Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

I have another couple question, do I need to wait for any length of time between mixing tea in the water with Trans or GE?
and how long do I wait after spraying leaf wash to spay brix? Thanks :Namaste:

I have seen Doc say you can let the tea brew about 5 minutes if you want, then add your drench. But he also said it did not make much difference.

He also told someone recently (@weenmeoff I think) if your using brix and Leaf wash to alternate them during your regularly scheduled foliars .

I have seen Doc say you can let the tea brew about 5 minutes if you want, then add your drench. But he also said it did not make much difference.

He also told someone recently (@weenmeoff I think) if your using brix and Leaf wash to alternate them during your regularly scheduled foliars .

Morning everyone!
I may be mistaken, but I believe Doc has said once buds start to form, do not use the Leaf Wash, It has oils in it.
I have read the wait 5 mins thing with the tea, to let it "bloom", but I never do it. Maybe I will on Groot!

Morning everyone!
I may be mistaken, but I believe Doc has said once buds start to form, do not use the Leaf Wash, It has oils in it.
I have read the wait 5 mins thing with the tea, to let it "bloom", but I never do it. Maybe I will on Groot!
I did not spay budded plants just the teenagers before being moved into the flower room.:Namaste:

I have another couple question, do I need to wait for any length of time between mixing tea in the water with Trans or GE?
and how long do I wait after spraying leaf wash to spay brix? Thanks :Namaste:
I did not spay budded plants just the teenagers before being moved into the flower room.:Namaste:

Perfect! Just didn’t want anyone to get confused and start alternating the two in flower. Sorry if I sounded like an ass... not my intention. Hope you have a great day!

EDIT: and on the waiting period I’m not sure, I know the leaf wash is also a foliar fertilizer so you’d probably wanna wait the 8 days or so. I think it’s De-Stress that you can spray 3 days after Brix and Brix 3 days after De-stress... but I may be wrong. @Doc Bud can hopefully come in and correct me.

Morning everyone!

Leaf Wash has 3 or more horticultural oils in it, along with acidified fish hydrolysate. I definitely DO NOT recommend using it once there's trichomes.

I use it in veg and hose the plants down the day of transplant, and then a few days afterwards, prior to any pistils forming.

As for Tea.....if you're wanting to really conserve it, let it bloom in warm water for a few minutes before adding it to the drench. I rarely do this.....

Perfect! Just didn’t want anyone to get confused and start alternating the two in flower. Sorry if I sounded like an ass... not my intention. Hope you have a great day!

EDIT: and on the waiting period I’m not sure, I know the leaf wash is also a foliar fertilizer so you’d probably wanna wait the 8 days or so. I think it’s De-Stress that you can spray 3 days after Brix and Brix 3 days after De-stress... but I may be wrong. @Doc Bud can hopefully come in and correct me.

Yep. You've got it.

Morning everyone!

Yup I remember the 5 min thing, what I have been doing is while mixing up the "SINISTER SAUCE" I
Place my air stone in the bucket of H2O add the TEA then add what ever product I am using.
I Start at lights on after adding ingredients to H2O I fill my HUMIDIFIERS, check plants and then turn
on the SELF watering timer cycled Aquarium Water pump, 1 hr later remove hose and back to waiting

I always warm up water to let my tea bloom in while doing things. From what I had read when I started doing this a couple of years ago my understanding was that we wanted to do this all the time. If that is not the case I will happily stop doing it since it is just an added step.

I’m sure it probably has some benefits, I always use warm water... and always put Tea in first. But it only has about 30-60 seconds before I squirt the Drench in there. Doubt that’s enough time to reap any benefits from letting it bloom. But I am not unhappy with my results... still seems to work well! Hope you’re having a great day Yeti!

Back
Top Bottom