Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Wow, Blazin...'bootcamp' is well under way i see....:high-five:

Lol yea im definitely putting them threw there paces lol. I jus topped the bubba island kush like four or five times lol so she shud have abunch of tops now. Wen i training her an taking clones i broke a top off so had to make the other side the same lol. Well then wen i was there i was like shit y not go for abunch of tops an see what we cant get from her lol. But yea i decided to flip the Alaskan Purple and the Critical Purple Kush to flower the other day. So hopefully they turn out ok an hold me over till these girls get nice an big. Then ill flip them all at once so that should be a very nice harvest lol cant wait.

Looks a little different than the auto flowers huh? They are taking off and look great.
Oh yea way different then the autos hahaha. Im guna let them get as huge as i can get them b4 i flip them lol. Im guna try for 6 to 8 ounces per plant atleast thats my goal anyway so we will see.

Looking Great Blazin I got some of those Bubba Island Kush seeds to run some time so I will be watching it fur sure

Awesome man they seem to be some pretty good beans atleast so far. Very nice thick stems good node spacing even without tip spreading so so far they seem to be pretty gud. I cant wait to see what they can do in flower lol.

Lol yea im definitely putting them threw there paces lol. I jus topped the bubba island kush like four or five times lol so she shud have abunch of tops now. Wen i training her an taking clones i broke a top off so had to make the other side the same lol. Well then wen i was there i was like shit y not go for abunch of tops an see what we cant get from her lol. But yea i decided to flip the Alaskan Purple and the Critical Purple Kush to flower the other day. So hopefully they turn out ok an hold me over till these girls get nice an big. Then ill flip them all at once so that should be a very nice harvest lol cant wait.

Oh yea way different then the autos hahaha. Im guna let them get as huge as i can get them b4 i flip them lol. Im guna try for 6 to 8 ounces per plant atleast thats my goal anyway so we will see.
Enjoy that BCP....if it is anything like my harvest you will love it. I have a lot of variety for friends to enjoy and almost everyone requests the BCP. She is a special plant for sure. I can't wait to see how yours flowers out. I got about 6 zips off one plant and they were all super dense and absolutely beautiful nuggets. No need to add supports either, really strong branches.

Enjoy that BCP....if it is anything like my harvest you will love it. I have a lot of variety for friends to enjoy and almost everyone requests the BCP. She is a special plant for sure. I can't wait to see how yours flowers out. I got about 6 zips off one plant and they were all super dense and absolutely beautiful nuggets. No need to add supports either, really strong branches.

Oh yeah her branches are super thick lmao. She was so thick tht was the main reason i figured i cud put her through so much training. But im definitely sure its guna pay off in the end lol. I cant wait to see in flower. Speaking of the flower tent here are my Alaskan Purple and my Critical Purple Kush tht were havn problems. Doc suggested i do a double strength feeding an now its time for the next one an im assuming tht i would jus go back to the normal strength dose or shud i keep up with the double strength feedings?

Here is the Alaskan Purple she is still having issues with some of the leaves burning up on me idk why.

Then here we got the Critical Purple Kush she is starting to look way better getting some darker green back to her leaves so thts gud. Hope she does ok an keeps coming back healthy an dont maoe a turn 4 the worse again.

If any1 can chime in if i shud do a double strength or a normal strength dose for feeding the girls i wud greatly appreciate it thank you.

Are your pots insulated from the floor? If they are on concrete it will screw up the roots

I did not read all the way back so my bad if this has been asked
Doc will come along and advise on the feeding but looks like root problems to me
Good luck my brother
✌️

Oh yeah her branches are super thick lmao. She was so thick tht was the main reason i figured i cud put her through so much training. But im definitely sure its guna pay off in the end lol. I cant wait to see in flower. Speaking of the flower tent here are my Alaskan Purple and my Critical Purple Kush tht were havn problems. Doc suggested i do a double strength feeding an now its time for the next one an im assuming tht i would jus go back to the normal strength dose or shud i keep up with the double strength feedings?

