Dooski's Grow v4.0 Single BlueWidow 10g DWC Igloo 2.5'x3.5' Scrog 400W HPS

Very nice dooski, very nice. :goodjob:
My roots aren't bad, but not that clean. Its hard to get a pic of the root zone on my grow, cause if I lift my reservoir lid to high the screen presses against the plants. Can't get the camera in for a good shot.

Hey guys!:cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:

The lady has been doing well. I did a res change on her just yesterday. And she is at the point where she is drinking almost a gallon a day now:thumb:

One weird thing Im starting to notice is the hairs are longer than usual, anyone seen this before or know what it means?

Pics from today day 30 of flower.

IMAG23971.jpg
IMAG24021.jpg
IMAG2400.jpg

The strain I grow has unusually long hairs but then crystals up pretty early

Looking awesome my friend. Just wondering if you have thought about tying down some limbs under your scrog sort of weight them down so you can force a total even canopy. Also do you manipulate her at all from this point to get even light penetration? Just wondering chap as christ your doing bloody awesome well done!

Hey light! Honestly I hadn't thought of weighing them down from the bottom to help even the canopy. The tops stalks are to thick to pull them down below the net and move them any more and that was the perfect solution. So I just tied the tallest tops back down to the lid and pulled them down. It worked great! Thanks for the idea brother! +reps:thumb:

IMAG24131.jpg
IMAG24181.jpg
IMAG2419.jpg
IMAG24201.jpg

DooSkiRock, you really have got something going here!!!

Hi Dooski!
Well good to see you got some size happening there mate;) Should fill in nice for ya, my girl is just a bunch of leaves n flowers atm, dunno if I should trim any bud leaves tho..
I have lots of long pistils too - some are even going orange already and there s no actual buds yet?? lol. Hope it dont finish up in 2 weeks and gimme stems :/ Oh well.. Im having trouble with keeping color into my girls leaves, I fed her well today so will see how she is in a couple days.
GREAT WORK BUDDY!!! Chat soon, Smokem

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words!:circle-of-love:

The lady has still been coming along well. The buds aren't as big as I had hoped they would be by this time but my last 3 grows were autos so I think I got kind of spoiled. Also this girl seemed to only veg for the first couple of weeks of flower. I'm guessing it will be a longer flower time than usual. The main colas look like they should be pretty nice sized if they fill in like they should though.

Pics from today day 36 of flower. And the pic with the light off was taken a couple days ago.

IMAG2443.jpg
IMAG24411.jpg
IMAG24391.jpg
IMAG24451.jpg
IMAG2447.jpg
IMAG24261.jpg

Back
Top Bottom