Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Hey dark! So it was a little weird but I provided a pic to Tom at plat and got fast shipping and some freebies. Nice guy! Duggan and a bunch of is ordered black cherry punch from him because how great they came out for doogs. If your not comfortable, maybe give him a call to see if he would make an exception?
Was that Seed Cellar?

No was platinum. I contacted him as ween suggested and everything is all good now. Seems like a real good dude, that just got screwed over way to many times unfortunately.

Glad to hear it worked out for you...that would have put me off too...I understand his point though...so was it the BCP you got, or did you go crazy(which usually happens when I go shopping...:rofl:) and end up with lots more gear than you intended!:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Glad to hear it worked out for you...that would have put me off too...I understand his point though...so was it the BCP you got, or did you go crazy(which usually happens when I go shopping...:rofl:) and end up with lots more gear than you intended!:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Hey hook. I was there just to get the bcp and slurricane. But ended up walking out with a lot more then that unfortunately went from 350 to 1250 instead oops. Seed addiction is real

Hey hook. I was there just to get the bcp and slurricane. But ended up walking out with a lot more then that unfortunately went from 350 to 1250 instead oops. Seed addiction is real

Holy crapola Dark! I bet Tom is glad you called, ha! :rofl: I'll be real interested to see the list of seeds and freebies you get. Call it my seed addiction by proxy, living vicariously or whatever...super jealous bud!

Holy crapola Dark! I bet Tom is glad you called, ha! :rofl: I'll be real interested to see the list of seeds and freebies you get. Call it my seed addiction by proxy, living vicariously or whatever...super jealous bud!

Just stocking up for my new spaces. Never though of the freebies. There’s was so many others I wanted to get. So I hope they come in as freebies. 1200 cdn not American. Think it was around 900us.
Ordered
All in house:
Billy goat gruff
Bcp
Slurricane
Breath taker
Frozen grapes

Very nice! I'm sure you'll get a bunch of freebies, hope they are not all regs unless you don't mind regs. Really looking forward to seeing your new set up! Keep us informed on the progress.

No I honestly used to hate regulars just cause have having somewhat limited space before. But once I get my grove with docs kit and more space I eventually want to try different things and some strains I’ve had my eyes on for sometime unfortunately only come in regular.

Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. Some playoff hockey and beers for me tonight. And chopping last passion on Tuesday to make room for the Florida gold babies.

I'll vouch for seed cellar. They're running 20% off all seeds in honor of and up to 4/20.

Anyone going to Hash Bash?
I couldn't ever get a response from Seed Cellar. I gave them my CC.....waiting about a week, hadn't received any shipping confirmation or anything. Checked my account, the charges went through so I started trying to contact them. Multiple times I sent emails asking what was up...did they need to see anything from my bank statement, anything. No responses from them to at least 8 emails.

Called my bank up and told them and they reversed the charges. Even to this day, if I log in and check the status of my order is says "in process" or 'Processing'

Whatever but that lack of basic respect to return an attempt to discuss my order is enough for me to avoid them in the future. Bank returned me the 400 bucks I was originally charged so nothing lost other than a little time.

I couldn't ever get a response from Seed Cellar. I gave them my CC.....waiting about a week, hadn't received any shipping confirmation or anything. Checked my account, the charges went through so I started trying to contact them. Multiple times I sent emails asking what was up...did they need to see anything from my bank statement, anything. No responses from them to at least 8 emails.

Called my bank up and told them and they reversed the charges. Even to this day, if I log in and check the status of my order is says "in process" or 'Processing'

Whatever but that lack of basic respect to return an attempt to discuss my order is enough for me to avoid them in the future. Bank returned me the 400 bucks I was originally charged so nothing lost other than a little time.

Thanks, Good to know I will cross them off of any future orders or interest

I am not trying to slander them....I just want to give fair warning to anyone that might be considering them. I am a patient person....I didn't need the seeds immediately. If they had an issue, all they had to do was respond. But blatantly ignoring my multiple attempts to communicate with them....nah, not cool. Communication goes a long ways.

I am not trying to slander them....I just want to give fair warning to anyone that might be considering them. I am a patient person....I didn't need the seeds immediately. If they had an issue, all they had to do was respond. But blatantly ignoring my multiple attempts to communicate with them....nah, not cool. Communication goes a long ways.

Fully agree and that's my reason for not wanting to open the opportunity to experience the same. Not bashing
either just don't need the problem especially when there are so many sellers now

Back
Top Bottom