Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Well shit, if all these things I'm mentioning, in my soil are beneficial, I should just keep using it! Predatory mites, springtails and nematodes!

OK, that's it bud...wanna know what i think ya outta do with it!!....that's right sir,....chuck the lot of it! Is this that soil you messed with ? With the added Blood meal? You got more soil right? Cheers eh.:high-five:

TaaDaa! Thanks guys. Worked out real nice. In a month I restart. :battingeyelashes: :love:

IMG_294813.JPG

OK, that's it bud...wanna know what i think ya outta do with it!!....that's right sir,....chuck the lot of it! Is this that soil you messed with ? With the added Blood meal? You got more soil right? Cheers eh.:high-five:

I'm going to bro but I have seedlings in the old mix. If I transplant into my new stuff, they'll thrive in it! Im trying to figure out a way to kill the bugs but not my seedlings

Basilea, welcome!

Doc will send you a private message. :welcome:

Thank you. This is the friendliest community I've ever seen on the internet. Okay, I won't gum up this thread until I have something useful to say. Thanks everyone for your help, I'm kind of a cave man when it comes to the internet.

Would it have been less runty in a larger pot? :hmmmm:

I think it might have, but it shows hairs and maturing in 3 weeks. not much time to grow.

also i dont think she liked the LST. i dont think the lowers never really got much bigger than if I had left them alone.

I picked Black Cream because I wanted to finally get a plant that produced more than a hint of purple.
I sure got that.
MG29_BC_cd66_uch5.jpg

Hey Hash can you send me a PM with your email? I'm still under my 50 post minimum so can't send PM's but wanted to ask you about dosage since you seem to have been working with 4 plants before. THanks!

Back
Top Bottom