Here is the Alaskan Purple she is still having issues with some of the leaves burning up on me idk why.

Then here we got the Critical Purple Kush she is starting to look way better getting some darker green back to her leaves so thts gud. Hope she does ok an keeps coming back healthy an dont maoe a turn 4 the worse again.

If any1 can chime in if i shud do a double strength or a normal strength dose for feeding the girls i wud greatly appreciate it thank you.

Somethings not right with your environment Blaze. Those plants look cold to me....like the air is warm but the dirt is cold. Perhaps that's not the case, but it sure looks like it.

Get those pots a few inches off the floor please, even if they are insulated, and please check your temps and humidity. I think if it was warmer and more humid they'd do better.

As for drenching, at this point I'd go with strong GI drenches, like 2-2.5 oz of Drench per 5 gallons of water.

Somethings not right with your environment Blaze. Those plants look cold to me....like the air is warm but the dirt is cold. Perhaps that's not the case, but it sure looks like it.

Get those pots a few inches off the floor please, even if they are insulated, and please check your temps and humidity. I think if it was warmer and more humid they'd do better.

As for drenching, at this point I'd go with strong GI drenches, like 2-2.5 oz of Drench per 5 gallons of water.

Ok yea tht mite be the case cuz the air is super warm 84 degrees but the rh is lower over here only 39 to 44% cuz its up against the wall tht i use the window to help cool it down in the garden area i open the window to help save on energy of using the ac. But tht cud be why the soil is messed up altho they were having issues in the other tent an there the humidity is really gud so idk. I need to get another humidifier for this tent normally it sits right aound 45 to 47% which works for a flower tent. But its winter here where i am so its super super dey plus im growing in an old tralier tht im sure isnt a great environment as 2 being able 2 hold steady with temps or even rh. But yea ill get them off the floor. About how far should i lift them up? So could i jus place some cardboard boxes folded up under them an get them off the floor some like tht or will tht not work?

Ok yea tht mite be the case cuz the air is super warm 84 degrees but the rh is lower over here only 39 to 44% cuz its up against the wall tht i use the window to help cool it down in the garden area i open the window to help save on energy of using the ac. But tht cud be why the soil is messed up altho they were having issues in the other tent an there the humidity is really gud so idk. I need to get another humidifier for this tent normally it sits right aound 45 to 47% which works for a flower tent. But its winter here where i am so its super super dey plus im growing in an old tralier tht im sure isnt a great environment as 2 being able 2 hold steady with temps or even rh. But yea ill get them off the floor. About how far should i lift them up? So could i jus place some cardboard boxes folded up under them an get them off the floor some like tht or will tht not work?
A piece of foam insulation would be best to rise off floor. Not to expensive at hardware stores

I've found pallets and soda crates both work great. They leave a nice layer of air underneath.

The smallest container Doc recommends is 7 gallon but bigger is better. There are a few who do grow in smaller containers with good results like @Graytail. It can be done but you can also expect to have some issues. The end product will still be excellent but you may have some plants that look like they ran out of gas.
If growing seeds it is recommended to give CAT drench all the way through flower since it is the most reproductive of the drenches. I'm almost certain Doc has run plants on straight Growth or Transplant all the way through flower and the results are different terpene profiles. Ideally you want to follow directions before experimenting and it is better to alternate the drenches. Flipping the soil charge from + to - keeps the plant in high gear.
I don't know if there is a bad strain to grow but some can be more challenging like the plants that were bred for hydro and have weaker root systems. Any of the landrace or IBL strains thrive in this system. Anything from ACE seeds loves high brix. The new frankenstrains do well too you just need to feed a little heavier and probably use the snake oil additive.
So you run CAT all the way through? Everyone seems to be doing things different now a days. I’m running 3 gal and I definitely have issues with the plants running out of gas at about wk 5-6z the quality is there but the plants look like shit!!‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom