Dooski's Grow v4.0 Single BlueWidow 10g DWC Igloo 2.5'x3.5' Scrog 400W HPS

Hey guys just wanted to post a small update. (note to self) I did a res change on her yesterday. Everything has still been coming along well. Crazy the buds still seem to be in the early stages of formation.

Pics from today day 42 of flower.

IMAG24742.jpg
IMAG24762.jpg
IMAG24772.jpg
IMAG24782.jpg
IMAG24751.jpg
IMAG24792.jpg

NICE DOOSKI ;) THeyre gunna look like my towers soon!!!! Majik grow and setup buddy.. + Rep for you mate..
Tempting to try a scrog now.. Hmm.. IDK, LST FOR ME! But you may actually get a better yield overall as less popcorn from crap lower shoots. I have so many I dont wanna strip em all as theyd cause issues IMO..
Geat job Doo - Cant wait for another couple weeks!! BIG BUDS BIG BUDS - WATCHA GUNNA DO?? lol.. Catch ya, Smokemup

Plant looks very healthy dooski!

You will have great buds, they are forming nicely

Hey Jay! Thanks dude!:high-five:

NICE DOOSKI ;) THeyre gunna look like my towers soon!!!! Majik grow and setup buddy.. + Rep for you mate..
Tempting to try a scrog now.. Hmm.. IDK, LST FOR ME! But you may actually get a better yield overall as less popcorn from crap lower shoots. I have so many I dont wanna strip em all as theyd cause issues IMO..
Geat job Doo - Cant wait for another couple weeks!! BIG BUDS BIG BUDS - WATCHA GUNNA DO?? lol.. Catch ya, Smokemup

Hey Smoke! I would love to see you do a scrog! It would be a huge screen full of 4ft colas I can see it now:) It definitely helps with the popcorn, on all of my others I left the small stuff attached but I think I will stick with this method in the future. I hoping it will make trim day much more pleasant.:thumb:

Thanks for the love fellas!:circle-of-love:

Today a couple of the taller colas started to lean over. It actually helped even the canopy a bit lol. Also I spotted the first couple red hairs, its only on the colas on the outer edge though.

Pics from today day 46 of flower:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMAG25291.jpg
IMAG25392.jpg
IMAG25421.jpg
IMAG25332.jpg
IMAG25322.jpg
IMAG2537.jpg
IMAG2535.jpg

The plant looks amazing Dooski, those pistil hairs are super long. Nice work.
We are both on the same day of flower for my Blue Mystic grow. What day in flower are you looking to harvest? I'm planning for harvest on day 70 with a 10 day flush before.

Thanks stealth!:thumb: Your Blue Mystic is looking superb! Im not sure how long Im going to run this one, she still seems pretty far out. Im just gonna let her do her thing and let her let me know when she is ready.:morenutes:

Looks like your setting a new precedence on pistils here.:thumb:

OOH getting to the fun part:):) Nice mate and I am changing my grow style a bit next round. Going for a shorter Veg height, maximum growth off each branch stripping all lower growth 2 weeks before I flip her. IM wasting space and making plants reach too much, Depending on this yield - I may alter future methods... great job buddy and chat soon, Nice flowers:) SMOKEM..

Hey everyone!:grinjoint:

Sorry I really haven't been posting much. I've just been super busy lately. The lady is still coming along well though and finally starting to put on some size. Most of the tops are leaning now and I even had to tie up a few to keep them from laying completely over. She's put out a little more red hairs but not many. Crazy for being at day 55 she still looks so young, it like a Kathy Ireland plant lol. I sure wish she would hurry up though my stash is running extremely low.:thumb:

Also note to self, I did a res change on Wednesday.

Pics from today day 55 of flower.

IMAG25811.jpg
IMAG25774.jpg
IMAG2583.jpg
IMAG25804.jpg
IMAG25762.jpg
IMAG25792.jpg
IMAG25721.jpg
IMAG25821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom