Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Evenin to ya Carver. U say 3rd run soil , and it's an OG...Have you given her any Snake Oil w/Brix? I would give her two treatments over a week or so, NO more ok. OG's are sometimes a pita, salt lovin things. Yours looks pretty good. Can't see anything wrong from the pic.
Doc will likely chime in with more , better advise Carver. Cheers eh.

Thanks Duggan

Will give snake oil twice in a row with brix. 6oz water to 5mil brix to 1mil snake oil. Do this twice about 5 to 7 days apart. Sound correct?

I will ask about my 2nd problem child. This started happening about a week to week and a half ago. When it started I gave a strong almost rescue drench, 2oz trans 5mil tea to 2 gallons distilled water. she had a brix spray yesterday. The plant is in a 10 gallon pot outside. She is almost 8 ft tall. Think this is my part of my problem. Now here she is this morning. I am afraid she might be a lost cause, root bound or root rot. Environment is not ideal in the Midwest. Suggestions?
6C161CAE-D8B3-46AD-8321-D7CDAD155A26.jpeg
16BB08B0-D684-45DE-9267-320E0426D14D.jpeg

Nope - full spectrum “marijuana”. :thumb: just nearly all CBD.

It is a beautiful plant! Here’s my outdoor high brix one just finishing up...

:Namaste:
Hemp is just a common way of saying cannabis with .3% thc and under, it’s all in the cannabis family and “hemp” can be smokable flowers too

Yep - that’s one reason why Candida doesn’t qualify as CBD under a lot of legal structures the way hemp derived CBD does, because it has more THC than that - but it still less than 1% (I’m pretty sure that’s the number, the Medical Marijuana Genetics website is under maintenance atm so I couldn’t check).

I hope to mix more soil maybe tomorrow. The Doc Buds High Brix soil is one of the mixes I will be doing, do I add the whole bag of first run amendments to the soil when I mix it ? I have to do the Coots mix and an Fox Farm mix too so Lots of soil to mix :nomo:

You're scaring me PC......YES! Please include the First Run amendment into the bale of Promix and 20-40 lbs of EWC.
After I looked in the bag I saw the directions so now I got it I didn't know what to do with everything the instructions were on the bottom I saw the recharge in there too. The reason I ask was because in the Coots mix you save part of the Barley for a top dressing and I didn't see the instructions

Is dextrose still needed with snake oil? I see two different instructions and im not sure which to follow. Bottle says use dextrose + snake oil and the guide says use brix + snake oil.
20190919_014332.jpg

*puff* *pass*

The gang has your back!

If you're a poor schlub growing in brand X soil you can still use Snake Oil, but you must use dextrose.

On the other hand, if you're a high brix gang member, you can add it to Brix foliar!

If someone just had the bottle of SO, the instructions are correct. But if a person has the whole kit.....then the kit instructions are correct.

The gang has your back!

If you're a poor schlub growing in brand X soil you can still use Snake Oil, but you must use dextrose.

On the other hand, if you're a high brix gang member, you can add it to Brix foliar!

If someone just had the bottle of SO, the instructions are correct. But if a person has the whole kit.....then the kit instructions are correct.
After finding the instructions the kit looks pretty easy but I am sure I will have questions when I actually start growing,

After finding the instructions the kit looks pretty easy but I am sure I will have questions when I actually start growing,

Its a slight learning curve and if your anything like me you can read the instructions 10 times and comprehend it
differently each time ;) just depends on what I was smoking prior :rofl:

Honestly I did not feel comfortable until the 3rd grow, Read, Re-Read, Researched and seemed to get
more confused the more I read, Finaly just had to put it all into practice and WATCH the results.

The more I WATCHED, the more I realized I only needed to add the product as listed.
its really so easy it makes you think you must be missing something :rofl:

LAST KNOW You really cant screw it up to bad, Hell my first Kit grow I never used the TP miss-understood and
thought it was only used at TRANSPLANT. still had a great harvest just not as nice as it could of been.
Since then however EVERY GROW is getting better and always better than anything I had grown in the past
using other products SO look forward to MUCH SUCCESS

Thank you every one, its a good feeling knowing we have a group like this where people actually help out eachother. Without this group and experienced high brix users.... I'm sure my first run probably would not be as good what it is now.

I absolutely cannot wait to have my first high brix cannabis :)

Have you checked out @Highbrixbotany2018 ?

He just finished his first DBHBB run and has been smoking the early samples. It sounds like he's pretty pleased. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom