DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

That's awesome ziggs....I just got my 3.5in black space grinder today to.....I am also waiting on my first harvest of BLueberry to do my maiden grind.....lol. Jeez it's huge......but they seemed to be made very well.

That panama is freaking awesome......

thats a big grinder :) i have the 2.5" quality is awesome!

Haven't had time to play with my grinder yet. One of these days.

Ziggie, the suggestion by sheepleschism to sleeve the seedling cups - I'm going to do the same thing with the azalea pots. How much gets cut off?

Haven't had time to play with my grinder yet. One of these days.

Ziggie, the suggestion by sheepleschism to sleeve the seedling cups - I'm going to do the same thing with the azalea pots. How much gets cut off?

good idea! :)
inch or 1 1/4". you need some support. the 1"+ will be good and you can cover the seams with soil when you tier them.

Thanks DrZiggy. This bus is taking too long. Doesn't he know I have soil to mix???

Hi Ziggy! Stumbled across your journal the other day and have had a blast catching up. Love what you are doing atm!
Quick question... I am currently planning my new setup and will be investing in some platinum grow lights. Do you think a p300 per plant will be enough to average 5 zips per plant in a recirculating top feed system?

Do you think a p300 per plant will be enough to average 5 zips per plant in a recirculating top feed system?

At face value, the answer to your question is...no. But of course it depends on a couple things, not the least of which is veg time. If you veg long enough; if your plants are healthy and stress-free; and if you have enough light AND the right genetics, you can get 5 zips per. I would veg 2 plants per P300, and flower with 2 P300's per plant to even get close to that number.

My .02 :cool:

p.s. My last grow was with 4x P300's over a 4'x4' tray. I had 2 larger plants (vegged for just over 10 weeks) and 4 clones I flipped with them as soon as they rooted so they were kinda small. I got more than 5zips from each of the bigger plants. ;)

Update with pics

Plants are doing well. Panama has seeds forming. These are from Zamaldelica pollen..name for it? "PanaZama"? :)

-Lots of bud sites are forming this since last weeks trim/clean up job.

-Plants received 1 gallon GE/Transplant/Tea over the tops.

-Tent is like a jungle..:)
DSCN34312.JPG
DSCN34301.JPG
DSCN34263.JPG
DSCN34242.JPG

looks like a jungle in there :thumb:

At face value, the answer to your question is...no. But of course it depends on a couple things, not the least of which is veg time. If you veg long enough; if your plants are healthy and stress-free; and if you have enough light AND the right genetics, you can get 5 zips per. I would veg 2 plants per P300, and flower with 2 P300's per plant to even get close to that number.

My .02 :cool:

p.s. My last grow was with 4x P300's over a 4'x4' tray. I had 2 larger plants (vegged for just over 10 weeks) and 4 clones I flipped with them as soon as they rooted so they were kinda small. I got more than 5zips from each of the bigger plants. ;)

Hey JB...what Gov. says pretty much covers the yield Q. but i just gotta mention container size as a huge factor in yield. The differences are quite something. It is of course related to what you said about long veg. and being healthy throughout the grow.Doc's big thing is of course enviroment.Lots of limiting factors with yield JB....have a great night brotha...cheers eh!:high-five:

Thats nuts Zigg, Love the jungle :thumb: Hard to believe they were all started straight into 11/13 Your running 3 per 10gal pot correct? I was thinking of doing two per pot and waiting till about week 3 to flip so I can top them to try and control a height a bit not sure if it really hurts to top them under 11/13 when they're that young since it takes a bit of time before they are sexually mature anyway but I don't know.

Are you going to strip the seeds and then let the plant finish growing or is it going to get culled when you harvest them? Can't wait to see what kind of crazy shiz we get out of crossing these pure sativas :passitleft:

Thats nuts Zigg, Love the jungle :thumb: Hard to believe they were all started straight into 11/13 Your running 3 per 10gal pot correct? I was thinking of doing two per pot and waiting till about week 3 to flip so I can top them to try and control a height a bit not sure if it really hurts to top them under 11/13 when they're that young since it takes a bit of time before they are sexually mature anyway but I don't know.

Are you going to strip the seeds and then let the plant finish growing or is it going to get culled when you harvest them? Can't wait to see what kind of crazy shiz we get out of crossing these pure sativas :passitleft:

Please...i'l take that seedy weed from ya.....straight thru my bags for Bubble...:drool:
Evnin Ziggs...what's goin on? Just here cruisin around with ya all..:high-five: Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom