Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Here’s today with and without flash. Hard, solid. Magic is all that be said about DBHBB. I was a fixer. This week I was still wanting to tinker. But just spraying on schedule and feeding is all I did.
62EE00D1-4467-4C33-A91B-28C1EB9C3C5D.jpeg
4D9D2EF9-7D6E-4C92-B9E2-DED0A503DB2B.jpeg
Rewards. Wow. Countdown to amazingness.

Just wanted to throw a couple pics up here today. This grow will be wrapping up before I know it. A few different phenos of Black Cherry O’s from In House Genetics
B58CF472-9C66-42B0-A29A-42A0066A92B4.jpeg
09F65DE2-9BA2-4EC7-9A5B-5BCA2A8F7534.jpeg
24A2C105-DC38-45FF-87E3-DE3A492D943B.jpeg

And here is some Pugsbreath!
CAC80B93-2BA4-4B34-ADAC-4FC35B9554C3.jpeg
and a little shot of some Brixy lowers
4FC4BDE1-E3D7-4078-814C-BF5CB14BE6D0.jpeg

There is no recipe for a second recharge....but there's nothing wrong with doing it especially on a long flowering sativa.

The Super Drench is on the website.....read up! Super Drench at bottom of page
What is the purpose of the superdrench? For when things are really bad?

What is the purpose of the superdrench? For when things are really bad?
When things are bad is when you do Rescue drench, super drench is for frankenstrains that really like a lot of food I think but don’t quote me

DDA DBHBB UPDATE DAY 19
Little DDA is growing up quickly, already working on node #5. Really seems to like the brix soil. Pot was dried right out monday so it got a drink of RO water with 1/4 strength transplant drench and tea. 2 days later seeing no signs of unhappiness so far.
20190814_064102.jpg
20190814_064107.jpg

Should I wait till it's a bit bigger before I start with the foiler sprays? I'm probably no more than 10 days from the start of flowering with this auto.

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

DDA DBHBB UPDATE DAY 19
Little DDA is growing up quickly, already working on node #5. Really seems to like the brix soil. Pot was dried right out monday so it got a drink of RO water with 1/4 strength transplant drench and tea. 2 days later seeing no signs of unhappiness so far.
20190814_064102.jpg
20190814_064107.jpg

Should I wait till it's a bit bigger before I start with the foiler sprays? I'm probably no more than 10 days from the start of flowering with this auto.

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

I'd wait till you get 5 sets of true (five-or-more bladed leaves) before spraying. It looks healthy and happy!

Hey Doc. In his journal I said brix away. I could swear I see 2 sets of leaves each with 5 bladed leaves. Am I seeing or reading what I see wrong?

:passitleft:
He said above to wait for 5 sets of 5 blades. I've got 2 sets plus the 3rd set is coming along. Should be good by next week

Foliar feeding really helps when there is some foliage. Resist the temptation to always wanna do something,...or feed something. When they are very small/young like that , and have a fair amount of soil, they need nothing but water,,..really. Our soil is loaded with plenty of goodies and younger plants thrive without much of anything. Always keep in mind, watever we put in our pots,..stays there. Even the excess gets soaked back up. So good old plain water is all thats needed some times. This A5 is a chatty one.
:ganjamon:

Foliar feeding really helps when there is some foliage. Resist the temptation to always wanna do something,...or feed something. When they are very small/young like that , and have a fair amount of soil, they need nothing but water,,..really. Our soil is loaded with plenty of goodies and younger plants thrive without much of anything. Always keep in mind, watever we put in our pots,..stays there. Even the excess gets soaked back up. So good old plain water is all thats needed some times. This A5 is a chatty one.
Resist the need to do something is the HB way. The soil does the work. I hope to someday reach the nirvana of This mantra. For now I’ll Learn about super drenches, extra cats and the how’s and whys of each one and what the rate for too much growth ionic drench is.

Just trying to follow the directions. Don't want to get blacklisted for not following the directions.... ;););)

Being that not many people are growing autos in the kit and the directions are geard toward photoperiod plants I likely wont be able to follow the directions to the letter anyway. Like I doubt I will get more than another week or 2 before it starts to flower.
Thanks
StaySharp

Back
Top Bottom