DK'S New Grow 2020

20200514_170810.jpg

OG Kush CBD

20200514_170806.jpg

Critical jack

20200514_170802.jpg

CJ bud up close looking nice and frosty already. Really thick pistils much thicker than what I usually see. Smell isn't something notable other than that beggining humid smell if that makes sense.

1589469304228534575791643731969.jpg

Really hope this lot produces some big ass buds. Want those weighted branches.

15894694806254522338292857881958.jpg

OGK CBD

Very thinner on the pistils but more concentrated. Frosted too... She seems to be packing on very fast. Also was the fastest in veg. I really love how she grows

15894696304577952118012870292429.jpg

Very very bushy! I read online they say it's very tasty buds. If I cure right this time hopefully I get to experience that.

15894697783733324164237497071999.jpg

The OGK really throws out some shade. I definitely want to try growing her again maybe even breed with her.

So it's been a while. I have hardly been active. Things haven't gone all too good lately but alas it's life and how it goes. Definitely not going to go into detail now. Otherwise I'm a bit triggered I won't get my seeds until the end of lockdown but I can understand. I'm tempted to lean back to autoflowers for the rapid growth and not so restricting with light conditions. Would be interesting breeding a huge ass autoflower from to big yielding plants. I like those XXL autos. But I'll always ask here before buying and seeds.

Temps are kak cold now were we starting to reach 5°c at midnight. Will be below zero soon. Lucky plants do sleep inside at night.

Anyways it's 17:30 time to get the ladies in and make some coffee. Hope everyone is doing well. For those that I have missed out on with journals I do apologize.

Have a blessed day everyone

Good to hear from you DK!!

your plants are monsters bro!! They look freaking awesome!!

I’ve been back to work going on two weeks tomorrow. Except nothings ready for us, so I’m taking the day off tomorrow and starting my time off for this baby... 6 more days!!:nervous-guy:

Good to hear from you DK!!

your plants are monsters bro!! They look freaking awesome!!

I’ve been back to work going on two weeks tomorrow. Except nothings ready for us, so I’m taking the day off tomorrow and starting my time off for this baby... 6 more days!!:nervous-guy:
I bet you can't wait. Exciting time ahead of you!

Whoh DK! they look happy as it gets. Nice!
Thank you my good sir!

15895386427882767721280907171913.jpg

Woohoo!!! My seeds arrived! Actually a while ago but they forgot to write it up. Just want to shout a huge thank you to @SeedsMan for the gift. I am truly humbled and highly appreciative. The discreet shipping was on point!

So awesome your seeds arrived dk, assuming post office is up and running again?
I asked and they said no. Apparently my package was the last package recieved just wasn't written in. They said it will be open after lockdown for parcels unless ramaphosa makes a plan.

Very excited!! Excited to have this anticipation for the 20th of May, to be over. I look forward to just moving forward!! :high-five:
Ahh I get you. I trust all will be well. Here is to wishing you and your new family all the best!

Congratulations DK on your new equipment. Well done.

Just before 1 am abiut 1 hour ago some fucker tried to break into my garage and house. I managed to chase him away but shit now my tent needs to go as the garage door is vandilised. I have a steady for the plants but no tent or fans. They can sleep in a room.

Question now is how do I prepare them for a switch in light cause I'll be putting them outside in the day

Hi DK, your garden is very nice. I hate to say this, so please don't shoot the messenger, but now that that guy has seen what your doing he may be back around harvest time.
Just saying. :(

Hi DK, your garden is very nice. I hate to say this, so please don't shoot the messenger, but now that that guy has seen what your doing he may be back around harvest time.
Just saying. :(
Hey Mr Wick!

So there has been a few robberies in my street and they are taking anything from lawn furniture to gas BBQ. I don't think he was particularly interested in the plants as what I think he wanted tools sets and my fans for copper stripping. My fan was rather loud and could hear it about 5 meters away from the garage.

20200516_111906.jpg

So.. Uhh... I got some purpling happening there.

I also noticed the OG Kush has some seriously deep purple stems. After some research I found out they are like that normally and I'm superbly intrigued. I know it's one thing to read up about the differences but seeing it in person how different each plant is... Makes me fall more in love.

So after these plants are done I'll wait out for the spring time and plant then. I want to breed some seeds to make copies for future experiments. Dunno how I'm going to accomplish this without my tent... Oh well will see what happens.

20200516_111906.jpg

So.. Uhh... I got some purpling happening there.

I also noticed the OG Kush has some seriously deep purple stems. After some research I found out they are like that normally and I'm superbly intrigued. I know it's one thing to read up about the differences but seeing it in person how different each plant is... Makes me fall more in love.

So after these plants are done I'll wait out for the spring time and plant then. I want to breed some seeds to make copies for future experiments. Dunno how I'm going to accomplish this without my tent... Oh well will see what happens.
That's part of the wonder of it all. I recently had a pair do the same and had to quick check things out to see that they did go to wonderful colors. It makes the grow magically beautiful! have fun collecting some pollen and chucking it!

20200519_093633.jpg

20200519_093631.jpg

15898741840303295387662504186029.jpg

Critical jack! This girl stinks like really smelly and it's. Not that good smell well not yet anyways. She is packing on. Still have some insect damage but I'm sure it's too far along now to spray anything. She is very very frosty as compared to what I have grown before.

15898743700073804603293149559444.jpg

20200519_093603.jpg

15898745292407161187683122906724.jpg

This is the OGK CBD... Very fruity now like very nice pleasant smell. I can't wait to taste this girl. She is growing so far the busiest and most stacked. Definitely a winner I'd say. She is starting to drink a bit more than the other.

My ass want to plant those dark devils so badly but I can't just yet argh.... Oh well atleast this seasons ending isn't to far away.

Back
Top Bottom