Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yup,..gotcha KM420. The beauty of our 'kit', is u could put 20 , or more of us in a room and find that all of us do things , just a wee bit different....BUT are all still doing it right..:high-five:

Oh,..HB2018,..in your pics , noticed a very common Mg deficiency. Edges of the leaves starting to curl and turn brown. By the look of the buds, they still have a ways to go ...if they were mine , i would top dress with some Epsoms next drink. Just a friendly tip HB2018. Cheers eh.

Yup,..gotcha KM420. The beauty of our 'kit', is u could put 20 , or more of us in a room and find that all of us do things , just a wee bit different....BUT are all still doing it right..:high-five:

Oh,..HB2018,..in your pics , noticed a very common Mg deficiency. Edges of the leaves starting to curl and turn brown. By the look of the buds, they still have a ways to go ...if they were mine , i would top dress with some Epsoms next drink. Just a friendly tip HB2018. Cheers eh.
100% stoner proof.
What I like is that I’ll be able to grow the same strain over and over to see what I can get better each time. More resin, trichs, bugger buds, more buds etc.

A Rescue drench would be a better fix, IMO. It's loaded with magnesium.....

Yup,..i think both would work too Doc . Just like to give the Epsoms cuz i know everything else is OK with it , so...plus a RD uses so damn much product...:ganjamon:

thanks for saying that....about the Rescue Drench using so much product. You're correct.....since I have hundreds of gallons of the stuff laying about that I don't think about it that way.....and perhaps I should.

IMO, for the application in question a very strong drench with Transplant would best address magnesium demand. Epsom salts will also work!

But epsom salts won't work when the roots aren't hooked up....

Yes Magoo, u can scratch it in a bit too. Just make sure to water it in after you put some on. A good handful per (at least 5 gal. pot) plant. Drench and or water as usual , with a bit of Tea , of course. As Doc just said...if u can spare the product, better to go with a RD ....if u can spare it. Cheers.
I lost almost every large fan leaf on my Pugsbreaths just a few weeks into flower and I thought if I ran them again I would add a little salt before that point. A lot of OGKB in that strain. Maybe if I add a little a couple weeks after my recharge.

How about some snake oil too?

:passitleft:
Yes...SO will help some too ,
:high-five:
Yes I did the Snake oil. Saw an improvement with that. Also did a rescue Drench a little later and it stopped the dying of the leaves from progressing past that point. Until more recently but they are close to harvest!

Yes...SO will help some too ,
:high-five:

Hey duggs how goes ur day so far good i hope lol. Hey i jus had a question about the cat drench do u still do 15ml per gal of water or is that 1 different?

Yes I did the Snake oil. Saw an improvement with that. Also did a rescue Drench a little later and it stopped the dying of the leaves from progressing past that point. Until more recently but they are close to harvest!

thanks for saying that....about the Rescue Drench using so much product. You're correct.....since I have hundreds of gallons of the stuff laying about that I don't think about it that way.....and perhaps I should.

IMO, for the application in question a very strong drench with Transplant would best address magnesium demand. Epsom salts will also work!

But epsom salts won't work when the roots aren't hooked up....

If any1 cud help remind me how much cat drench per gallon of water to use i would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Hey duggs how goes ur day so far good i hope lol. Hey i jus had a question about the cat drench do u still do 15ml per gal of water or is that 1 different?

If any1 cud help remind me how much cat drench per gallon of water to use i would greatly appreciate it thank you.
Cat drench is used at .5-1ml per gallon of soil in the pot. In 3rd run soil, I've found 1ml per gallon to be too hot. It was ok for most strains in 1st and 2nd run though.

Hmnnnn...guess I've been feeding on the lite side...I will be giving the girlz their first cat soon...maybe next feeding...currently I have been mixing 2 tablespoons/30 mils per 5 gallon pail of water for drenches...I suppose I should bump up to 3 tbls./45 mils per 5 gallon pail of water ...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom