Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I would do an auto grow, if someone can show me an advantage. I see disadvantages, but no advantages ? I'm sure someone knows the advantages ?
Time. I’ve ran them twice and the only reason is I had short windows for a grow. If not for Autos, I would not have had a garden. Other than juggling the HB nutes schedule, they run on automatic. (Sorry, couldn’t resist!):laugh:

He's got to find himself a crew, that can keep the store open, while he's busy. Hard to trust folks, these days !! But on the serious side, what if The good Dr. disappeared ? For some mysterical reason !! Does anyone else have this recipe ?? We'd all be running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off, trying to duplicate what Doc does, and we'd
be lost !!. :rofl:

Time. I’ve ran them twice and the only reason is I had short windows for a grow. If not for Autos, I would not have had a garden. Other than juggling the HB nutes schedule, they run on automatic. (Sorry, couldn’t resist!):laugh:
How was the yields ? :morenutes:

He's got to find himself a crew, that can keep the store open, while he's busy. Hard to trust folks, these days !! But on the serious side, what if The good Dr. disappeared ? For some mysterical reason !! Does anyone else have this recipe ?? We'd all be running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off, trying to duplicate what Doc does, and we'd
He’s got Michael under him and helping him out I thought? I’ve heard Michael on a podcast about The Kit talk kinda about the backstory of finding each other and teaming up

Don't worry. I'm not disappeared.

As for the store, usually I can cover it when I'm gone, but not this time.

I'm back and the shelves should be stocked any moment today and we're back to normal.

Also, if I was to vanish, DBHBB is a two person op......and we live several hundred miles from eachother. So if I kick the bucket, my partner will take over.

So rest easy!

He’s got Michael under him and helping him out I thought? I’ve heard Michael on a podcast about The Kit talk kinda about the backstory of finding each other and teaming up
1st. I've heard of Michael, but that's great !!

Don't worry. I'm not disappeared.

As for the store, usually I can cover it when I'm gone, but not this time.

I'm back and the shelves should be stocked any moment today and we're back to normal.

Also, if I was to vanish, DBHBB is a two person op......and
we live several hundred miles from each other.
So if I kick the bucket, my partner will take over.

So rest easy!

"we live several hundred miles from each other. "

Thats Great, good to keep a copy in a off site location

Hey Doc,
I’ve read a 10 day harvest window. How do I know the ten day? Lol. I feel like as long as the plants growing I have time. I look for signs like all the little budlets that pop up and down the lower stem(I remove them weekly). Is it simply pistil color change and retraction/ look of maturing and age of flowering? Since it’s DBHB I expect a longer flower. Which is awesome btw. Thanks.
Also I’m on page 906 of this journal. But hadn’t to jump ahead for a question. Great read.
00F3C48D-7EA1-49A7-A3AB-0E6D2EB45C21.jpeg

Hey Doc,
I’ve read a 10 day harvest window. How do I know the ten day? Lol. I feel like as long as the plants growing I have time. I look for signs like all the little budlets that pop up and down the lower stem(I remove them weekly). Is it simply pistil color change and retraction/ look of maturing and age of flowering? Since it’s DBHB I expect a longer flower. Which is awesome btw. Thanks.
I go by the pistols mainly as you mentioned. You can also look for trics to start turning amber. That's not always the best sign in the kit though. Some sativas just don't want to turn.

Hey Doc,
Also I’m on page 906 of this journal. But hadn’t to jump ahead for a question. Great read.
00F3C48D-7EA1-49A7-A3AB-0E6D2EB45C21.jpeg

When no new pistils are forming and the plants start to slow down how much they drink....you're in the window.

When new little green leaves start to poke out of the buds, the window is almost closed.

The pic above needs about 10 days in my opinion....

When no new pistils are forming and the plants start to slow down how much they drink....you're in the window.

When new little green leaves start to poke out of the buds, the window is almost closed.

The pic above needs about 10 days in my opinion....
10days really? I’m only on day 44. I use an EOD light so they did get 3 weeks of 14/10. But they’re back to 12/12. Here is a few other pics. I was hoping for longer. They are still drinking. 2-3 gal every other/3days.
9006FA90-B6AB-44E6-BA15-707883C4BF83.jpeg
82CD5A72-1BCA-48E6-A1EF-A2483F484949.jpeg
D80C89A6-4BEC-4C44-BDC7-B22BE2BD3883.jpeg
33C6BB8C-9C1C-44CF-9CBF-E0B755E1D2AA.jpeg
B5986BC0-63FA-49C8-8B33-6303580F7B43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom