise? Just regular hollandaise with cannabutter? Yummers. Subbed just for that! Not to mention I'm trying high brix too, so will be watching. Canna-chef Curso!
Welcome bro :D....Yeah bro, like I said the possibilities are pretty endless once you have the butter. For the Cannadaise, I clarify (remove the milk solids) the butter in the slow cooker, then add the cannabis, leave it for an hour or 2 and strain it, whip it, enjoy it..:D

Looks like all 4 clones that went straight into the soil took (they were from plant 3) :thumb: Now just need like 20 days to go by really fast. So I'm sure the babies I gave my buddy yesterday will take. Then its on...wasn't really planning on doing a side by side when I started this...but...the chance to do it seemed to fall in my lap, so wtf...why not :D He just changed mother's and had an empty tray, so I offered.

I'm kinda bored today, so....Here's a couple pic's of bbg #1 day 12 of flower (i had to go look so i wasn't guessing this time)
002988.jpg

003927.jpg

So I went to my buddies to see what the babies were up to over there. Man, for only being 2 days cut, they're standing up happy like they were never cut, even he was impressed. I'm happy with the 2 mothers so far...not having tried the smoke yet, I still think I'm going to be happy.

Yo Curso..check your messages.. :)

I got a bit of good news/bad news last night, good news, I get to work next week...bad news, I get to work next week. I've been semi-retired for most of the year, and my buddy has a large event (3000 ppl breakfast, lunch, dinner 2 nights) going on and is calling in the heavy hitter's. That's where I come in, I'm a problem solver in a kitchen. It will be good to work again, but I really hate being at work at 5am-7pm 5 days in a row. All and all, this will fund a new tent and light, so my side by side doesn't get blown away. Cfl vs 600w hps, isn't really a fair comparison, so for the sake of science I'll go make some food.

I haven't been upstairs yet to check on the plants yet today, but...I did notice that bbg#4 which I thought was a total runt, is filling out very nice, I was happy to see it too. She got as tall as #1 after the stretch, and a different node set than the other 2 bbg's. I can't wait for these to be done, maybe some indica will help me sleep. 2 or 3 hours a night is getting a little bit annoying, and the meds the dr gives me for it make me feel all retarded, so I prefer to not take them. As good as the Ak is, it doesn't make me sleepy, its a good day smoke, and great for appetite stimulation. This is why I started this little clf grow to get me some indica going. Then I read Docbud's first high brix thread and had the light bulb go off in my head...Once I get this down, there is a good possibility that everything will be high brix. Next mother change I think ak mom will go into high brix soil, seeing how well the clones are taking off the bbg. My buddy when I got to his house made me go look at the clones as soon as I got there, "bro look at these, I've never seen anything like it" he said. I was pretty happy to see them doing well. Maybe Pic's later...till then :peace:

Ooooohhhh LaMusa, how nice and cloudy your tric's were.....so I chopped off your head!!!
I forgot to take pics before I whacked her head. I'll post some of the cola later tonight I only have a minute at the moment. I did quick dry a nug though and It has really nice spicy flavor, I'm sure it'll be much more complex in a couple weeks.

Ode to LaMusa....Que the cheesy piano music...She was a fun plant to grow, probably could have gone another 5 days or so, but...I want the space she was taking up for the bbg's. I'm going to guess that the yield will be around 1/2 a zip dried and cured. Would I grow this again...Not sure yet, haven't had a true test of the smoke, but it sure looks and smells nice.
LaMusa_1.jpg

LaMusa_2.jpg

LaMusa_4.jpg

LaMusa_5.jpg

LaMusa_6.jpg

008636.jpg

Nice hair stuck in the trics, thats what the cat's arent allowed downstairs....no hairs in the AK. Anyways once the bottom half of the plant is ripe (another couple days) I'll post the harvested pics, but this was her life, as short as it was (love the auto's).

hooray high brix! subbed,
yup those are sum gum of the bluberry sort,i have 3 clones about a week from chop choppy chop, everyone loves my bbgum very potent and delicious smelling:thumb:
Thanks for riding along!!!
Edit: sry for the short post, posting from the phone blows. I'm looking forward to the bbg, I have yet to smoke any, I like blueberry and bubble gum so I would hope the 2 together would be something great, I'm looking forward to it. :D.

Hey curso, thanks for the cannadaise recipe, will have to try that on some benne's for breakfast.

Plants looking good, like the lime green of that BBG

Back
Top Bottom