Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yep. It's sloppy right now. I'm actually in the long, arduous process of redesigning labels and so forth. The reason it hasn't been done for a while is because the products have been evolving, meaning the dosage and NPK have changed slightly over the last two years.

I'm working on it. Please be patient! Until then, the current instructions linked to in my signature are the correct and recommended use of the products.

Thanks Doc! No sweat man. I appreciate all you do for the Gang!

Good day Doc and gang! Doc....what about the chlorine, chloramine and anything else in that tap water? Should he not be somewhat concerned about this. People will see that post and wanna start using their tap water! No....

Crap!! I started my soul with tap water back feb. wonder if this gave me some of my issues in the beginning. Or will continue to do that with new grows!?!?!?

Good day Doc and gang! Doc....what about the chlorine, chloramine and anything else in that tap water? Should he not be somewhat concerned about this. People will see that post and wanna start using their tap water! No....

This was a game changer for me, my tap water was killing the soil life due to the chlorination. Installed a RO system....holy S$&@ what a difference! I also use dehumidifier condensate water too.

This was a game changer for me, my tap water was killing the soil life due to the chlorination. Installed a RO system....holy S$&@ what a difference! I also use dehumidifier condensate water too.

Thanks for bringing this up. I also use my Dehumidifier Water but treat it with Hydrogen Peroxide at least 7 days before use.
(to KILL any growing mold) Question anyone know the time it takes for Hyd Peroxide to break down. I ASSUME a week is long
enough but we all know what happens when we ASS U ME :rip:.

I will still allow water to sit for 24hrs or more and will also aerate the water as well.

Thanks for bringing this up. I also use my Dehumidifier Water but treat it with Hydrogen Peroxide at least 7 days before use.
(to KILL any growing mold) Question anyone know the time it takes for Hyd Peroxide to break down. I ASSUME a week is long
enough but we all know what happens when we ASS U ME :rip:.

It does break down but there are many variables to how long it takes, exposure to light, agitation, catalysts..etc

Short answer...I don't know ;)

If your concerned you could agitate it with a pump and air stone for 24 hours...would help dissipate any residual H2o2

I do use the condensate water with no additives. I drain it into a covered bucket and use when full.

DL

It does break down but there are many variables to how long it takes, exposure to light, agitation, catalysts..etc

Short answer...I don't know ;)

If your concerned you could agitate it with a pump and air stone for 24 hours...would help dissipate any residual H2o2

I do use the condensate water with no additives. I drain it into a covered bucket and use when full.

DL

Thanks, had not considered an Air stone (or 2 ). That can only help, Much appreciated

There are inline hose filters available, meant for filtering outside water for pools, etc. Many of them remove chlorine and chloramines. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Search the 'bay for "garden filter chlorine". I used the yellow and orange one with the family sillouette in black, before I got my R/O.

:Namaste:

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

There are inline hose filters available, meant for filtering outside water for pools, etc. Many of them remove chlorine and chloramines. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Search the 'bay for "garden filter chlorine". I used the yellow and orange one with the family sillouette in black, before I got my R/O.

:Namaste:

Yes Indeed these are great. I have one for my garden spigot outside...can't make a active thermal compost pile without it!

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Chloramine water is useable for the kit. My first few kit grows had chloramine. But I noticed a definite improvement getting a KD85 and catalytic carbon filter specifically to remove the chloramine. No need for RO since my ppm is about 40. But the two stage filter with the catalytic carbon (different than activated carbon) is doing a great job. It's a much faster filter at about 2-3gal/min.

I need your kit in my life. All I care about is quality. I use as medicine for my ptsd, back and leg pain. How do I get my hands on your glorious kit?

MF,..Doc will be along shortly to guide you in getting a 'kit'. Go get yourself a 3.8 cu. ft. bale of ProMix HP and 20-40 pounds of a very low 'K' Earthworm Castings . We use Wiggle Worm brand, which is 1-0-0....Any brand will work great as long as that last number is 0 or close to it OK! Cheers .

Doc I'm getting adequate trichs on this sour bubble day 50.
420-magazine-mobile1849043483.jpg

I need your kit in my life. All I care about is quality. I use as medicine for my ptsd, back and leg pain. How do I get my hands on your glorious kit?

Good choice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

420 doesn't allow private commerce on the open forum. Just find one of Doc's posts, click on his name and view his profile. You'll find an email there where you can discuss anything with him. :;):

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom