DK'S New Grow 2020

They look great! I love your grow space. It's got lots of sun and looks like it's out of view too. Nice!
Thank you sir! It is yes nice and hidden. Wish I could be using my tent though. I have a 4 x 4 tent. Once things get a bit more settled at home I can maybe put it up again plus by then I have the Mega which is silent not like my one blurple haha.

Looking great man!! Are you indeed getting your light? That’s bad ass man!!!
Yes. Shed had it delivered to him. He was going to ship it but this epidemic hit then. So now we wait till all things are green and safe before any shipping. Like I'm in no hurry at all. I prefer the safety of our fellow brother. I am excited though

Yes. Shed had it delivered to him. He was going to ship it but this epidemic hit then. So now we wait till all things are green and safe before any shipping. Like I'm in no hurry at all. I prefer the safety of our fellow brother. I am excited though
Very cool! And absolutely man, makes sense! Actually, now that I think of it... I haven’t saw @InTheShed post anything in a while. Hope everything’s going good on his end!

Very cool! And absolutely man, makes sense! Actually, now that I think of it... I haven’t saw @InTheShed post anything in a while. Hope everything’s going good on his end!
I do too.. It's a very difficult time now.

Hopefully you won’t have to wait long
Not too worried for that at the moment.

Anyone have an idea of where to buy 50 ppm colloidal silver in South Africa?

Sometimes drug stores carry CC, I’ve always used STS
I'm searching for it online but I'm only finding 18ppm colloidal silver. STS just doesn't seem available

You would have To mix your own STS. Silver Nitrate and Sodium Thiosulphate are the 2 chemicals needed.
OK so where do I look for those. Are they available at a pharmacy?

No chemical supply houses online will carry them. They’re used for film processing.
Shit man. I didn't think that I'd have an issue to get hold of it. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't just look for plant feminizing spray from an overseas retailer. Will only get it after lockdown is done then. It's bullshit no one has it here. I can't believe that and will get to the bottom of this :laugh:

Gibberellic Acid. It’s a plant hormone used for numerous reasons. Crop producers use it to produce seedless fruits among other things.

It is also used to reverse cannabis plants to make feminized seed and you don’t have to worry about it ruining the bud for smoking. After collecting my seed, I either make hash or oil from the bud.

Gibberellic Acid. It’s a plant hormone used for numerous reasons. Crop producers use it to produce seedless fruits among other things.

It is also used to reverse cannabis plants to make feminized seed and you don’t have to worry about it ruining the bud for smoking. After collecting my seed, I either make hash or oil from the bud.
Wow that is something truly interesting..! I have never heard of that before. In what forms would I obtain it and how would I use it?

So I drove around town to look for colloidal silver and the highest ppm I found was 20ppm. I asked around for silver Nitrate and Sodium Thiosulphate but nothing... This is odd

Back
Top Bottom